Viewing 36 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My earlier query and poll were too vague.

So:

“Orientation, Express”, all abroad! (PI)

What is your sexual preference while in femme mode?

other crossdressers would be my first preference…followed by a genetic woman…..and lastly at some point i would like to try being with a man

Anonymous

Men, like  Shania Twain says, make me feel like a woman. lol

Anonymous

Definitely lesbian, although I wouldn’t turn down certain men.

Hi everyone it’s Sandy! Just put on nails can’t type. Lesbian definitely’ You can’t replace a soft curvey woman! Lo to everyone, Sandy.

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

I agree with Naomi: CD then GG & men last. Although I must add that when dressed, seed is generally the last thing on my mind.

I like feminine,

GG,CD or trans.

Patty

Anonymous

Well, when you put it that way: My Sexual Preference is my wife, and none other; I’m very much “old school” in that respect. But socially, I’ve never been comfortable around men, and my preference is either women or solitude.

My sexual preference is my sexual preference.  It doesn’t change depending on how I’m dressed.  Women’s sexual preferences don’t change when they go from pants to a skirt/dress, and neither does mine.  I have no sexual interest in men, whether fully male or a CD.

The clothes I happen to wear do not define who I am but are an expression of one aspect of my personality i.e. an a-sexual biological male who chooses to wear clothing that society has ascribed as being woman’s wear and therefore feminine and female. In terms of gender expression, I am male despite there being significant amounts of time when I seriously wish that I had a females body. In terms of sexuality, I am a-sexual irrespective of the desires, appetites and passions I periodically experience regarding being accepted and fully ‘taken’ by a man.

I guess this all makes me a crossdressing a-sexual curious man or in simple terms, just me and I’m pretty darned happy with that.

Like everyone, I’m kinda like a Photoshop image in that I have a number of differing layers that make up the final image.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

My sexual orientation is the same however I am dressed.  Most of my relationships have been with women, but I would never rule out a relationship with a man.

Men.

Big, strong, older, hairy men 🙂  My heart races just typing that sentence.

Fem CDs are hot for fun…but men really bring out the fem in me.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I am attracted to women no matter how I’m dressed, or presenting myself. In fact, one of the body language things I have to be careful of when out and about, is how I look at an attractive woman. Not like a man would, but like another woman would. Subtle differences, but important.

If you wanted to, you could call me hetro, when in male mode, and a lesbian when in femme mode.

Amy

It doesn’t make much difference. Still bisexual either way…

Jackie
      Ambassador

Mine is same sex, no matter what I’m wearing, or not wearing!

Kimmie
      Lady

I’m sexually interested only in a cis female, irrespective of my clothing.

Anonymous

This is complicated and I think a lot of you will agree. As a man I am hetrosexual and feel uncomfortable seeing two guys kissing. However if I am dressed as Sandra I like male attention and would even consider a date but there would be lines to cross that I am not sure about.

Anonymous

Don’t tell Giles x

ChloeC
      Duchess

I’m strictly heterosexual, so depending on how I’m dressed, or alone with only my feelings, when I think of being intimate, I am thinking of being with the opposite sex (it’s a lot easier when I’m actually dressed one way or the other, but I don’t need to be fully).

If I see a couple of the same sex in close intimacy, what they’re doing doesn’t bother me, but I accept that it’s not something I’m interested in.  Some might think, does that make me two separate people (sort of like a split personality), but I don’t see it that way. Not a ‘split’ but sort of a two ‘faces’  of the same person. My taste in foods, etc, are still the same, I just make sure I keep things in moderation. Well, except chocolate

When you meet someone new, and they are charming and considerate and well mannered and then you get to know them and you can see them turn somewhat meaner or a little belligerent (depending on the circumstances), we may wonder about them, and make sure we stay on their good side, but we don’t think they’re a Sybil or Eve.  Neither am I.

Anonymous

Hi Chloe, this is scary as after I posted my reply I have thought some more and absolutely think the same as you that we almost have a split personality. On the one hand we are truly straight as a guy but when we present as a female it is nice to be attractive to men and want their attention. I for one would not mind a kiss and cuddle if it was the right guy but there are lines in the sand that may be breached and that scares me a little. As a guy seeing two men kissing makes me feel uncomfortable but is it all right if one is looking pretty in a dress etc? I think so, my isn’t life weird,  Sandra x

Anonymous

Personally I still want to be with a woman and have no desire to be with a man. I see nothing wrong with those that do want a man when dressed or not. My desire to dress is from my love of the female body and how pretty they are able to dress and look.

My personal preference totally revolve around men.  The women I know and have known in my life have held no interest for me intimately, but are fun to gossip and go shopping with as I have always valued their opinion for fashion and colors.

