• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just had to share a funny thing that just happened. I recently moved into a new condo and haven’t yet had a chance to meet many neighbors. There are narrow walkways between the buildings and my kitchen window faces the rear patio area of my neighbors, an older couple. I am en femme all of the time and have been CDing for many years. I am no beauty but I have naturally long hair, and have my look, voice, and mannerisms down very well and present like a middle-aged woman in relatively good shape. I don’t worry about passing anymore.

This morning, I was up early and the sun was just rising. The previous night was warm in my bedroom so I slept in a bra, sleeping forms, and panties. After regaining consciousness I went into the kitchen still wearing only what I was sleeping in to get a cup of life and start breakfast. As I prepared breakfast with Pink playing in the background and dancing to the music, I didn’t think about how easy it was for someone outside to look in my well lit kitchen and living room.

As I moved from the kitchen to my living room to catch the news, I saw the elderly male neighbor was sitting on his patio in the early morning light, having coffee and looking at me through my glass slider with a smile on his face, seemingly amused but not creepy. I then realized I had given him a full show of me in my unmentionables, dancing around the kitchen preparing breakfast! I was more than a little embarrassed and quickly ran to my room and pulled on a t-shirt and pair of shorts. When I came back he smiled at me again and made clapping motions with his hands. Free show and a cup of coffee, not a bad start for his day!

Rose
      Lady

Haha! Well, I suppose that’s one way to let the neighbors get to know you.

Anonymous

That is such a great way to start the day. I need to try it sometime. Hugs Rochelle.

Anonymous

The lecherous old man 😆😆.  You started his day at least as happy as yours💃💃

Pattie
      Lady

Needed a laugh! Thanks for the wonderful story.

Jennifer
      Lady

That is awesome! I love it! I needed a good laugh.

I bet you made his day !!!

Anonymous

Hysterical!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?