Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

If you had only one dress/hose color combo to choose from which would you choose . I’ll go with the red dress/ black hose for I just think that combo is the sexiest, but the leopard print/ black hose combo is a close second for me!

Kandace👄

Ugh trying to learn how to do my first poll!!!!

Sorry guess you’ll just have to type in your response. I’ll get this poll thing eventually lol

Black black is the easiest one.

Kandace, I like your style, I think it’s a good question, so I’ll answer.  I think that I’ll vote for red dress/black hose.  I’ve got a picture that I really like of me in that outfit.  It might be my favorite, I just like the feel and look of it.

Black on for this girl, very feminine and powerful

My first choice would be red dress with black hose, but black dress with black hose would be a close second.

Karen x

Hello Kandace
      For me it’s Black dress & Nude hose you can easily add colour with your jewllery.
      Sarah xx

It wasn’t an option, but I like Black dress with red hose too.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I had to go with the black dress, and black hose. The red dress with the black hose is a very, very close second.

💕Lara

Red dress/black hose for that sexy look.  Every day wear would be black dress/nude hose.

It’s definitely black & black for me & red & black a close 2nd. I should have been a goth as most of my clothes are black.

Black dress with black hose, second would be Leopard with nude hose. As long as I look and feel sexy I would were any though gladly.

Leopard Print Dress / Black Hose is the only combo I would not pick. The rest are all top picks for me; only nude hose for daytime and black hose for nighttime would influence the final decision.

Hi Kandace i picked Red dress/Black hose, you can’t really beat a Red dress for sexiness can you, my second choice would have been Black dress/black hose every girl should have a LBD shouldn’t they X

Hugs Rozalyn X

I chose black dress/ nude hose.  But really, I would wear the color combos that don’t involve leopard.  Just a color choice not for me.

Haha, chose leopard with nude hose and in the minority, but only because it reminds me of one of my first outfits.
      Just goes to show how taste has changed over the years!

Hi Kandace

For me it would be black dress/nude for work and red dress with black to party

Love

Beth xx

I have a red dress from Mango that I absolutely love.  It looks great with nude stockings and my nude slingback pumps.   Makes me feel so sexy!!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?