Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just joined today and im peeking out the closet door. I’ve been a cd since a teenager. Lately  i need more Shelley time. So glad i found a place to talk and share my feelings. Give me a wrap dress and some heels im a happy girl!

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello Shelley. Kick that door open and join the party!  Welcome to CDH where I am sure you will find friends, support and opportunities to grow in your own life. By the way I love your name, first reminds me of an old friend and last is just cool!

🍷C

Welcome Shelley to CDH.

You have come to the right place to talk, share your feelings and get some great advice.

And I agree…I love wrap dresses and of course heels.

Daniella

Anonymous

Welcome!!  We sound like one in the same.  I’m I need of Faye time as well.  She hasn’t been out in about 3 years.  Long overdue.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Shelly. Finally peeking out the door is really scary, huh?   All the girls here can relate to that.  I found this site quite by accident after seeing more raunchy cross dressing sites, that made me feel yes, I am a freak, a sexual deviant not deserving of any respect.  I would visit this site many times before joining.  Filing out the profile and posting a picture was a life changing event. Something like finally confessing to the world who I really am.  Pressing the send button filled me with angiety  and I fretted about that decision.  My secret of secrets has been let out by my own hand!! Turns out it was one of my better decisions in life and I did go to Heaven. The girls here are wonderful and have learned a lot about my self. I am sure the same will be for you. Welcome to CDH.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Karley

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Shelley   welcome to a beautiful place that will make you feel so at ease and enjoy the company of many all enjoying our love to dress. Yes that closet door you’ll find will open  that little more in time and  let shelley  out to express herself with a confinance to explore more . Meet and make lasting friendships ,to chat with and share a story or two. I myself had just discover this love at a late time in my life. As these feelings were felt many years ago only now the opportunity came  and have embraced it with open arms. Having so many here really help and the  support and advice  I received I believe truly helped .happy to have you with us and enjoy your journey ahead.   Stephanie 🌹

Shelly!  Welcome to CDH and I love a good wrap dress so wish I could find one that works for me.  CDH is a wonderful place to peak out of the closet, just be careful you may want more than that once you start chatting here.  LOL You will find many of us at different stages here some still in the closet to some a full time woman.  So much you can learn from them I hope you enjoy the site and drop me a line I am always and I mean always looking for a good wrap dress.

Sara

Anonymous

Welcome!! I’ve only been here a few days, but I’m loving it.  I’m in dire need of some Faye time.  She hasn’t been out to play for quite some time.  CDH helps me quench her thirst, but at the same time, it’s encouraging her to make an appearance.  Glad you’re here.  Feel free to chat anytime. 😘

Alexandra
      Lady

Hi Shelley,

I’m new here too. It feels good to talk with other similar people.

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Shelley. Welcome to CDH! It’s a great place for us. It’s full of friendly sisters. I have grown a lot since I joined this beautiful community. I keep crossdressing in private but I talk more openly about it. I crossdress my soul more often. I belong here where I have found great friends. It’s the better place to talk about your feelings and share them.

Enjoy the site and be the happy girl you want to be.

Gisela

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?