Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jayne
      Lady

So this happened:

I was out in the neighborhood, walking on a crowded street.  Dressed nice, but casual: ultramarine blue sleeveless CYA top with very white flow-y wide leg “cabana” pants, blue flats, but no forms or pads and no makeup.  Hair done nicely, as I had just come from the hairdresser’s.  Carrying a small sling bag.

Some guy took up a position directly in front of me.  I moved togo around him, and he moved to block me again.  I did a huge eye-roll in his direction, complete with a head-shake, to express my exasperation.  (I wasn’t afraid of him at all – I’m 6’4″ and 195 pounds, and he was maybe 5″10/170, and didn’t seem particularly threatening.)  As I got closer, I said, forcefully, “go away!” and walked around him.  As I went by he said “oh, why don’t you just talk to me, baby?  I like your style!”  I didn’t look back, just kept walking.

Was there a better way I should have handled the situation?  I didn’t have time to think about it in the moment, just reacted as I described.  What should I have done differently?

Anonymous
      Lady

Sounds like you had an admirer but you never know anyones intentions. Maybe you’ll see him again and if so you may want to talk to him. Would be wise to carry mace or some other deterrent just in case.

I like your style girl.So did he lol. You did it well because I would have chickened out and just said excuse me apologetically.

Hello Jayne, it is easy afterwards to think if something else to say, but you were in a situation not of your choosing.
      In my case I walk on too, but may say, good morning, or thanks for the compliment.
      I get some glares from women in Hobart as I walk around.
      For me live your life, be a good person, and know that sometimes this happens.
      Best Eishes
      Jane

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I think you handled it well. Avoiding physical confrontation yet holding your ground was great! Be careful if you walk that route again though, there could be more goons joining him.

I like Michelle’s suggestion of carrying a deterrent just in case as well.
      Hugs, Lara

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lara Muir. Reason: More to add

Hi Jayne

You handled that situation in the best possible way. I can’t think of anything I would do differently. I do agree with Michelle that all girls should carry pepper spray or some other deterrent. I was a 6’6 tall former bodybuilder and still had some muscle on me but I still carried a “deterrent” in my purse when I was out and about.

Don’t let that man shake your confidence.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?