Viewing 63 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1405

What are my other hobbies? Well, lets see. I love wearing pantyhose and showing my legs in heels and a short dress. I love wearing breast forms with my bras. I love having pretty hair. and although quite scary I love going out dressed. And when my Patty day is done, I like to slip into a silky and sexy nightie or some lingerie, a bra, pantyhose and go to bed.

In the morning when I awake, I slip in my breast forms, put on a wig and step into my pumps and begin another Patty day. Not much time for other hobbies.

Erica Guy
      Participant
      Registered On: August 23, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 44

I love to Kayak as much as possible during the summer months. I often am dressed as Erica while kayaking. I have started a new hobby. A few months ago a friend held a fundraising party to raise money for Breast cancer. When the guest arrived at the party we were given a plain white bra. We then sat at tables and using paints and jewels/glitter and a few other items each guest decorated their bra in any way they liked. Once everyone was done she collected them and explained that they would be auctioned off as pieces of art and the money was donated local women with breast cancer. In the last three months I have decorated over twenty Bra’s and raised just over $2500 and given five ladies $500 each

Ria Freichuk
      Participant
      Registered On: June 6, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 83

I am a gardener in the months that allow it and winter hobbies include puzzles, coin collecting, baking and snow shoeing…I do a lot of walking as it helps keep my blood pressure in check so that is a year long activity.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Robin Snow
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2019
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 211

I enjoy woodworking and woodturning.  I enjoy making furniture and cabinets.  I also make wooden bowls, boxes, mills, and other crafty items which I sell at local craft fairs.

When I’m not in the shop I enjoy being outdoors cycling, hiking, skiing and kayaking.

Robin

Fiona Shrek
      Participant
      Registered On: September 18, 2020
      Replies: 11

I love horseback riding. I spend most of the summer trail riding in the Alberta mountains and the winter at the local arena.

Kathleen 60454
      Participant
      Registered On: January 8, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 210

In my younger years I enjoyed Snow Skiing, Bowling. In bowling my High game was 293 and my average was 265 but that was when I was in High School. Acting on stage in different musicals such as Annie Get Your Gun, Oklahoma, several Minstrels, The Mikado and several other shows. I was part of The Albany Civic Theater in Albany NY. I also was a Baritone / Base singer in the Knights of Columbus Glee Club in Albany NY. But now that I am in my Senior years my only hobby is my family Genealogy which I have been working on since 1969. Yes that’s more than 50 years.

Kathleen

Leslie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 14, 2020
      Replies: 79

I hate to say it but what is a hobby?
      For 50 years my work was my life on call 24/7/365. Then carting my daughter to her activities. Now my wife is semi-invalidated. Maybe why I don’t like being a guy?  Though there was a time when I did play drums not very well but I enjoyed it. I road my bicycle long distances (minimum 18 miles a day to 75/80 miles a day) then I got and ear infection in both ears and lost almost my sense of balance. And I did cold metal typesetting and have my own printing press. And needless to say I love to read!

Roberta Denny
      Participant
      Registered On: May 19, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 133

My main passion outside dressing is music.I have very wide tastex in music,50’s rock n roll 60’s and 70’s pop,jazz bigband,folk,musicals,classical,opera,folk and many more.I have around five thousand cd’s and about two thousaand vinyl albums.I am also a big fan of U.S Old Time Rsdio.

Rei Durden
      Participant
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 468

Other than reading, I am currently learning to use a sewing machine. it’s been a long time since Junior High Home Ec class. Darned 2 pairs of my wife’s favourite jeans and am studying how to take in the waist of a pair she gifted to Rei.

I usually get super excited about a new subject and dive in head first before the obsession subsides and just becomes another part of my life. Most recently it was meditating, spirituality, nutritional healing. Physical exercise (weights mostly)

I am constantly doing Reno’s at home, some projects taking far longer than they should have (not procrastinating, just get bored and move on and start a new one)

Does self work count as a hobby? I’m Always trying to be a better human, spouse and parent. This one takes lots of effort.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Rei Durden
      Participant
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 468

I would not call it a hobby but I love to read. I remember when I was a child and I got a library card. My parents every other Saturday would go grocery shopping and would drop me off at the library.

