Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

You are only allowed to have one color/ print dress. What is it and its style. Mine would be an off the shoulder bright pint Spanish style body on dress. I’d wear black silk stockings and black heels

Mine would be a black with floral print  above the knee bodycon dress with bare legs and black heels.

What no hose? No outfit is complete without hose either pantry hose or garters! Just kidding! Each of our ladies have their preferences but just can’t resist a new pair of hose and freshly painted nails.
        Hugs, Sandy.

Does the dress have to be one color?

Paired with some heeled black knee high boots.

I managed to buy Victoria’s Secret Crystal slip dress both black and white. One of the best dress ever seen. Sold out on every shop.

You have my attention! It’s Sandy.
      A beautiful print dress especially spring and summer editions always get my attention walking through malls is exciting and just FUN! The floral prints are my favorites and especially easy to wear garters and hose since they are long enough to cover my lingerie

If you ladies are interested try one out for Spring. Hugs, Sandy.

My favorite color for a dress is navy or royal blue. The style would be a “faux” wrap.

I just can’t decide.  I can’t envision a dress unless I see it, so I’d have to take your criteria and go on line and see what was available.  I know that’s too logical an answer, and I should just go for it, but I’m too cheap to buy something that I might not like.  There are way too many choices in women’s clothing, that’s what I love about them.

Definitely a wrap dress for me. I am really not sure what color, but I did have one that was white with a black geometric pattern. I adored it but it left with my last purge. I hope to never make that decision again.

Love,

Tommie

Are you kidding? Victorian style bridal !

Hi Kandace if i was only allowed one dress 👗 it would have to be my favourite dress the white one with flowers all over it,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Meredith
      Lady

Just one? Silver flapper style. Black seamed stockings. Black heels.

Oh yeah my kind of girl 👍black seamed nylon stockings with heels! I have half  a dozen imported from UK and China, and Singapore

Julie
      Lady

I’d pick a hot pink dress like my beach dress honey.

Black, Black, BLACK all the way! Under garments; All-In-One Corselets ( with garters,) or long line support bras, black Waist cinchers , Black panties, slip with fringe, black or Off Black nylon stocking, and black plain or print patterned dress -OR- black skirt, white blouse and black or dark grey blazer or suit jacket for the business woman look when I go downtown for  hours and eat lunch and have a cocktail.

J J
      Lady

It would be blue, wrap style, 3/4 sleeves and just below the knee hem. Mostly because if I can only have one, it needs to be versatile.

For me, calf-length or longer cocktail or formal dress with slightly puffed shoulders and 3/4 length sleeves, with a matching veil for the solid dress and white veil for the print one.

Paula
      Lady

I have so many that  I can’t decide on just one dress. But my favorite is my blue crochet top dress with spaghetti straps that has an open back. I just love wearing that.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?