Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Karina
      Lady

Where do you all get wigs online? I’m looking for the best long synthetic wigs possible in the 100-200 dollar range, but everything I find online seems to be super cheap or super expensive. Are there any good places in that range I can trust to buy from?

I’ve used 3 online stores for wigs, and all have good.

The breast form store – good prices but selection is a little small.

gorgeous hair wigs – excellent selection and decent prices

chiquel – excellent selection and good prices.  They usually have discounts almost weekly.

All 3 places sell well known brands, and I’ve been happy with the purchases.

Anonymous

Karina,

I have bought 3 wigs from Paula Young Wigs.  They were inexpensive, less than 100 dollars each.  They do sell more expensive human hair wigs.  You can see me wearing these wigs in the photos I’ve posted on this site.

Kerri

Wearing my new bob style wig from Paula Young right now and having a girlie day complete with makeup and all the frills

Anonymous

I bought my first wig back in oct
      I went to wig store in Indiana
      OMG I was so nervous but the ladies were amazing I ended up with Gabor paradux wig

J J
      Lady

I bought mine from shops so I could try them on and see how they looked as well as get professional advice.  I have looked at wigs.com and considered a few there, but still.went for the personal touch.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I’ve bought 2 wigs from bestwigoutlet so far. The have a pretty wide selection, many in your price range.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?