Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve enjoyed being a part of the CDH community for the last year and a half but only recently come to understand how life changing it really is.  I am starting to make some good friends here that I hope can be real life in person friends at some point (I know we need to be careful).  To be able to have friends that I can discuss anything with from sports and cars, and quantum physics, to makeup and clothes is truly special.  Through my interactions here I’ve gained a lot more confidence and self acceptance and feel like a better person and husband.

So a special thank you to Vanessa and all the ladies who spend countless hours keeping this community going and staying true to it’s purpose.  You are changing life’s for the better.

Elaine
      Duchess

Well said. Thank you for saying how I feel, but am not able to express since my words fail me.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It is always nice to see posts that acknowledge the value of this site and the work done in the background to run things . It is also lovely to see the help and support from everyone for girls to figure things out and go forward with their lives sharing the experiences encouraging others.

Joining this forum is by far the best thing to happen in my crossdressing life. You have truly empowered me and changed the way I think about myselves (Tommie and Tom). I no longer feel guilt or shame. Thanks for showing me who I am.

I recognize the countless hours that Vanessa and others have given are a lot of work. I just want to say how much I appreciate you giving us a safe and comforting place to get to know each other. Hugs and kisses to all of you.

Love,

Tommie

In my very short time here, I’ve grown immensely from the advice, support and empathy I have received here. You all have given me a confidence in who I am, that I have literally never felt, especially around this unique interest that we all share in crossdressing. I’ve had so many conversations with girls who have been practicing this past time more openly than I, and also with those who are at the beginning of a new phase of self-acceptance and exploration. It’s been very fulfilling and truly emotional at times. Thank you all. Much love, always, -Gemma💋

And thank YOU, Michelle, for being so open and supportive of all of us. I appreciate your perspective. This site has been an incredible resource as I’ve come out more publicly, and the whole community here has been such an incredible source of strength. I know how challenging it is on the backend to keep this community free of the kind of trolls who could really do harm. Thank you, Vanessa and the team for creating this safe space.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Simply put, discovering CDH ranks among the most life changing events in my transition.  I wouldn’t be where I am had I not found this incredible community.  The opportunities for growth.  The empowerment.  Paying it forward.  Being a sister.  Building a network of friends in the hundreds.  Socializing with dozens of you.  You are my people.

I’m on several other CD/trans forums.  They all have their place.  None compare to CDH.

/EA

Anonymous

You are so totally right.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I agree Michelle. I’m so glad I found CDH.

Michelle,

I agree 💯 %! Shortly after I found this wonderful site, I realized that I wasn’t alone, and I was a horrible freak for having these strong feminine feelings and desires to dress as the woman I sometimes wish I could be. The support from everyone is so comforting and encouraging. Thank you to all of you gracious ladies!

Hugs, Jill

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Jill Quinn.

Your so right Michelle Vanessa and all the others girls who have developed and mad thid community what is are really special Ladies, a BIG thank you to them all.
      Sarah xx

Julie
      Lady

Agreed.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Michelle, I agree with you and everyone else. since finding CDH I have come to discover Cassie a real part of me. I have lived 65 years of being the male Randy, while not a bad place/ person to be. Now Cassie can come out and take over for a while or maybe for the rest of my time and BE HAPPY. THANKS CDH!!!!
      Cassie

Denise Little
      Duchess - Annual

Thank you Michelle, like many others, I would not be where I am without CDH and would have missed fully exploring and enjoying this journey.

Clara
      Lady

Agree with everything that has been said.  I have been doing this for so long in silence and know having access to a platform that I can get advice, tips, words of encouragement as well as praise for my achievements is so wonderful, I don’t think I would ever of had my outing and getting told off also if I hadn’t off been here.  So a huge hug and cuddle as well as a huge thanks to all my cross dressing sisters and to the peoples behind the scenes keeping this site ticking over.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Beautiful words Michelle.   Like so many others here, I too would have to say that finding CDH was life changing.  Helped me allow myself to accept myself.

Stevie

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

It is such a wonderful and supportive site.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?