Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was wrenching on my son’s truck today. He is 14 and bought this thing from a buddy. It has sat in a pasture for several years. It has problems but runs fairly good.  I wanted to be me so I had my big boobs on while I was working on it. A neighbor had to come over and talk to me. I totally forgot about my boobs. He did not say anything and kept talking. Maybe he did not notice. We talked for about an hour.  Should I even care what he thinks. Did he even notice?  He had to have noticed.  I had my big boobs on.  I also had on two sweatshirts. It is 40 degrees out there.
      Instead of saying crap I might have been discovered as to who I am. I should embrace the fact that it did not matter to anyone but me.
      Octavia.

Well time will tell. Let’s hope he thought you had something in your breast pockets! If he was looking down at them, will that’s a big tell. If he just kept talking to you, for an hour, I would have thought he would ask you about it. Wouldn’t most people would say something? Unfortunately we all do it in someway or another. Leaving on makeup was mine. Oh boy….

ChloeC
      Duchess

You can never tell how various people might react to something they aren’t expecting.  In drab I usually wear cargo pants or jeans, but my SO bought me a rather fitted golf pant, and when I wore it, someone asked me if I had lost weight (I had actually gained about 3-5 lbs since I last saw that person!). But for the most part, I won’t hardly ever ask (or even mention to) anyone I meet (stranger or friend) something even that casual or personal; and for something more noticeably different from what I’m expecting, I’ll even refrain from glancing at whatever it is. And I’ve met lots of people are like that. Your neighbor might mention to someone else that you looked a little different, but he might think you’re just having body size problems. At least he didn’t run away laughing…or screaming in fright.

Hugs, ChloeC

Anonymous
      Lady

You only said “big boobs” so what size were they?

I have different forms I sometimes wear out in public… the smallest are foam pads that no one has ever noticed but feel nice. Another set is a small pair of silicone enhancers that show a bit but no one has ever said anything about. The other set is my D silicone breasts and there is no hiding them hardly at all even under a coat. I never wear my E set in public except when fully dressed.

So it all depends on what size you had on and the angle and view your neighbor had. You said you talked for about an hour so he probably did notice. Did he seem to be just hanging around maybe for a better view? Since he didn’t say anything you probably don’t have to worry.

If he comes back soon to hang around he probably noticed and is curious?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?