Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies 🙂 Just want to check in with ‘yall and see what kind of heels you prefer and why:

Open-toe or regular heels

I wear a size 15 mens shoe and am checking to see if I can wear a ladies size 16 open-toe shoe. Personally, an open-toe heel is very sexy to me, especially with beautifully painted toes 🙂

Sadly for me it is regular heels or new feet

Hello, I consider myself fortunate when it comes to wearing heels. I wear a size 10 which is a common size, this allows me to purchase most any style I desire, therefore I have many different styles. I recently purchased a pair of thigh high, 5” heel boots that I just love. I do have to say I prefer open toed heels in the 4” to 5” inch range. My preference for open toed heels has to do with painting my toenails. I can’t always paint them but when I do, I feel so much more natural and I love how sexy they look on display in a pair of strapped heels. ❤️

Hi Meryl My goodness you have a big foot sweety that has to be a pain finding shoes.

I thought my 11 was a headache.

what I would give to be a 9.LOL

I love and prefer an open toe heel as it shoes my pretty painted toe nails and I love that look .

However I do love all heels and like closed toe shoes too.

Hugs Patty

Mostly open toe like most to show off the toes. I like my pointy toe pumps though when wearing a woman”s business suit or skirt and enjoy the snugness and look at times too. Mostly all my heels are 3 and 4 inch which I walk very natural in now

I picked regular heels.  I just like the look of tights/pantyhose paired with a regular pump.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Meryl, oh my gosh, size 15 men’s, I wear a size 9 men’s so I can usually find a 10 or 10.5 ladies shoe (depending on style & manufacturer and still wish I was a smaller size). I don’t have a preference between open toed or regular shoes; I have both. Depends on where I’m going.  This morning, to the grocery store I wore a nice flat pair of ladies casual sneakers (oh and got called ma’am again by the cashier, just love it). Last week I was wearing some lovely open toed sandals while lounging on the back deck. Good luck with your shoe shopping (I always buy shoes in person so I can try them on and I’ve never been hassled by anyone in the ladies shoe department at any store).  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Hi Meryl,

As difficult as it is for me to find Size 13 ladies’ shoes, I suspect you will not find anything other that sandals which can fit you.  When I can find my size, I’m partial to strappy heels or Mary Janes.

Myself I prefer open toes  and sandals, Love to see my pedicure.

In this hot weather, open toed shoes are a must, for my sweaty feet.

Sorry… horses sweat, gentlemen perspire and ladies glow.

My feet are glowing like pigs.

Love Laura

Anonymous

LOL.  Good one, Laura

Hugs,

Bettylou

[postquote quote=375083]
      You must have very different sizing systems in the US!

I am men’s size 11, but take UK size 9 (EU size 43) EEE, and places like New Look and Dorothy Perkins fit like foot gloves.

I have almost worn my poor trainers out – they look so cute with bare legs and lsummer dresses!

Love Laura

Why could we not have just 1 universal ladies shoe sizing system , with umteen width fittings,,,,,,,,then we could swap, share ,gift, sell & purchase. Py xx.

I am fortunate that I wear a women’s size 11 in closed toe shoes and boots but it seems a size 10 works better in open toe shoes and sandals. I HAVE to have a ankle strap as I can’t seem to keep open back shoes on.  I love the look of heels but just too clumsy to wear them. Most of my shoes are 1 inch or less heels. I do however have some 3 inch patent leather thigh high boots for bedroom play and I just love the look. I have a friend on CDH that has trouble finding larger shoes. I did a little research and found “Overstock. com” has a large selection up to women’s size 16 at what I consider reasonable prices with a lot being in the $40 to $60. Most of my shoes and boots I have purchased at the end of season clearance sales at Walmart and Rainbow shops.com.. I used to buy shoes at the thrift stores but was never really satisfied with the fit or selection. With a little patience I now get new shoes and boots in styles that suit me and nearly as cheap. Happy shopping girls!   Stephanie

I definitely prefer open toe and always have my toenails painted when wearing. I think I have pair of heels that is closed toe. Typical heel height of 3 or 3 1/2 and size 9 to 10 women’s.

Sandy

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Hi Meyrl,

I couldn’t agree more! I love opened toe heels to display my painted toes! I have a wide foot, and have better luck finding shoes that will accommodate that width in the open toe format. But it’s still hard to find Attractive shoes in my ladies 12 wide size. Good hunting!

Ellie

It all depends on your toes.  My big toes have been ravaged by ingrown toenails form my adolescence, and they show it (they are not pretty).  If your nail are still guud lookin, there is no raisin why you cant wear open toe.

Anonymous

Hi girls

Open toe for sure, I love my painted nails…taking nail varnish off is….cruel…..love you all.  Grace xx

Anonymous

I am lucky in that I have a rather small foot so I can find heels at any shoe store.  I do have a variety of high heels.  I do prefer the strappy, open toe heel mostly all summer. As many of you ladies have said, I get to show off my painted toe nails in these.  In the winter time, I do break out the closed toe a little more often, but O do not put the open toes away completely.

Chelly

Anonymous

I prefer open toe heels! Keeping my nails painted help make the heels look sexy!

my preferred type of shoe is 6 inch platform stilettos, mostly from pleasers shoes!

Open toe for sure. My toenails are always painted, and I love the way they shimmer through pantyhose and peep out of the shoes.

All of the heels I own are open toe.  I just find them to be downright sexy.

Meryl,

After running for over 40 years my toes are UGLY so I’m a closed toe girl.

Lee Ann

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I don’t really have much of a preference.  I’m a size 13w.  When I find a shoe that fits, I grab it.

Now if given the choice… I have a soft spot for stiletto, closed toe pumps.  They are so sexy.

Robin

I’m use to wearing a men’s 10.5 shoe, but I’m starting to notice they’re getting a bit snug; might need to go to 11s.

My women’s heels vary in size:

Black patented closed pointed toe pump: 12W; Payless

White patented open toe full wedge with elastic ankle strap: 11W; Payless

Red patented closed toe pump: 13M; Pleaser Funtasma

Cream/Beige patented closed toe pump: 13M; Pleaser Pink Label

Nude patented open toe sandal with ankle strap: 14M; Fabulicious

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?