• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

While wearing an open bottom girdle, with straps for stockings, do you wear panties with them? If how, over or under the straps? I have used a garter belt, and get its use. But looking at getting a body shaper, and just curious about trips to powder my nose. Thank you!

Em

With open bottom girdles the girdle will go over the panty.The girdle itself resembles a short pencil skirt.

I wear open bottom girdles quite a bit.  Usually I remove the garter straps and wear pantyhose, as it’s easier to do my work and also for this reason – it makes bathroom trips easier.  You can only wear your panties under the girdle, so if you are wearing one with the garters attached to stockings you would have to unclip your stockings to pull down your panties.

Hello Emily,                 love the fact that you like to wear a open girdle as they can be very sexy to look at & wear. If you are wearing stocking as well that attach to the girdle, then your knickers go on the outside of the the straps/garters, for practical reasons. You would have to release the straps/garters to get your knickers down when going to the toilet/bathroom then reattach them afterwards, not easy. I think most ladies wear them that way, I do anyway,      love   Helenmarie

Anonymous

under the straps

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?