Paula

ChloeC
      Duchess

I guess I should elaborate just a little (ha! it’s never that, but) I identify as a cross dresser because that’s what I’m probably closest to on the transgender spectrum, today.  Yet, if I could have a do-over somewhere in my late teens, and absolutely not have ANY knowledge of where my current life has taken me, I would  very seriously consider GRS and become a transsexual (well I sort of actually did consider back then, as I read as much on Harry Benjamin as I could and bought and read several books that came out at that time about transgendered people – Canary, Mirror Images, Conundrum – as well as paid particular attention to the talk shows of that day that had transsexuals on.  The revelation was a Lou Gordon show where he interviewed several post-ops who looked just like any woman you’d see in any store, mall, street in the country.  A revelation, as prior to that, most interviewees were Las Vegas showgirls, wannabe starlets, or workers in certain ‘industries’.  I made a choice then and here I am today with the results which I don’t ever want to give up. But, had I continued , yes I’m heterosexual and would then be very seriously interested in men (I’m pretty sure of that). Having the ‘naughty’ parts that I do and interested in males today? Well, not so much (remember, I’m hetero). But maybe with being really well dressed, then being a little close, snuggling, etc. as has been suggested, well, that could work, given certain conditions.  Anyway, that’s me. Your results may vary.

Interesting subject and comes close to home.  I have always considered myself to be hetero but as others have shared, when in total female persona an dress, thoughts of what it would be like to  be with a man as a woman has come to mind.  With that said, my wife is totally accepting of my fem side and we’ve become very good live in girlfriends but the image that she once had of me as a man has diminished greatly over the years.  I guess that was expected  so she has said that I should embrace my fem side and that  it would be ok to have a male boyfriend if it made me happy.  That would be big step and I’m torn on the idea even though I haver her blessing.

Anonymous

Hiya, I can recommend ALICE IN GENDERLAND to read it describes exactly your situation and is a true story and a good read. Sandra x

Anonymous

Hi Harietta,

I am having this very discussion with a friend of mine here at CDH.

I have come to the conclusion that I am (maybe, most likely, probably) Heterosexual.

As a man, I have no interest in men.  As a Woman I have no interest in women.  That includes people identifying as or presenting as women.  So yes, as a woman, I want a man.

Short and Sweet

Jillian

For me both in boy mode and in cis mode I like biological (cis) Women.

As a man I have no interest in men at all. However as a women I would be quite happy either way and mostly with more than one !!!  but only in my fantasy and dreams as I’ve never had sex with a man .Yet !!!

Anonymous

My sexual preference doesn’t change with my gender orientation, which does change. I am only interested, sexually, in women. That, for me, does not change with clothing.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I always prefer women. I have been hit on many times when I was Patty. Guys would compliment me, wanted to get to know me better, do things for me. I liked that. They often would tell me what beautiful and sexy legs I had. They couldn’t stop looking at them. I loved that. Wearing pantyhose and heels and showing of my legs is why I became a crossdresser. I’ve had them touch my legs or ask if they could feel my legs. I don’t recall refusing or stopping anyone, but with extreme limits.

Anonymous

Hi Sian,

You day you are only interested in women but does that include CDs?

Gilly

Femininity, beauty, intelligence make me hot!!!   Lipstick, perfume, lingerie, sexy feminine fashion….  Ohhhh La La!!!  Love it!!!  Detest any rude, lazy, selfish, uneducated people.  Nothing about masculinity does anything for me whatsoever.  In general, no men or boys for me.

I am bisexual, but seem to be leaning more towards lesbian these days. My orientation has never been a function of how I am presenting…

Anonymous

My sexual orientation doesn’t really change depending on what I wear. If i like you i like you.

Hi, this is the battle that we have, the big question. I love women, I love their ways, their clothes, jealous of their bodies. I guess that is why I like being dressed and being so like them. I am married, and love my wife. But there is still a part of me that loves other things. Being a teenager and into my 20’s during the 70’s and 80’s the whole gender issue challenged, lots of androgyny, where I kinda slipped into. As such you didn’t see gender quite so obviously so could be closer to men, certain men. Obviously we all make choices, your life and loves change. But for me being dressed and getting complimented by men still makes me tingle. On the few occasions I have been out with my wife she is amazed how confident I appear to be and the comments I get (usually good), that is why she said she wouldn’t like me going out dressed by myself haha….I actually prefer being with her when we are out perhaps safety in numbers.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle, I think she would be jealous if you got too much attention from males, I get a tingle when I chat to guys on dating sites if they compliment me and lay on the flattery.

As Jessica I’m still a virgin, but for my first time I would want to be with a man.

Let me add that I am not seeking or pursuing any relationship other than with my wife.

Jessica

Thanks for the replies, I guess all of us just want praise, compliments and acceptance, in some ways they are gender free….but, still there are quite a few of less accommodating types out there, and they are the ones that we must be wary of.

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?