Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Sarina
      Lady

Hello everyone, my name is Sarina!

I’m 28 years old and finally want to stop being so closed off from the world. This has been a part of who I am, even longer than I’ve known it has, and I’m tired of pushing it aside.

I put on my first dress about 5 years ago. My father had just passed away and I was wrecked emotionally. I wanted to feel something again other than that emptiness and, almost as if destiny, I wore one of my wife’s dresses. I’d already had wigs due to my love of the Japanese music genre Visual Kei, so I was already equipped! And… I’d never felt something so magical. To see me, Sarina, looking back in the mirror… that was when I knew that I wanted to continue crossdressing!

My wife knows now, I told her not long after that first experience. And she’s very supportive and loves my femme side. She enjoys doing my makeup, which feels wonderful.

Alas, I’ve never gone out in public as my femme self. It makes me very nervous, but it’s not something I’d count out!

Thank you for reading my introduction and I look forward to talking with everyone!

With love,

Sarina

Hi Sarina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Sarina, and welcome to CDH!!!

Thanks for sharing your story. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Sarina and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

That’s a great introduction. It really helps us get to know you better. I see your gender is non-binary. That can be so neat and yet so strange at the same time. Mine is other; I’m an androgyne. I was just a little older than you are when I finally discovered that. Having found that out at a relatively young age you have many years ahead of you to enjoy it and be comfortable in your own skin.

Anonymous

A warm welcome to CDH Sarina.I am so glad that you are so accepting of your feminine side.When I was your age it was a most frustrating period.My parents had found my stash of women’s cllothes two years before.I didn’t dress again for four years.I would go into the city to buy skirts,shoes and tights.No sooner had I bought them guilt would set in and I would throw them all into the litter bins.A terrible waste of money.When I got married I had privacy to dress when my wife was at work.I was closeted for years until finally coming out to my wife.She is supportive of my dressing,buys all my clothes.We have a great life and are best girly friends.So glad your wife.I know remember the thrill of wearing a dress for the first time.Enjoy the fellowship of all the wonderful girls on this site.Good luck too on your crossdressing journey.May it always give you hapiness.

Roberta

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sarina

Very happy to meet you . Dressing for me is such a wonderful thing. To finally be what I’ve always dreamed of for many years. And you “oh my” at 28 you have so much to look forward to. A supportive wife and the love in embracing your feminine side. Certainly a special journey ahead.  I never dressed much in my younger days I was always fascinated by it. But now in my later years I finally discovered what was in me all along , Feeling like a woman. This to me is a reborn,  to feel the femininity in me and now to look out at the world and see it in a totally different  perspective. Being female it’s a true blessing. You mentioned about venturing out.

Going out is a dream of many here and with time that could and  may happen. It’s amazing with support  from others and a building of confinance how experiences seam to show promise. I to have experience  my first outting to which may happen just the last little while ago  . Very nervous and scared but was a experience I’ll never forget. I did have help as I did go out with other cd’s and did make it much easier as my confidence was motivated with the help from them.   Always safe and easier to share this moment with others like yourself. Best to you on your journey and enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Sarina
      Lady

[postquote quote=359201]
      Thank you, Stephanie! I appreciate it!

I agree wholeheartedly and look forward to the day where I can go out into public!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Sarina.
      Sarina
      Lady

[postquote quote=359137]
      Thank you Roberta!

I’m glad that everything is better for you now and that you can live your best life with your wife! Having a partner that supports you is so wonderful!

Sarina
      Lady

[postquote quote=359128]
      Thank you Amber! I definitely will!

And yes, being non-binary can be! I feel like I’m on the path to being my most authentic self! I dream of being openly non-binary one day. I’m still very, very new to talking about everything but I can already tell there’s so much love in this community!

Sarina
      Lady

[postquote quote=359110]
      Thank you Stephanie, it’s wonderful meeting you as well!

Sarina
      Lady

[postquote quote=359107]
      Thank you so much Alice!

Hi Sarina nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. Like others have said please look around and explore the forums and posts and join in when you feel comfortable and ask questions to all here we love to chat and help with anything you need advice with . Please don’t be afraid to join in we really don’t bite well a few girls do so be careful(he he ) just kidding girlfriend . Theirs so many girls here to become friends with from all over the world so jump in the waters fine enjoy yourself and again nice meeting you .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome, Sarina.

Anonymous

Hi Sarina,

Welcome! Our true inner self can bring a wholeness and bliss into our lives!

Kay

Welcome Sarina!

Hi Sarina, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. So young and already so comfortable with your feminine persona, and with an understanding significant other! Let me tell you that you are already living in a crossdressing person’s heaven. As you can tell we are a very friendly and caring group of people and you will fit right in with us. Although I don’t imagine you will have any problems dealing with your acceptance of your feminine persona, if I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. By the way, I love your profile picture. You appear to be naturally feminine. – Blessings

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?