Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

I was working retail and our dress code was khakis for the men and a collard shirt. So I just about always in khakis during work and shorts in the summer. I owned only 2 pair of jeans cause I was mostly in Khakis or lounge pants when I got home. My birthday is in October which is perfect hiking weather and living in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains trails are never to far away. I got a call from a friend of mine she wanted to take me hiking for my birthday I agreed and set a date. The day of I was getting ready and realized my 2 pair of jeans had holes in them (It was the style at the time).  I showed up to her place and said change of plans look at my jeans I cant go hiking in this weather in these. She looked and said hold on I got a solution when she came back she handed me a pair of black opaque tights. She said here go put these on they will keep you warm I was hesitant and asked are you sure? She said get over it they are long johns but with feet I put them on and we went. I was amazed despite having jeans with holes us being in the mountains on a chili rainy day. My legs did not get cold once  I was asked how are they and I told her amazingly warm and I got told you so. When our day was over I was going to ask if she wants her tight back or should I buy her a replacement pair. She beat me to it and said I can have them. From that day on every winter I am wearing opaque tights under my jeans. I was in walmart and found some on sale for 1.00 and stocked up this year.

Who else wear tights under their pant to keep warm?

Anonymous

I began wearing leggings as undergarments for warmth last winter; but now that I have tights in my wardrobe, it can be either one, depending how much warmth I think I need.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I do this from April in Autumn down here right through until spring in September/October. Only just putting my tights away until next year.

The warms tights give is amazing and I cant understand why both genders dont wear them in winter all the time. I do 24/7 as I have arthritic knees. Keeping them warm eliminates any pain.

Caty

I wear tights or pantyhose under my jeans/ jogging bottoms any chance I can get these days but not  when its very warm or I am in shorts ,I just love the feeling, sometimes I will wear stockings and suspender belt as an alternative.    Michelle  xx

I just wear tights or nylons under my drabby jeans or pants all the time. It feels so yummy!

Anonymous

I love tights under everything once the temps go below 40 deg.

I like to wear tights or pantyhose in cooler months. Stockings with a garter belt is really fun too. That’s can be anytime though.

Sincerely Sara

Learned long ago that tights and pantyhose were the perfect under garment for cold weather and wear them regularly when temp drops below 60. In addition to warmth they feel divine and when feeling sexy I will wear hose with garter belts under my skirt or jeans

Emily
      Lady

I have been doing this for years now! You can even get tights designed for men to wear (not that I ever would wear them). I see them all the time at the gym. Guys wear them under their gym shorts. Give me a nice pair of ladies opaque black tights any day, thank you very much! I do need to restock my supply for winter. Thanks for the question and the reminder to go shopping!

I have worn tights to work for a quite a few years.  Wind chill here in Texas during the winter can be bone chilling and I just don’t like how long johns feel on bare skin.

PaulaF

I wear tights underneath my jeans in the cooler weather although I’m not sure how I’ll get on now as I’m always wear tight fitting leggings or jeggings nowadays, I find them so comfortable to wear especially when wearing knickers underneath. I’m wearing a casual jumper too which is size 18 so it’s quite baggy.

Martina Klarc
      Duchess

I work part time outside and once the temperature drops up here in the NorthEast, I wear light support pantyhose & fleece lined tights under flannel lined jeans. I rarely get cold and it feels really nice.

Ever since I had a job as a gardener one year – 1988, I think it was – I’ve worn tights under my jeans if I’m going to spend some time in the cold.

Thick opaques are great when it’s really, really cold!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Hello

I only wear ” drab” for work so I don’t underdress….

but I remember as a youngster I used to do a lot of night fishing…all the anglers wore thick tights under their “drab” for warmth….just happens that some of us enjoyed it more than others !!

Keep warm girls, grace ❤️

Rebecca Leeann Allen
      Baroness - Annual

When I first started to scuba dive, I was taking I late fall class and the instructor said we needed a full wet suit so I was shopping for on in their store. I was a time pulling it up my legs and he went and got a pair of pantyhose and said put this on first it will help every thing slid up. This was cool I was a closet crossdresser at the time and was already using a bikini bottom for my swim suit.

Anonymous

I fly for work and wear nylons or tights under my pants regularly.

So cozy and comfy.

-Caroline

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have done the same thing, and here in Ontario it gets very cold indeed! Even regular pantyhose is quite a bit warmer than nothing on under at all.

Amy

Pumped
      Lady

I had men’s long underwear, but I don’t like them. I tried buying different brands and styles and had the same problem, they bunch up around the ankles and are uncomfortable. One day I bought a pair of woman’s tights and I have never looked back. The long johns went in the trash and I own several pairs of tights. Worst part is finding sizes that are long enough. I will also wear pantyhose in cooler months.

I wear tights/pantyhose/stockings under my jeans all the time if it’s cold out.

Anonymous

I may start doing so if it gets that cold again. The problem is Virginia weather is the most inconsistent mess ever. It’s summer one day, winter the next, then got as the surface of the sun before reaching the icy surface Pluto! My problem is I put them on and I’m burning up. I take them off, and it’s freezing outside.

Always better to layer in the colder months to keep warm.  So yes, tights under ladies jeans.

Alice

Anonymous

Always wear tights under my jeans if i have to be chris, if not i wear them with the shortest skirt i can find

Anonymous

Have to wear them as im not me if i have to do chris stuff which is usually once a week which leaves 6days a week to be krissy which i love 💘

I wear tights to bed with a speghetti strap top. It’s comfortable and sexy. My wife knows and approves. 😌💋❤️‍🔥

Anonymous

I have done it in the past for warmth when I was hunting, or at least that was my excuse I used. But when I do it now, and yes I do it now under my jeans, its just because I want to and because I can!!

Chelly.

K Swim
      Lady

I don’t do it all the time, but have several times before.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

This is about the only time I wear some kind of female pants. In the winter I can wear tights, leggings and even skinny jeans under my drab pants.

/kt

Anonymous

I wear 70-denier pantyhose under jeans for warmth—even in Summer when I have to stay with my wife in hospital rooms (you could store beef in some of them).

Bettylou

I work in a datacenter where the temperature is kept very low. I often wear leggings under my jeans to keep warm. I just got some nice soft Danskin yoga pants to wear too. I mean Penguins would thrive in that environment.

Alana

yes and leggins too

Sabrina
      Lady

Believe it or not, my mom got me started wearing pantyhose under my jeans while outside in winter. The extra layer made a huge difference in the cold northern winters.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sabrina.

Yesterday morning my wife and I went on about a 4 mile walk which we often do.  It was a little frosty out about 33 degrees F.  Not quite cold enough for long underwear so instead I put on a pair of pantyhose over some nice satin panties and then my jeans.  It was my first time on an extended walk wearing them.  OMG could not believe how nice and sexy it felt.  The panties firmly in place with the tightness of the ph just felt so wonderful especially on my bottom.  Mind was whirling the whole walk. Will be making that  a regular routine this winter, cant wait to shave the legs slide on a pair and go nordic skiing.

I’ve worn tights under jeans, but not for warmth, it is to primary keep my hip/butt padding in place.

Does it keep you warm and toasty ?  You bet, but I also found the the tights kinda grip the denim material of the jeans, making it not as smooth to walk in.

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?