Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello you crossdressing lovelies…how was your day???..
      Mine was magnificent!!!..I know I keep banging on about going out…but I’m doing it for you doorstep ditherers, you all dressed up and no where to goers….I will keep on with this until you fly the nest!!!!….

I said in an earlier post I was sad for a friend…and hit Amazon hard!!!!…. well today my off the shoulder pink blouse arrived…oh gosh it’s good….. so after a few photos ( 1.567 ), well you need to get it right, eh girls… haha
      Anyway, after the photo shoot I decided to share all this beauty with my fav sale rail….off to Tesco’s…..gosh ( don’t tell Amanda Burton ) they were giving it away…the check out girl was wonderful…” Do you want the hangers “???….
      I have loved tonight…..you girls all dressed up…on your doorstep….please give it a try…it’s bloody wonderful…just go around the block……push push push….
      Grace xx

Leonara
      Ambassador

Grace, I finally bit the bullet I decided since I have to go to the bank and the post office, lets do it.
      My outfit for my debut included skinny pants, girly flats, all the right intimates to show off a womanly figure in all the right places, white feminine T blouse. Although I had to wear a mask, I applied makeup red ruby lips and blue eyeshadow and mascara to accentuate my naturally long eyelashes lol (another interesting storyline at a later date). I also borrowed my wife’s waist length jacket.. All dressed and ready to go … however, this is the stressful part . How do I get from my second floor condo unit to the garage basement? Caveat with my wife “ no family or neighbors should know about my CD revelation”… there is a 75% chance taking the stairs instead of the elevator, that I won’t meet anyone… just in case of the 25% chance, I put my short blond wig in my Anne Klein shoulder bag. Met nobody so I applied my wig just outside my community..all set, Leonara was now ready to go. After I parked the car, my heart was all a flutter as I walked along a main road to the ATM Machine inside the bank…A gentleman opened the door for me…gulp!!! A soft thank you was my response lol… it was now to the post office… I will admit, needed no counter service, but decided to go inside to mail my letters…
      On my way home I was stopped at the light and looked forward with no eye contact with the car next to me..back to my condo no neighbors..
      Now that I have “broken the ice” , I am now ready for Leonara’s next adventure, maybe, a stroll at the local mall. Thanks for listening & giving me a chance to share a stressful first with you all …it was oh so exhilarating and yet felt So natural… I am sure whoever has ventured out may know the feeling.
      Hugs, Leonara

Way to go Leonara!  You overcome the dread and fear and enjoyed an outing.

Alice

Way to go girl! The bird has flown and will fly again!

Beth

Anonymous

Congrats Leonara. Does get easier more do it. Comes so natural.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

Well done Leonara !!!!….I know for a lot of us, the hard part is getting from the house to the street….even I try to make sure it’s ” quiet “….and I have done last minute walks with just a mask and no make up…..while it’s still wonderful, it doesn’t feel right without lippy on….😂😂

Huggs honey, Grace xx

Anonymous

Hi Leonara,

Congratulations sweetie, that was extremely brave of you to undertake your first outing. It’s always beautiful to read that somebody has conquered that initial major hurdle of be seen in  public, I’m sure as your confidence builds the more relaxed and enjoyable it will become.

Lol Amanda xx

So happy for you Leonara what a wonderful thing to step out into the world as the woman you are at heart .. So looking forward to Keystone so Stephanie can also he he hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Yesterday went to visit with parents for some. Well after sometime with mom and dad. My mother asked if wanted to go to mall. Of course did was dressed enfemme so off we went. Both looked and tried on cloths Had a fun time always with my mother. After trying on some clothes and such she bought a outfit and then bought me a outfit a mini skirt and a blouse. and some nylons.

Hugs
      Donna

Anonymous

Donna on tour….and loving it !!!

Anonymous

Maybe if can get my manager to do it do tours in the uk. would love to shop that way one day. hehe.

Peta Mari
      Lady

I can walk out the front door enfemme easy. I’ll walk the 100 meters to the front gate. The 1 mile (1.6km) to the back fence.

Leaving the property fully enfemme not easily done. Partial, most of the time. (Ear rings, light makeup, nailpolish, ponytail.)

Anonymous

Wow ..Mary Jane….a mile to the back fence, that’s some garden you have, you lucky girl x

Peta Mari
          Lady

Yes. A nice 100 plus acres. Not all garden. Been whacker packing all day today. Getting ready for the Australian Bushfire season.

The only ‘sexy’ thing I got to wear was a pair of ladies gumboots.

