Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies,

So as I was out shopping today a unique thought occurred to me.

Since I am a Transgendered woman, and I now dress as such always. (I still cannot do so at work for numerous reasons). Now that my normal clothing is all women’s.

So here is the thought. Every body has always wanted to crossdress at work. As I still dress as a man at work, I actually am crossdressing at work. I now am a woman dressing as a man.

Kind of a unique twist on things. I don’t know if this has ever been discussed like this before. What are your thoughts?

Interesting twist Laurie,

It doesn’t say male to female crossdresser heaven.

We know there are female to male transgender people but is there a site for female to male crossdressing?

Usually when someone refers to a crossdresser its a male in female attire Right

Maybe I have led a sheltered life (I have).

Patty

Hi Laurie

For a long time now women can wear anything from the menswear department and nobody will bat an eye or think anything is amiss. Suits, shoes, sneakers,jeans,tees,tops,shirts, jackets, anything (but why would they???, womenswear is much better fitting, better colours, much more choice, more exciting!!!).

Nobody cares about women looking like men, so the term cross dressing indicating a woman dressing in male clothes has lost all meaning. We all long for the day the opposite is true as well, and we can all just wear what we want to wear.

❤️B

Yea. All of this is true, but the point I was trying to make is that we want to crossdress at work and present as a woman.

A woman just wearing men’s clothes is just a woman wearing men’s clothes.

I fell as a woman, but at work I have to be a woman crossdressing in men’s clothing and presenting as a woman trying to be male.

Anonymous

Hiya, as regards wearing male clothes to work it depends on what job you do. If in an office you can wear womens’ trousers and I have several ladies office shoes that I wear as a guy and nobody has noticed they just have a low heel and smaller toe area. Shirtwise a blouse can be reasonably malelike and only you would know. Of course if you worked on a building site !!!!!

I have thought about that a few times. More I have considered the position of women (regardless of their sex) who (as you do) have to be men in certain situations.

It is like Superman and the Batman. Batman is Bruce Wayne’s secret identity. Clark Kent is Superman’s secret identity. Sometimes being a man is the male’s secret identity. Sometimes just being a person is the superhero’s (or superheroine’s) secret identity. Presenting as masculine is the actual ‘cross-dressing’.

That is why I invented a word that has a different connotation. An ‘athenist’ is someone who desires to be feminine, lovely and a woman. (Dressing up to go out to the opera for example.) Some females (not all) athenise sometimes. Some males (not all) do as well. With ‘cross-dress’ there is the impression of a male acting inappropriately. With ‘athenist’ it is a mode of behaviour anyone can participate in. I did not invent a word for being handsome and masculine because I did not need one, but perhaps such a term might be useful.

Araminta.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?