Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I always felt my most sexiest in red or black but orange ?

Last week while watching the news one of the weather reports had on a stunning orange wrap dress with black hose . I commented to my wife about he color and she agreed that she liked as well. Well Li and behold guess what I bought a few days later?

An orange wrap dress!! I had the pleasure of enjoying it last night while my wife was away for her monthly weekend visit to her sisters.

I paired the dress up with nude stockings, and beiges d do ling back heels , made myself up and hit the roads for a night time stroll!!

Let me say this I have never gotten so many looks and comments at my stops than I had ever before, it seems like the orange reflective safety vests that road workers wear they wear for a reason …. they stand out just as I did and it was magnificent!!

Suffice to say I never ever thought I would wear the color orange but wow it made me look and feel the sexiest ever !

Anybody else wear / try orange and what are / were your thoughts ? I’m anxious to hear if anyone had had a similar feeling?

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

Becka
      Lady

Orange in the right hue can be awesome. My all time favorite look however is a short red dress, with black tights and red heels. There is something about that look that gets my male and female juices stirring!

I have one orange dress. I was hesitant buying it. Turns out the color looks way better on a girl than I would have thought. It is now one of my favorites.

I have a very pretty patterned skirt, which has multiple colors on it, including orange. One day I decided to be silly and paired it with a “safety” orange t-shirt and matching opaque tights.

As people tend not to say anything, I didn’t think I stood out (well, more than a guy obviously wearing a skirt and tights would generally stand out), until I stopped at my favorite mini mart on my way out of town. One of the employees was restocking some food items when she caught a glimpse of me and said, “Wow, you’re really rocking the orange today!”

I just smiled and said, “Yup.”

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?