• This topic has 26 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Seren.
Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

so far this site has been AWESOME! Not to know the gracious hosts and creative minds who built it, but are there any other cd based sites out there like CDH? I am supper happy I found this site and all the great friends I made in my short time here. Any other links would be great thanks all.

Diana W
      Lady

There are other sites.  You just have to google cross dressing communities.  I belong to another one but while it’s pretty extensive, it doesn’t have a chat room and to be honest, it doesn’t feel as friendly and easy to post on as this one is.  I still spend the bulk of my free time here.

IsabelB
      Lady

I couldn’t agree with Diana more – this is easily the best of any sites I’ve seen – truly supportive and without any of the seediness which all too often seems to creep in elsewhere.

Isabel x

I am a member on another CDing forum; but between the 2 I like CDH more.  Seems to be more traffic on this site, and folks here are more welcoming.

Anonymous

I used to use Laura’s Playground for a good couple of years but it changed it’s name to Trans Pulse.During the change over my profile got deleted.I re-joined but have rarely used it.Also used to use Crossdresser Haven and Crossdresser Forum but neither site is as good or as friendly as this.I found the admins to be a little on the rude side.A far cry from our lovely Ambassadors on here.

Anonymous

I was a member of two other sites. This is by far the best site! One of the sites that I belonged to had a real clique of members, if you didn’t belong to their clique, you were pretty much ignored.

This is the first CD site I’ve ever been on, and it’s the only one, so I don’t know what others are like. But I’ve found a home here and have made some wonderful friends in the short time I’ve been a member. I’ve seen some minor bickering and a few misunderstandings in the Forums, yet all was quickly forgiven, and all remained friends

I hope to stick around for as long as health permits.

K Swim
      Lady

I’ve seen others, but never registered on them. Being able to see their forum posts though kind of made me hesitant to register here under the possibility that this community might contain the same weirdness that I saw on those other forums. I made the leap after seeing that the admins enforced clean conversations…even going so far to shoot down and/or remove posts that talked about using drugs or feminine hygiene products.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Thank you Gina for posting this.  I myself had just glanced at other sites in passing before deciding to come and drop in here.  Luck of the draw on my part, and more than I expected or hoped for.  Beginners luck for me.  🙂

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gina  I can honestly say I’ve never really looked into any other sites but eventually when that day came to surf online and see what’s there. Crossdresser Heaven seemed a wise choice. From what I’ve heard through talks from others this is the place many prefer being part of. The other just aren’t as friendly and certainly more proactive… Here at Cdh were a help and support site. With many like yourself were here to enjoy our femininity openly. True to our values and never to be ment for other activities. There’s other places to satisfy ones appetite. Cdh is a understanding and  caring place for all to experience a  passion  to express our femininity ,a  inner  love with no judgments and free of guilt. Certainly the values I was looking for.

As an ambassador we do try hard to make this place comfortable, compassionate and meaningful to everyone here.

(((((((Hugs)))))) to everyone😘

Stephanie ❤

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I agree with you Gina.  CDH and all the wonderful gals here with all their stories and advice have helped me look more into myself to find my feminine side and decide where I want to go.

Before I delved into this I often felt ashamed of myself and my desires to CD.  Sometimes reading the some forums here in CDH I was a little creeped out about some of the talk of being attracted to men or out right gay.  Now the more I think about my feelings on this, when I am dressed full Sandy I think I would be flattered with this attention from a man.

I am getting near the day for my hair apt at Ulta, 2 weeks from yesterday.  It’s my birthday present to myself. I am right now planning to in fem and go shopping afterward.  It just feels so right, makes me happy just thinking about it.  The only thing missing for me is I wish I had someone to share my day with.

Love all you girls out there   Sandy

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I checked out a few other sites, but this one looked the nicest, so I joined! It was for sure the best thing I ever did for my femme self.

Amy

My wife signed me up with CDH as a Birthday present. 2019 was a quiet year due to poor health ,but i am up and running again and on here most days. This is a happy and special place for me here.Thank you to every one PY xx

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Your wife actually sign you up on Cdh, really!!!  That’s awesome, quite the birthday present 🎁 and a special lady indeed.  Treat her like a queen…🌷

Mona
      Duchess

I don’t visit many other sites because in terms of support and community, I think CDH is the best, hands down.  I do enjoy visiting a site called Femulate (femulate.org) that is maintained by a woman named Stana.  It is more of a blog than a support site but I find her writing to be interesting and insightful.  She also provides great links to cross dressing-related movies and other media – always tasteful and trans-positive.  There are way too many sites out there portraying CDing as a sexual fetish.  Nothing wrong with that if it’s what floats your boat.  But the huge gap between those type of sites and the support to be found here is what makes CDH so special.

Hi Mona, I also love the site, Femulate. Stana is a lovely woman and have exchanged emails with her in the past

I too looked at a few sites as I made the decision to explore this side of myself. When it came time to join there was no comparison. For me, this isn’t just about sex anymore.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Gina, I’ve been on a couple other sites (which I won’t name as I wouldn’t want to give them any free advertising), but they were horrible. I was constantly being harassed by male trolls who kept asking me to date them. Even after I told them I am married and not interested they still kept hounding me, one even offered to put me up in a hotel in Vegas on his dime.  I quit those sites and returned to CDH. I am so grateful for the great job the site managers here do in turfing the trolls. All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Stevie65
      Lady

I joined a site many many years ago and it was ok…… That was it just ok….. well in fact it is run like a Hitler forum with Hitler at the helm. You are censored and can only talk about certain things that the hitler moderators want to hear and read.