I think makeup has become a hobby, a frustrating one…lol…but I loved the classes I went to love studying colour theory, undertones and how makeup can transform you.

I like to understand how thinks work when it comes to technology and in particular ecommerce so I have taken it upon myself to learn web coding html, css, javascript, php and I have come to appreciate Amazon and the complexity behind the website.

Caroline

Funny, I’ve never considered reading a hobby either, more like a necessity, like breathing for example!

Michelle Nylons
      Participant
      Registered On: October 14, 2020
      Replies: 12

I do target shooting, trap and sleet.  My wife and I have a couple atvs that we take trail riding.   And I just recently bought a Lionel train set that I am setting up a layout for.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Danny Amone
      Participant
      Registered On: September 30, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 33

My hobbies spread through a couple of centuries.

Historical reenacting 1790 to 1840, canoeing, competitive shooting. Flintlock rifle is the most fun.

I am currently rebuilding a ’64 Datsun roadster. Auto racing when I can.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Jo Jett
      Participant
      Registered On: May 8, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 105

I love the outdoors, camping , hiking , biking, fly fishing, fly tying,kayaking, shooting and hunting, used to teach survival skills on my  wilderness Search and Rescue team, and lingerie!!

Jessica Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: July 15, 2019
      Replies: 17

cycling, skiing, flying small airplanes, cooking

Jessica Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: July 15, 2019
      Replies: 17

For me, dressing is not a hobby. In physical terms, I dress, but I identify as transgender, non-binary. As such, I am dressed 80% to 90% of the time when I leave my house.

I’ve been a car person since childhood. I discovered Indy cars about 1955 and Formula 1 in 1961. American Phil Hill was the 1st World Driving Champion for here. I was fortunate to meet him about 15 years ago, a few years before he passed away. There are very few touring series that run in the US that I have not seen somewhere. The list starts with Formula 1, extends to Legends Cars and everything in between. The middle 2 shelves contain most of my collection of motorsports books; many have been autographed by their authors and notable drivers who appear in the books. Some other interesting ones that are elsewhere:

• BEAST, The Top Secret Illmore-Penske Race Car That Shocked the World at the 1994 Indy 500 by Gurss
      • PROTOTYPES, The History of the IMSA GTP Series by Martin & Wells
      • CORVETTE THUNDER, 50 Years of Corvette Racing 1953-2003 by Friedman
      • PANOZ LMP 1 Roadster S, Back To The Future by Ingram
      • HURLEY, From The Beginning by Haywood & Cridland

Over the years, I’ve owned some unusual cars: 1972 Honda 600 Coupe and a 1970 Lotus Elan +2S. I have never owned a car with an automatic. I’ll confess to lusting after Minis since the early 60’s. At the end of Summer, 2009 I finally bought one and I still have it!! 2009 factory John Cooper Works MINI Clubman. 2009 was the 2nd year for the Clubman body shell and the 1st year for the factory John Cooper Works drivetrain option. It has 208hp and will do 147mph. After having it a few months, I found out that it is one of only about 120 cars imported in 2009 with that body shell/drivetrain combination out of 45,225 cars.

Other Interests…

Up until 3 1/2 years ago, I was a road cyclist good for 55 to 60 miles. However, I had  a mild stroke and the most significant after effect was that my sense of balance is ~80% of what it used to be. I think it is close to being recovered enough, so I’ve been fixin’ ta’ get back on the bike. Compounding this is that I had just taken delivery of a new road bike (a carbon Ritchey BreakAway with full 11spd Campagnolo Chorus drive train) just before the stroke. It has ~50 miles on it. It was a replacement for my steel BreakAway with 10spd Centaur that had been stolen. I also follow professional cycling.

I’m a big fan of Mid-Century Architecture, with a particular leaning to the works of Frank Lloyd Wright. Over the years I’ve been to a number of Wright structures, including Taliesin West, his Oak Park, IL home, Unity Chapel, the Robie House and the Marin County Offices.

I am a retired mechanical engineer, but for 6 years I made my living doing computer programming using Fortran, BASIC and database languages. I also did discrete event simulation for 2 years using GPSS/H and AutoMod. Six years ago I built a Hackintosh. It is a machine with generic Intel PC hardware, but running the MacOS operating system. It has been my primary desktop machine since I built it. Note the vintage Macintoshes as bookends on the shelf. I fired them up just after we moved 4 years ago, so I assume they still run.

