• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Christa
      Lady

Are there any sites you recommend to find good used clothing? Looking for sneakers too. Is Swap good??

I haven’t bought anything there, bot I’ve heard some people talk about Thred Up.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

I did Thred Up when I first started ordering clothes. You need to know your sizes and we all know that a size 14 for one brand does not equal a size 14 in another brand. Some things we are all better off trying on before we buy. They are very heavy on the small sizes.

. Cassie

Poshmark

I agree that Poshmark is great for finding good used clothes, shoes and other girl “stuff”.

Hi Crystalline,  I agree with Robyn and Alicia that Poshmark is great.  I have never had a bad purchase there and was able to get some very nice hard to find items.  I often use the “Make an Offer” function with great success.  Good luck,   Marg

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Crytalline, I don’t know about the other girls but I have bought most of my dresses, jewelry, tops and even shoes and boots on the Facebook market place site. I’m actually picking up a really cute necklace today from the site. And things, at least where I live, are listed very very reasonably. I’ve picked up 5 or 6 dresses from summer dresses to club dresses all for under $15. I even picked up a pair of knee high boots and brand new still in the box Just Fab booties for $10. Check it out.

Love,

Trish

I agree with others regarding Poshmark. I have bought shoes and clothing. You can find some great deals there.

Crystalline, here in the Minneapolis area I like a chain of shops called Turn Style. They have fairly nice used clothing that is much, much better than you will find at a thrift shop such as Goodwill. A nice skirt will usually run me about $16, for instance. I’ve been really happy with each piece I’ve purchased there.

Hi ladies

In the UK I have found that Vinted is a great source for new with tags, or hardly worn items at great prices.  You can search by size too which makes it easy.  I’ve had some dresses, jeans and some awesome knee high black suede High heeled boots which I love, originally £100 – I  got for £20!  I’m now 6’7” when I wear them!!! 😂

Enjoy

Jen 😉

Anonymous

Hi Crystalline. I am on the mailing list for Treadup. I have not purchased anything from them, but they have good stuff.

You are so right Celeste!! I’ve noticed the same thing and some sellers are getting very deceptive in their listings. Have to be careful in what you buy anymore……..

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?