Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,

Whilst reasonably new to accepting my gender identity, it has been a challenging few months – especially for my long suffering wife. But despite of the shock to her system she has been a tremendous support.

Today she shocked me in a brilliant way of replying to a txt message with ‘oooh girl….’

Whilst it probably sounds a bit daft it made me smile WAY more than I thought a txt ever would. Was unexpected and gave me a great sense of validation after a Wobbly couple of days in my head.

Just figured id share some positive news that might give hope to others.

xx

Anonymous

Isn’t it nice how a simple message can be so meaningful and touch our hearts! Happy for you TJ!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

The smallest jesture or simplest words can have such a great impact.  You keep that smile on your face T.J.

I wonder if she knows how much those two little words electrified you.  Good for you hon!

Stevie

Diana W
      Lady

I get it.  Those are moments of recognition and affirmation that you are on the right road. My wife has called me Diana a few times and it always puts a smile in my heart.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?