Since I retired and relocated to the SoCal desert, I’ve been involved with the LGBT community here. I was a Board Member and Treasurer for our local trans group and also Digital Media Coordinator for our local HRC group. I did both functions for about 2 years and then resigned. Currently I am the Volunteer Coordinator for Palm Springs Pride.

have you thought of trying a recumbent trike? They can be a lot of fun and don’t require balance

PY Marshall
      Participant
      Registered On: July 21, 2018
      Replies: 212

Shooting ,fishing , best salmon was 33lbs caught on the river Tay  in Perthshire Scotland. I still shoot but only rats and crows. As  for my salmon rod , it was replaced with a new type of fishing rod which starts with a P, I met this pretty girl and a different hobby developed. 46years later still using this new rod  and still together , i collect juke boxes ,old transistors .a few record players  and old wirelesses a conservative estimate of my 45rpm vinyl’s would be 2,000.( i am also a karate black belt ,but seriously retired) Py xx.

Caroline Ross
      Participant
      Registered On: October 3, 2020
      Replies: 22

I would not call it a hobby but I love to read. I remember when I was a child and I got a library card. My parents every other Saturday would go grocery shopping and would drop me off at the library.

I think makeup has become a hobby, a frustrating one…lol…but I loved the classes I went to love studying colour theory, undertones and how makeup can transform you.

I like to understand how thinks work when it comes to technology and in particular ecommerce so I have taken it upon myself to learn web coding html, css, javascript, php and I have come to appreciate Amazon and the complexity behind the website.

Caroline

Peggy Sue Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: June 26, 2019
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 214

I wondered when someone was going to mention ham radio.  I see a few have already.

Stevie65
      Participant
      Registered On: September 6, 2019
      Topics: 17

I have many hobbies some i do more than others depending on the season.

Leather work.(hide tanning making clothes from leather)

Metal detecting.

Wood Carving wood working.

Hunting and flyfishing /fly tying.

Anything outdoors.

Amateur radio operator

Anything to do with astronomy and space.

These are just a few things i do in my spare time (when i get some).

Stevie

Stevie65
        Participant
        Registered On: September 6, 2019

I forgot to mention that i am also learning to play the bagpipes.

Jennifer Lynn
      Participant
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Replies: 71

Hobbies I enjoy are music, reading, cross-stitch, old movies (much better plots and story lines) and #1 is camping.

rebekka moore
      Participant
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 77
      Replies: 846

Those radios are cool!

I like leather work.  Now that I have some spare time I hope to do more of it.

Mary Jane
      Participant
      Registered On: September 30, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 57

I don’t work atm, but potter around on our farm, which is kinda my work.

I like hunting, fishing, and gardening. Making friends with the local wildlife.

Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Replies: 550

I love reading self help books, meditation, studying nutrition, exercise, camping, hiking, fishing and I am a ham radio operator. I would say corssdressing, but that is not a hobby, it’s a lifestyle.

Kay

Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 583

Hi girls

I like reading, especially Bernard Cornwell’s historical novels, adore music, more chance of finding me with earphones on than watching TV, used to do a lot of course fishing. I love walking, in fact ” outdoors” in general……and I love red wine. I also seem to be collecting lipstick.!!

Love, grace xx

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Abby M
      Participant
      Registered On: October 7, 2020
      Replies: 51

I’ve been learning the rules for Dungeons and Dragons, as well as Warhammer 40k. I enjoy building a campaign setting and characters.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 38

Crossdressing astrophotography and computers if i can combine the first with the other two i do lol.

Chrissy Fairchild
      Participant
      Registered On: October 4, 2020
      Replies: 9

For me, I have been crossdressing consistently for just a few years. I have had a lifelong hobby of working out with weightlifting & aerobics, maintaining a strict healthy diet and consuming numerous dietary supplements. I started this hobby in college, after participating in varsity sports teams during high school.