Then The day I found this site and looked thru what I could Well I joined and deleted the other site as it was too controlling.  I know I have not posted much in a while as we were in the process of moving from one province to another and now things are getting settled I am happy to be back. it is like coming back to my second home… I love it here. I know there are other sites but it is the quality you want. Just like here…

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I too have been a Femulate fan for many a year, but I will always “thank” an Australian site for me being here on CDH.

I was a “happy camper” the site for many years, but what I thought was quite an innocuous post about a “bra band rash” laundry powder  , deteriorated into a full scale “blue”, (Oz for argument)  with the “wicked witch” admins about the subject and I quit and then came to CDH.

CDH is a wonderful, happy supportive site for all members, so again I thank, “they know who they are” for leading me here.

Happy dressing

Caty

“Lockdown City Australia”

aka Melbourne

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

There are quite a few good blogs that I visit occasionally.  CDH and TGH are the best support sites I’ve seen.  Nothing else comes close to having such a large and accepting membership.  I know of one other support site that recently started.  It has a lot of potential.

CDH will always be my go-to place when I want to interact with like-minded girls. I know I’ve found a home here. That said, there aren’t nearly enough good support sites for crossdressers and transgender women. As big as CDH and TGH are, their membership is a TINY fraction of all the non-binary people in the world. Most girls will never find the support they need.

Furthermore, CDH and TGH carry an important message to our communities. They’re helping to break down the barriers to greater acceptance. For many of us that can’t happen fast enough. We need all the help we can get.

Emily

Seren
      Baroness

[postquote quote=376589]

well said Emily xx

Hi Gina You are so right CDH is similar and has all the attributes to a in person private club I once belonged. We as a community are so diverse when it comes to expressing our selves in the feminine. What we enjoy while expressing our selves even gets more diverse. You not only learn to accept yourself but you learn how to be more accepting of others. The most fun i ever had was going out with other cross dressers [some were trans] that enjoyed being with men. They taught me more about men than i ever realized. It amazed me how easily men are manipulated when they have had a few drinks and their testosterone is getting the best of them. It can be funny but can get a little scary if you are not with someone to help you when they get a little out of line. The point being I have become so much more accepting of our sisters that enjoy the company of men. Personally i always thought it would be easier if i enjoyed the company of men. Its not. Most men who are attracted to men want a masculine man. That can be a little challenging if you are looking for that special person while expressing your self in the feminine, So they have to begin a relationship having to decide when “to have the talk”. I realize it best to separate our sexual desires and sexual preferences from our gender identity. I like the fact that CDH try’s hard to keep them separate I am sure it can be challenging for the site managers. There is so much to learn about our diverse community and we have to learn to be more accepting of our selves and others within our community. CDH is a place where we can nurture our feminine feelings so those feelings can mature and the result will be self acceptance and self confidence that the way we feel is right, not what we were told Luv Stephanie

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

It’s also fab from the other side of the fence! I’ve joined a few FB groups and websites that said they have a wives / SOs section and been really disappointed as it usually just ended up being a ranting zone or members messaging and sending friends requests as they wanted to “explore being with someone supportive”  – errr no thanks, I’m happily married!!  so it’s been a relief to find a home here as being supportive doesn’t mean you don’t have a wobble from time to time and yes, we can have our wobbles, we can share advice and also just not feel alone in being supportive without any pressures so a very fair, balanced site.

There is only 1 other place I’ve found that was ok for wives but it’s super quiet so not to interactive.

CDH is definitely a unique site for girls like us, and our supportive families and friends.  Having been online for almost 25 years now, I have joined in many many sites for CD’s, TG’s, TS’s that purported to be for comradery and learning about our lifestyle, only to see them eventually just disappear or be taken over by the seedy side of life.  CDH is only the second site I have found that has an active portion of SO’s and wives or mom’s who participate with us.  That is very heartening to see and I do like seeing when they join in the main threads outside of the private area they have here.

A woman’s perspective is very valuable to us as we do need the grounded opinions of you girls sometimes to ring a bell and give us a clue when we need it.

We do also owe a great deal of thanks to the founders and admin of our place here, for the hard work I know they go through to keep us up and going, and some of us behaving too.

Thank You Ladies.

PaulaF

Anonymous

I learned  painfully and long ago not to try and make a site into something it isn’t.  That has been a difficult pill for me to swallow, since I’ve always been an ‘agent of change’ wherever and whenever I find myself.  Let me explain.  Sometimes I’m in a ‘naughty girl’ mood, while other times I’m in ‘lady’ or ‘prim and proper’ mood.  There are a wide variety of sites out there that cater to a wide variety of girly moods.  That is why I belong to many different sites, hence I have a few different ‘homes’, rather than only one.  This site I regard as being in the middle of the spectrum of proper to naughty.  In the middle is where I am most of the time, so I plan on spending most of my internet time here.

Thanks for reading, and stay healthy, safe and beautiful.

hugs, Linda Rose

Seren
      Baroness

One thing to add. I’ve recently discovered a community of many very supportive helpful trans women (and CDs) on IG, which seems like an unlikely place, but I’ve made some good friends there in just a few weeks. My Seren account is private as there’s obvs a whole bunch of crazies on there too tho ☹️

Seren ⭐️🔥

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?