Over 2 years ago my company started working with another that had a health app, of which one function was to track steps for rewards that could be exchanged for gift cards.  Since I wasn’t getting enough steps on the weekends, I started taking a walk through my neighborhood.  (Take a walk around my block? That’s about 2.9 miles!)  It only took a week or two before I decided if I am (essentially) getting paid to walk, I would do it en femme and have fun doing it.  I was almost all the time doing it wearing a skirt or dress.  Even though I probably stick out like a sore thumb (I almost never see other women in a skirt or dress on my walk), it has become my M.O. (I did have to wear leggings for about 2 1/2 months when I first started from October to mid January when it was too cold for wearing a skirt/dress, my first time in over 10 years of dressing outside that I did so.  Then I got an ankle length coat and can now wear a skirt/dress under the coat and still keep warm.)

When forced to work from home during the pandemic, I was walking outside almost every day (exceptions where all day rainy days and snow days where I was shoveling snow).  During this time I met another woman who I would often pass on my walk.  We’d say hello or make a bit of small talk as we pass each other.

Yesterday (well, by the time I post this it’s past midnight so technically it’s two days ago) was Halloween, and I went out for an extra long walk dressed as a 50’s girl with a white blouse, a pink, white and red scarf which I wore like a tie, a pink poodle skirt with two square dance petticoats underneath, and white sneakers with lacy ankle socks.  I had on more makeup than I usually do going out for a walk.  I was also listening to 50’s music on my phone (satellite radio app) using earphones (instead of my usual bluetooth noise cancellation headphones) to keep in costume.  I was carrying some candy to give out to kids I passed along the way.

I passed my friend along the way who was talking with another neighbor (they had hooked up a pumpkin basket to a pulley so they could hand out candy while still social distancing).  She introduced me to the other neighbor and we chatted for a bit.  They liked my costume.

Because of my extended walk, I passed a small playground.  I took a few photos there, including one at the bottom of the slide with my pettis showing, and an upskirt one with me on a swing (well, sort of; with my legs together and all the pettis you can’t really see much other than the froth).

I did see a couple of younger children with their parents and got to hand out candy to the kids.  So like you, Grace, I got out and had a magnificent day

Anonymous

Well done Alison, and yes, it seems you had a blast too!!!!….

I know I keep banging on about it, but if a few keep reading about these trips out and it persuades just one of you girls to give it a whirl…..it’s a worth it…xx

Amen, Grace!!!

Anonymous
      Lady

Grace I have and continue to go out a lot. My big problem is what to do. I love to shop but don’t have the finances (or space for more shoes) to do so all the time, so I have to figure out what to do, otherwise I end up the same whether femme or not… a homebody. I am comfortable dressed either way so that doesn’t factor on my activities, but what’s a girl to do???? I have started going to museums, parks and book stores but will gladly accept any ideas from you ladies.
      🍷C

Anonymous

Caroline

you speak of shoes.  I have been dressing since I was very young, but I never really embraced this side of me until just a few years ago. It was not until this point did I realize how much I loved shoes and how shoes can make an outfit.  I would love to have a closet full of just shoes!  I saw your picture on your profile!  Love the shoes!❤️

You have experienced more than I with going out but I do enjoy the times I can get out and experience the world as Dana.

Hugs…. Dana

Anonymous
          Lady

Dana I will admit to having a bit of a shoe issue. I literally will fall in love with a pair of shoes, buy them then make an outfit around the shoes. Yes I know, I need help. Just get out there and keep going until you find the perfect pair… but don’t pass up others along the way.
          🍷C

Anonymous

LOL!  Love it!  I have to restrain myself as I am not sure my wife would be to happy with me if I bought a bunch of shoes. 😬.  We actually wear nearly the same size shoe so I tried the argument of…well you can wear them too.  But….. she might be completely ready for that yet.  But I have done the same thing with making an outfit fit the shoes.
            i actually have done that with lingerie too.  I know I am weird since no one sees the lingerie, but I like have matching underwear that matches my outfit regardless of who does or does not see it.

I know. I know.  I need help….in more ways than one.
            And I will toast with wine right back to you. 🍷

Hugs… Dana

Anonymous

You do what is comfortable for you. It is true to say that, for most of us, we all had doubts but, once through the door, you will feel enlightened. It is a lovely sensation. Going with someone helps but is not always possible , ( like me). But I do love the “freedom” and the mind blowing experience.

Anya ( hugs)

Anonymous
          Lady

Anya I have been openly out and about for well over 20 years and am extremely comfortable shopping, conversing and socializing en femme, I just get bored roaming around doing nothing. I am trying to find things to do that fit my beloved wifey’s rule of acting like a proper, married, middle age woman.
          🍷C

Ah Carolyne, no doubt that is the proverbial “rub,” is it not?

There is a current forum post that ponders the idea that a little dressing creates a desire for more dressing. And to be sure it does.

We start small, progress to underdressing in panties but alas that is not enough. We graduate to a bra and panties and eventually to androngynous blouses, pants, and shoes. Maybe some light makeup, yes?

All this after we have “the talk” with our spouse / SO. They set their limits, we agree and are elated to finally be out.

Then that itch again; more – we push the edge of our love’s boundaries.