Linda Rose Nygaard
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2020
      Topics: 16

Besides ‘dressing’, I’m an amateur astronomer and telescope builder

Carla Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: May 14, 2017
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 263

I love backpacking. I started hiking on a whim in 1974 and after a month on the AT I fell in love with being on a trail. That led me to collecting old backpacking stoves from the 40’s thru the 70’s. I also enjoy trout fishing, nothing like being in a mountain stream with the sun shining and the only sound is the water. For fun I have a 94 Corvette that is in mint condition. I like to put on a skirt and take the top off and go for a drive on a sunny day.

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant
      Registered On: November 10, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 676

For me, dressing is not a hobby. In physical terms, I dress, but I identify as transgender, non-binary. As such, I am dressed 80% to 90% of the time when I leave my house.

I’ve been a car person since childhood. I discovered Indy cars about 1955 and Formula 1 in 1961. American Phil Hill was the 1st World Driving Champion for here. I was fortunate to meet him about 15 years ago, a few years before he passed away. There are very few touring series that run in the US that I have not seen somewhere. The list starts with Formula 1, extends to Legends Cars and everything in between. The middle 2 shelves contain most of my collection of motorsports books; many have been autographed by their authors and notable drivers who appear in the books. Some other interesting ones that are elsewhere:

• BEAST, The Top Secret Illmore-Penske Race Car That Shocked the World at the 1994 Indy 500 by Gurss
      • PROTOTYPES, The History of the IMSA GTP Series by Martin & Wells
      • CORVETTE THUNDER, 50 Years of Corvette Racing 1953-2003 by Friedman
      • PANOZ LMP 1 Roadster S, Back To The Future by Ingram
      • HURLEY, From The Beginning by Haywood & Cridland

Over the years, I’ve owned some unusual cars: 1972 Honda 600 Coupe and a 1970 Lotus Elan +2S. I have never owned a car with an automatic. I’ll confess to lusting after Minis since the early 60’s. At the end of Summer, 2009 I finally bought one and I still have it!! 2009 factory John Cooper Works MINI Clubman. 2009 was the 2nd year for the Clubman body shell and the 1st year for the factory John Cooper Works drivetrain option. It has 208hp and will do 147mph. After having it a few months, I found out that it is one of only about 120 cars imported in 2009 with that body shell/drivetrain combination out of 45,225 cars.

Other Interests…

Up until 3 1/2 years ago, I was a road cyclist good for 55 to 60 miles. However, I had  a mild stroke and the most significant after effect was that my sense of balance is ~80% of what it used to be. I think it is close to being recovered enough, so I’ve been fixin’ ta’ get back on the bike. Compounding this is that I had just taken delivery of a new road bike (a carbon Ritchey BreakAway with full 11spd Campagnolo Chorus drive train) just before the stroke. It has ~50 miles on it. It was a replacement for my steel BreakAway with 10spd Centaur that had been stolen. I also follow professional cycling.

I’m a big fan of Mid-Century Architecture, with a particular leaning to the works of Frank Lloyd Wright. Over the years I’ve been to a number of Wright structures, including Taliesin West, his Oak Park, IL home, Unity Chapel, the Robie House and the Marin County Offices.

I am a retired mechanical engineer, but for 6 years I made my living doing computer programming using Fortran, BASIC and database languages. I also did discrete event simulation for 2 years using GPSS/H and AutoMod. Six years ago I built a Hackintosh. It is a machine with generic Intel PC hardware, but running the MacOS operating system. It has been my primary desktop machine since I built it. Note the vintage Macintoshes as bookends on the shelf. I fired them up just after we moved 4 years ago, so I assume they still run.

Since I retired and relocated to the SoCal desert, I’ve been involved with the LGBT community here. I was a Board Member and Treasurer for our local trans group and also Digital Media Coordinator for our local HRC group. I did both functions for about 2 years and then resigned. Currently I am the Volunteer Coordinator for Palm Springs Pride.

Chrissy Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: April 26, 2020
      Replies: 15

I do a lot of volunteer work in my community – park cleanups, finding ways to help kids in need, mentoring youth groups. I also love playing video and board games with my family. Plus my yard, which NEVER looks good enough for me.

