- October 5, 2020 at 5:36 am #390641Amber JamiesParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
As a closeted CD I’m usually very careful about sharing this side of me. My wife is the only person I’ve ever told. I’m almost always dressed when home so my wife is very use to it and supportive. I guess I’ve also gotten so comfortable with it that I didn’t even change before my wife’s BF came by one night for a campfire and beers. After a couple hours of sitting around the campfire drinking having a great time I went in to use the bathroom and to my shock when I looked in the mirror realized I had one of favorite fall outfits on. Has this ever happened to any of you? I just said the heck with it and went back out. ⁹
Total of 27 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 7, 2020 at 5:55 am #391358Jane DonParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 26Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
Barbie–I also Dressed when my wives’ boyfriends visited–
- October 7, 2020 at 4:05 am #391325Alyssa Blair HarrisParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 9Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
This post made me think of Britney Spears. That’s no bad thing!
- October 6, 2020 at 2:16 pm #391129Oralee EelaroParticipantRegistered On: September 8, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
I have a similar; yet not so much story. I forgot that the furnace repair person was coming for the appointment I scheduled and was fully dressed when the door bell rang. I quickly removed lipstick and wig grabbed a robe, but forgot to remove my stockings and heels,,, he looked stunned but did’nt voice anything. Oh well
- October 6, 2020 at 7:26 am #391006Jane DonParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 26Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
Yup–Living a double life–Sort of- My wife was more than supportive–Kids Accepting–But-I have to work for a living still–That’s my One restriction–Remembering to take off my lipstick/Makeup & fingernail polish before going to work–(esp since I get called in unexpectedly)–Rushing to work-stopping at a store for nail polish remover & removing my nail polish in the car– I now carry some in the car at All times-along with baby wipes wipes for my makeup– It keeps life interesting–(to say the least)
- October 6, 2020 at 7:09 am #390999
- October 6, 2020 at 3:55 am #390960Janet williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 90Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
u must have open relationship because ur wife’s bf was at house with both of you drinking beer some gurls r so lucky wife seen me in bra one time and that was it
- October 6, 2020 at 3:47 am #390956Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 624Has thanked: 2851 timesBeen thanked: 3051 times
I love these stories Amber. When our femme side lulls our drab side into a false sense of complacency and then … sneaks out! Living alone I’m dressed much of the time at home and have rushed out the door, jumped in the car and…. Then see these lovely red nails on the steering wheel. Lol. ALWAYS look in the mirror and your fingers before heading out! 😁
- October 6, 2020 at 3:26 am #390953Amber JamiesParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
- October 6, 2020 at 1:21 am #390940Tiff AnyParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 851Has thanked: 2616 timesBeen thanked: 2149 times
- October 5, 2020 at 10:38 pm #390912
- October 5, 2020 at 10:43 am #390743Sandi CharlotteParticipantRegistered On: July 25, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 12Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
Had the opposite happen took the dogs to the lake and kicked of my shoes and into the water i went and them realized my toes were red. I looked down and remembered i had just cleaned them and i was safe. At the same time i wished that a hadnt cleaned them
- October 5, 2020 at 9:29 am #390727Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 359Has thanked: 1436 timesBeen thanked: 1223 times
Was us early washing and setting my hair with the foam curlers and forgot later I was wearing them and ran to the post office for stamps. The clerk said nothing but I was shocked when I got home and realized what had happened
- October 5, 2020 at 7:45 am #390672Jin CrockerParticipantRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 273Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 638 times
Cheers! As I am in girl things nearly half the time, I long ago quit worrying about remembering. Sometimes I do get funny looks when in the opposite restroom though! The best response is to
The best response is to just just act normal (which is of course, the truth).
- October 5, 2020 at 6:58 am #390652Laura Jane MooreParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 82Has thanked: 547 timesBeen thanked: 327 times
I have been a little careless lately and have had to really be careful about not leaving my feminine things laying about…… My grown son and I share our house….. and I have been putting on a little something quite regularly…. found a pair of my earrings on the bathroom floor yesterday…. try to always put on at least a bra and panties every day and I need to be super careful when I wash my clothes….quickly in and out of the washer and dryer….. painted my toe nails pink like Jamie and didn’t do such a great job removing the polish,.. tell tale signs of my nail polish … which I don’t think that my son noticed…. but it made me try to be more careful….. I got a pair of cute slippers with pink fluff on them and almost forgot I had them on that would have been a dead giveaway.. ….. at my age, I need Prevagen to help keep me focused….. lol
I suspect that my son suspects… but I just don’t want to be confronted by hom about my dressing
- October 5, 2020 at 6:32 am #390650Jamie TaalParticipantRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 65Has thanked: 342 timesBeen thanked: 336 times
Yep. Very similar thing happen to me. My wife knows about my CD but our children do not. This past summer we were all sitting around the fire pit at night talking, listening to music and throughly enjoying getting out of the house during the pandemic. My 18 year old son sitting next to me was looking for the fire poker when I told him it was on the ground at the base of the pit. I turned on my head lamp to help him find it and he said “Dad, do you have on toe nail polish?”. Damn, I forgot that I was still wearing it and had slipped off my sandals during the dark of night to enjoy the heat from the fire. They were pale pink with a slight iridescence. There were not noticeable except…when it is in the direct beam of a flashlight! “Uh, uh no. No. Nope. They are not painted. Uh, um, uh hey! The fire poker is over there!” Lights off and never spoken of again. I’m pretty sure he knew they were painted but I do not think the others were aware of what was going on due to the music and talking. I think? The polish came of within the next hour.
- October 10, 2020 at 1:04 pm #392802Very CherryParticipantRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Jamie, I fully understand how you felt. Something very close to that happen to me at work.
My wife was the first to recommend I wear nail polish to help with my splitting toe and finger nails. (I worked around a lot of chemicals which I believed started the change in my nails.) She pained mine the first time in clear or light pink that was shinny but from a distance didn’t stand out. I used to take fine grit sand paper and dull the shine . She love the clean look and I was hooked on painting my nails.
I stared using what sounds like the same polish you had on. Light pink with just a hint of iridescence. Well I forgot to sand them dull before work and a co worker noticed and loudly said something about it. Before I could say anything another co worker said to him “so what is it to you?” The loud worker shut up and walked a way. My friend that came to my aid held up his hands to me. We had the same polish on his was just sanded dull.
I laughed and thanked him. Over the years quit dulling them. Now that I’m retired I wear what ever color I like. My wife is the only one that has said her dislike for me wearing bright shinny red. She has gotten used to them now and when a waitress compliments me on my nails, she just smiles and say don’t encourage him. She does not know of my cross dressing. She may suspect it but if she did know for sure, I’d know she did because I know for a fact that she’d leave me because of it.
Bottom line. I get to enjoy my colored nails. I used to do them myself. Now I go to a shop to have them done. I love that luxury.
I figure if any of my friends that don’t like it, that’s their problem. After maybe 5 years of wearing polish only one fiend ask how I could work on my cars with the long nails. I just said practice. LOL
I bet if you could enjoy it openly too. But that’s your life. Life is short enjoy what you can while you can.
- October 5, 2020 at 5:47 am #390642Debbie WernerParticipantRegistered On: September 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 45Has thanked: 285 timesBeen thanked: 182 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.