Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Aoife
      Lady

Any other fans here of the great masked gay Canadian art rock/country musician?

Love his work and he’s definitely given girls like us some visibility too, not to mention he’s a great sexuality-tester.

Anonymous

Hi Aoife,

thanks for that. I’m not a country fan generally and had never heard of Orville Peck but I just checked out the Dead of Night video and could not look away. I like his(?) style and the video was great too.

Aoife
        Lady

right? he may be the most cinematic musician i know of, even more than bowie perhaps. that’s why i like to think of him as art rock more than anything else, even duetting with shania twain is an artistic achievement with him. “summertime” is probably my favourite as both a song and video, but they’re all great.

Anonymous

the music is kind of classic too. Dead of Night seemed like a cross of Roy Orbison and possibly Wicked Game by Chris Isaak with an old school country vibe. Will check out more tunes.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I hear him a lot on the stations I listen to.  I’m not big on country music but have to admit he’s growing on me.  Really talented….and a true original.  Definitely far removed from the mainstream.  I think I’d see him live.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?