• No
  • Creator
    Topic
    Brandie Nochole
    Participant
    Registered On: October 6, 2020
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 12

I was working retail and our dress code was khakis for the men and a collard shirt. So I just about always in khakis during work and shorts in the summer. I owned only 2 pair of jeans cause I was mostly in Khakis or lounge pants when I got home. My birthday is in October which is perfect hiking weather and living in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains trails are never to far away. I got a call from a friend of mine she wanted to take me hiking for my birthday I agreed and set a date. The day of I was getting ready and realized my 2 pair of jeans had holes in them (It was the style at the time).  I showed up to her place and said change of plans look at my jeans I cant go hiking in this weather in these. She looked and said hold on I got a solution when she came back she handed me a pair of black opaque tights. She said here go put these on they will keep you warm I was hesitant and asked are you sure? She said get over it they are long johns but with feet I put them on and we went. I was amazed despite having jeans with holes us being in the mountains on a chili rainy day. My legs did not get cold once  I was asked how are they and I told her amazingly warm and I got told you so. When our day was over I was going to ask if she wants her tight back or should I buy her a replacement pair. She beat me to it and said I can have them. From that day on every winter I am wearing opaque tights under my jeans. I was in walmart and found some on sale for 1.00 and stocked up this year.

Who else wear tights under their pant to keep warm?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 585

Hello

I only wear ” drab” for work so I don’t underdress….

but I remember as a youngster I used to do a lot of night fishing…all the anglers wore thick tights under their “drab” for warmth….just happens that some of us enjoyed it more than others !!

Keep warm girls, grace ❤️

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Laura Lovett
      Participant
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 412

Ever since I had a job as a gardener one year – 1988, I think it was – I’ve worn tights under my jeans if I’m going to spend some time in the cold.

Thick opaques are great when it’s really, really cold!

Love Laura

Martina Klarc
      Participant
      Registered On: December 23, 2017
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 9

I work part time outside and once the temperature drops up here in the NorthEast, I wear light support pantyhose & fleece lined tights under flannel lined jeans. I rarely get cold and it feels really nice.

Kimberly Bee
      Participant
      Registered On: August 11, 2020
      Replies: 13

I wear tights underneath my jeans in the cooler weather although I’m not sure how I’ll get on now as I’m always wear tight fitting leggings or jeggings nowadays, I find them so comfortable to wear especially when wearing knickers underneath. I’m wearing a casual jumper too which is size 18 so it’s quite baggy.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 655

I have worn tights to work for a quite a few years.  Wind chill here in Texas during the winter can be bone chilling and I just don’t like how long johns feel on bare skin.

PaulaF

Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 598

I have been doing this for years now! You can even get tights designed for men to wear (not that I ever would wear them). I see them all the time at the gym. Guys wear them under their gym shorts. Give me a nice pair of ladies opaque black tights any day, thank you very much! I do need to restock my supply for winter. Thanks for the question and the reminder to go shopping!

Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Replies: 363

Learned long ago that tights and pantyhose were the perfect under garment for cold weather and wear them regularly when temp drops below 60. In addition to warmth they feel divine and when feeling sexy I will wear hose with garter belts under my skirt or jeans

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Sara Miller
      Participant
      Registered On: October 17, 2017
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 11

I like to wear tights or pantyhose in cooler months. Stockings with a garter belt is really fun too. That’s can be anytime though.

Sincerely Sara

Mary Ann Summers
      Participant
      Registered On: April 29, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 101

I love tights under everything once the temps go below 40 deg.

Debbie Lynn
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 11

I just wear tights or nylons under my drabby jeans or pants all the time. It feels so yummy!

Michelle Bailey
      Participant
      Registered On: July 17, 2020
      Replies: 99

I wear tights or pantyhose under my jeans/ jogging bottoms any chance I can get these days but not  when its very warm or I am in shorts ,I just love the feeling, sometimes I will wear stockings and suspender belt as an alternative.    Michelle  xx

Caty Ryan
      Participant
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 70
      Replies: 670

I do this from April in Autumn down here right through until spring in September/October. Only just putting my tights away until next year.

The warms tights give is amazing and I cant understand why both genders dont wear them in winter all the time. I do 24/7 as I have arthritic knees. Keeping them warm eliminates any pain.

Caty

Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 1496

I began wearing leggings as undergarments for warmth last winter; but now that I have tights in my wardrobe, it can be either one, depending how much warmth I think I need.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.