Paula1
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2015
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 504

great topic

I love to go skiing up in the high country

cooking

basketball and still playing till my body gives out

boating when the weather is OK

Amber Scott
      Participant
      Registered On: June 30, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 61

My main hobby is collecting rare records, mostly 45’s. Punk, RnR, blues or whatever peaks my interest. Also collect memorabilia, posters, autographs, original album artwork and books dealing with RnR. My friends call my place Rock n Roll Hall of Fame West with all the stuff on the walls. LOL. Also collect art glass and pottery, Maxfield Parrish prints, Walter Nutting hand tinted b/w photo’s and a smattering of salt and pepper shakers.

Love and Peace,

Amber

Constance Adina
      Participant
      Registered On: January 1, 2019
      Replies: 43

I’m a HUGE car guy. Love working/building hotrods and muscle cars. ( currently building a ’34 ford three window coupe and a ’47 ford super deluxe.) Going to car shows and building plastic models cars/trucks.  Actually meet someone on here that was into car’s. We started talking and sharing pictures in Instagram.  Love being outside, don’t care if I’m working on the yard or sitting in the garage drinking beer. ( another hobby.)

Joan Dontrunsofast
      Participant
      Registered On: March 10, 2020
      Replies: 6

My biggest ‘hobby’ is a beautiful German Shepherd that needed me a few years ago.  I’m active, hoping to preserve my health by pursuing a healthy weight and diet.  I like running, biking, and swimming.  I’m a political junkie hoping for a return to empathy and normalcy.  I am incredibly intellectually curious.  I have been the family caregiver when required, which happens to us spinsters, both of which I feel so fortunate.  As ChloeC said in her previous reply, I love taking care of the outside, yet I find little interest in the inside of the house.  I have a green thumb and enjoy the soil.  I hope to learn more about making music when my life affords me more time.  I think I’m pretty good at the guy things, but want to practice more of the girly stuff- but, I’ve bought the uniforms!  Thanks for this topic.  I love reading about everyone’s hobbies.

michaela jane
      Participant
      Registered On: December 9, 2016
      Replies: 203

I love my simulators. I use a flight simulator, train simulator and ship simulator at different times. My favourite is my flight simulator which I use to fly with a virtual airline. It’s great fun dressing for the part too……  https://www.dropbox.com/s/5c4xd0km16nwubn/In%20the%20cockpit.jpg?dl=0

Natasha Mari
      Participant
      Registered On: April 20, 2019
      Replies: 42

Hmm, Lets see.  Golf, bowling, chain mail jewelry, anodizing aluminum, play and collect video games and video game systems, collect board games, movies, martial arts, Ren Faires, comics (haven’t in a long time but still have my collection), fantasy novels, dogs, and hopefully soon back into choreographed dancing, either tap or ballroom.  That’s all I can think of right now.

Laura Lovett
      Participant
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 412

3 children.

Fortunately my job is one of my hobbies – I have loved tinkering with computers since my father brought one home from his work back in the early 1980s.

It was a “portable” IBM machine, roughly double the size of a desktop (not a laptop).

My other main hobbies are music and acting, and I was lucky enough to find a degree course in music, computing and drama. It was module based, and a lot of hard work, trying to juggle 3 subjects, but loving all of them helped!

So, coming out of university, I have worked in computing, built up a sizeable vinyl record and electric guitar collection, and performed in rock gigs, “Classical” concerts and plays from pantomime to Shakespeare.

Love Laura

Tania Cisneros
      Participant
      Registered On: July 27, 2019
      Replies: 24

Boating, body gave out on waterskiing, motorcycles, and I would like to think I can golf, but so far I have only perfected the beer and cigar part.

Trevor Bryant
      Participant
      Registered On: May 16, 2019
      Replies: 13

Astronomy, model railroading

Autumn Valiant
      Participant
      Registered On: July 14, 2019
      Topics: 30
      Replies: 1090

Hi Maggie!

Thanks for such a great topic! My favorite hobby is maintaining my 5 fish tanks. I enjoy going to the movies and seeing plays. I like to read and when I am commuting I enjoy listening to audio books. I enjoy video games but not as much as I did when my children were as young as my grandkids are now. Two weeks ago I put air in the tires of the mountain bike I purchased three years ago. I rode it twice last week so I wouldn’t call that a hobby just yet. It will be a while before riding that bicycle becomes more fun than work.

