• Creator
    Topic
    Elise Michelle
    Participant
    Registered On: January 3, 2018
    Topics: 23
    Replies: 326

It finally stopped raining and I got out for an evening stroll. The hotel I’m staying in is connected to a shopping center with various restaurants and high end stores. I strolled around and window shopped, took a few selfies by the dress shop and fountain (photos will be uploaded to public photos), and walked right by diners eating outside. Nobody batted an eyelash.

When I entered the hotel, the clerk had gone in the back for a moment so I avoided her. But, another car pulled up just as I approached the door and a man followed me in to the lobby. I heard him talking with the clerk as I waited for the elevator on the other side of the lobby, and it was business as usual. So, either I looked passable from a distance or they just didn’t care. Either way, I held my head up with more confidence this time. I’ve discovered the best way to look feminine is simply to smile. Women smile a lot more than men do.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account