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 12

I’m very into artwork. I’ve done pencil sketches, pen & ink and I am trying to paint with acrylics lately. I was really into 35 mm photography and had my own darkroom back in the 80’s. I’d coat my own papers for B&W pictures.  I just can’t enjoy digital photography. Other than composition, I can’t find much real art in digital media.

ChloeC
      Participant
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 193

We live on a little under an acre of forested land in an older subdivision at the end of a cul-de-sac, so maintaining it is a ‘hobby’ I’m sort of required (I won’t say forced) to do. But for pure enjoyment I have a lot of varied interests.  I play golf, kayak, and bicycle in the summer (I have an e-bike, one of the best investments I’ve ever made, other than engagement rings). I also hike when I can (having been on the App.Trail twice now). I was into going to the gym 4-5 days a week until lockdown and I miss that. In the winter I alpine ski. Also when not in quarantine, I hang out with a mixed group for Bar Trivia one night week and sometimes I just go myself on other nights. My spouse’s (deceased) brother had a Lionel train which my son and grandson played with until the younger went to college so I’ve set up a simple layout. I occasionally work on genealogy, belonging to the popular online site. On clear nights, I’ll stargaze and have an expensive telescope and high powered binoculars and belong to a local club. I also have two kites, a prism spinner and a Red Baron tri-plane that I’ll fly on windy days a beach park nearby. Oh, and sometimes I actually have a spare moment to dress, but not as much as I’d like.

Paula Here
      Participant
      Registered On: April 13, 2020
      Replies: 43

Hi Ladies,

My Hobbies are many and varied.

I am an avid cyclist, I love to go out for hours on the country roads.

Wood Working, Just bought a wood lathe and am figuring tht a.

Painting, Drawing,

Camping and Canoeing

And lastly I do and teach Yoga.

Paula

sarasue olson
      Participant
      Registered On: October 7, 2018
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 169

Besides my feminine side I am A vintage car guy and also into target shooting. I love car and gun shows and getting together on cruises with the car guys. I have six vintage cars and I am thinking about buying A vintage pumper fire truck for parades and just for fun. He who dies with the most toys wins.

Caroline OBrien
      Participant
      Registered On: April 18, 2020
      Replies: 46

This is a cool thread, its so interesting to see what a diverse group we are.

I enjoy CrossFit and I workout 5 times a week.

Stand up paddle boarding, which is a wonderful way to spend time outside.

Playing acoustic guitar which I started when I turned 50.

-Caroline

Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Replies: 360

Yea I like the sporty look and enjoy tennis and golf. Only once did I play golf en femme with two friends that are lesbians and great golfers. I wore the womens shorts since neither wore skirts and a sleeveless polo shirt and bra. I play like a girl and the three of us had such fun at rancho park. Sure other people thought all three of us were lesbian and would like to repeat the experience again very soon

Amanda Woods
      Participant
      Registered On: November 26, 2019
      Replies: 33

Golfing and hiking, have never golfed en fem, however getting bolder and wearing women’s leggings when I hike sometimes, love the way they feel and hug my body.

Billyj Jean
      Participant
      Registered On: April 19, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 7

Great topic!

l love to golf.  I’d get a kick out of playing dressed. Love the skorts the Lady players wear.
      like to fish, cook, garden. Love being with my granddaughters

hugs…billie

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Alexis Tresse
      Participant
      Registered On: March 27, 2020
      Replies: 76

Great question. I FaceTime with my little grandkids and read them books. I’m a closeted CDer and have to decline incoming video calls when I’m a girl.

Newly single, now I have to cook, and enjoy that more when I’m CD! I’d like to garden too while CD but haven’t dared that yet.

Plastic models but I have less time for that now.

Beatress Donald
      Registered On: September 4, 2019
      Replies: 30

Golf and fishing.  More golf now, use to live near the Ocean and loved to fish. Watch all kinds of sports, love soccer and college football.

patty williams
      Participant
      Registered On: January 19, 2019
      Topics: 62
      Replies: 1146

I enjoy Model Railroads and before patty came along I enjoyed real railroad photography but don’t have much time for it now.

Also old cars I have my first Car a 65 mustang.

Patty

Seren
      Participant
      Registered On: March 2, 2020
      Topics: 37
      Replies: 414

This is a lovely thread 💕

This morning I was making some brioche dough (now proving in the bathroom); later a short bike ride, some reading, and maybe some leather crafting.
      I’m in charge of food prep, so will cook (maybe some Thai curry) later too.
      Netflix this evening (Carlo and Malik…. are all Italians so racist??) and a snuggle with my Ragdoll cats.

S x

Suzanne Martin
      Ambassador
      Replies: 49

What a great idea to get to know more about each other.

For me:

any type of fishing – fly fishing, kayak fishing, just started surf fishing last year

cooking

baking – mostly bread and pies

using my smoker -just started last year as well

occasional bike riding

Stephanie Hayes
      Participant
      Registered On: December 14, 2019
      Replies: 58

Gaming.  All kinds.  Vidjya, board, role playing (Dungeons and Dragons).  Guns and shooting sports too.

Amy Myers
      Participant
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1073

I’m a car guy in another life, and a have a few from 1916 on. Then I play piano romantic classical and jazz are my favs, do photography, woodworking, and love other music, and reading too.

Amy

DeLora
      Participant
      Registered On: October 15, 2019
      Topics: 59
      Replies: 282

Ok, here is my list in no particular order…
      Short wave radio listener
      Gardner/homesteader
      Fishing
      Photography
      Rock climbing
      Prospecting
      Coppicing
      Green woodworking
      Drone pilot
      Baking
      Mountain biking

Caty Ryan
      Participant
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 70
      Replies: 670

Broken down old 60’s rock guitarist here, also ex keen recreational fisherman. (last boat was an 18ft/5.5m “tinnie” (Australian for “Alooominium”) with a 90 Honda 4 stroke on the back. Where it would not go I should not be!!

Have often mused what it would be like/ have been like/  to do either en femme. Ballgowns on boat ramps??… Dont think so!!

We oldies will remember the Everley Bros.I once knew another CD guitarist and told her we should be the “Neverbe Sisters”

Love reading and a good walk for exercise. A walk in the park enfemme in “flats” is very enjoyable

Caty

Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 651

I am a huge audiophile, LP’s, and cassette tapes take up a LOT of room, and I even have some old 8-tracks and a Zenith Wedge stereo that I can play them on.  The cassettes and LP’s are only played on my vintage Technics stereo system.

I also like target shooting, both rifles and pistols, but I do it for fun, not competition.

And, I am a voracious reader.  Mostly history and sci-fi or action thriller type stories.  Growing up, my mom would get on to me at breakfast for taking so long because I would read every word and side of the cereal boxes, lol.  I think my car just automatically drives me to the bookstores in Amarillo when I go.

PaulaF

PS.  And I can’t forget my men friends, a very nice hobby after all.

Tiff Any
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Replies: 851

Reading non fiction , art house/ independent cinema , theatre , opera , some ballet , live comedy , art galleries, museums , we like to try new & stimulating things . Tiff

Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Replies: 1494

No other active hobbies at the moment; but I like to build computers and configure them do do different tasks.  I collect records and recordings from the 20’s and play the alto sax (poorly).  Used to collect machine guns, until the cost became prohibitive.

Heather Jameson
      Participant
      Registered On: April 1, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 352

A Pinto Squire wagon and a woody even, classic. I love seeing some of the less popular old cars. I was at a show and shine last summer and there was a ’74 maverick and a ’74 vega, not done up all stock just the way they rolled off the line, awesome. I picked up a ’94 camaro last spring I’ve got a 5 year plan for, I’m just putting it back the way it came, that’s one of my hobbies. I also play around with photography and I love to cook too

Celeste Starre
      Participant
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 606

I recently bought an Ebike and am really enjoying it.  I had a couple of pairs of elastic waist skinny jeans with no pockets that are perfect for bike riding. I also had a pair of panties with foam pads in the backside that make the ride a bit more comfy. Since stuck at home I find I can run to the grocery store and P.O. etc. on the bike and not have to drive my car for days at a time. Now it just needs to be a bit warmer.

Kathleen 60454
      Participant
      Replies: 210

I enjoy Genealogy. I have been working on my Family tree for over 50 years, before everything was digitize and made genealogy computer accessible.

Viewing 63 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.