Out the door, a quick walk at night in skinny jeans and woman’s trainer. Nice. Next it is in a skirt with our wig. It is dark; no one will know. But we do, don’t we? We know the exhilaration, the “need” for more. So as Grace urges, it’s out the door, full femme, during the day.

Again and again and again and again and then gradually we confidently declare, “I got this.” “Again” is now boring.

So now what? And this is your conundrum.

Transition? I know you and you would say, “never.” I agree and support you in that decision.

Transition? Me too, but. . . . then what? I can not afford (in more ways than one) but at the moment I mean financially –  The doctor fees, the lab fees, the hormones, the surgery. And for me the “now what” must include bottom surgery but then what? Intimacy with a man or another woman? Ha, at my age, I seriously doubt it. And advanced as it is, science can’t give me a womb or proper chromosomes.

Are we stuck? No. We are just not as fulfilled as we would like to be. But then is anyone ever really so fulfilled? A millionaire was once asked, ” now that you have made your fortune, what will you do?” His answer, “work on making the second million.”

I do not think anyone will ever be fulfilled in this world. Ours is to learn to manage that niggle while not hurting other in the process.

Correction, there is one way to be fulfilled, but that’s off limits in the public forum. I respect that.

Interesting is it not, before we venture out into the public we are, “all dressed up with no where to go.” After venturing out and conquering that milestone we eventually find we are, “all dressed up with everywhere to go,” and now our query is, “what do I do?”

Such is the nature of our shared state of being, yes?

Hugs,

Charrie

Anonymous
            Lady

Charlene you have definitely put my thoughts into better words. We seek that personal satisfaction in steps and stages until each step is normalized. When you attain that level of complete personal acceptance and comfort being out en femme what is the next step?  As you said, live full time or transition and neither are options for me. I have found just going about my daily routine and running errands is the norm now. I am happy with my life and have definitely incorporated and blended my femininity into my everyday life and that has allowed me to be happier now than ever before and open and honest with my beloved wifey and have her acceptance.
            🍷C

Anonymous

I love going out, but I only do it when I am out of town.    Lots of reasons for this and those are for another day.

But when out of town I try to go out as much as possible.  Love it!

Hugs… Dana

Anonymous
      Lady

My first time out I was scared to death but after I realized no one cared. So going out now is fun and enjoyable. Small steps out the door will lead to huge leaps into the world. ‘

Sandy

Anonymous

Ha ha my sneaky shopper, did you think you would get away without me finding out. NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Sounds an absolutely delightful buy and pink too. I’m not going ask what you got in the sale, because my local Tesco has the most pathetic sale going, and I will be totally jealous of your bargains. OK you win rub it in, what did you get?

😤 Amanda xx

Anonymous

My goodness, you have spies everywhere!!!..

Okay…a pair of silky blue, lavender and pink jimjams ( I know, but I love them )…reduced to….£6.00.

a small light pink top £3, and a purple lacy bra £6….

£15 the lot….I usually pay that for a bra…but just remember, despite this Amanda….I still love you xx

Anonymous

Hi my sweetie, well I did ask, but seriously my God good bargains Grace, love the Pj’s.

My local, well I say local it’s in another town actually, did have a small sale rail but it was kids stuff.

Great post sweetie, the more we show that you can survive in the open the more it will encourage those that want to try. If we can achieve that then it’s time on here well spent. ❤️right back too.

Lol Amanda xx

Barb Wire
      Lady

A good challenge, Grace!

I have been out a few times for evening walks once the sun sets, but with a subdued look; although, it’s obvious I’m wearing nylons, even when they match my skin tone. Even bumped into my young next door neighbors under a bright street light. My mascara was blotchy and my dress and nylons under my above-the-knee coat were obvious. We had some small talk and nothing was said about my appearance and we parted with a heartfelt, “Have a good night!”

However, I think no matter what I do, I’ll stick out, especially with my largish body. Most women don’t wear dresses, nylons, high heels, and make up, at least not in red-neck cottage-country. But for me to present as a woman, I need those things. Sweat pants, flip-flops and hoodies just doesn’t do it for me.

I do see a lot of weddings right beside my cottage and the ladies look smashing, but I’d feel kinda weird trying to mingle in with the wedding crowd, even if I’m on the outskirts (ahem…).

So… what’s left? Get in my car and go somewhere? There’s also my SO to consider and any potential encounters, friendly or otherwise, “License and registration, Ma’am.”

But, I am getting bolder and I desperately want to bust-out! (Another ahem…).

Hugs, Barb :B 🤗

Anonymous

Barb….

Largish body???…never let that put you off, for every super model, there’s a hundred over weight women…takeaway lifestyles means a huge percentage of the western world is overweight…..in my town, weight watchers means seeing large girls walk past my window. 🤣🤣

Check out how many large girls shop on Amazon….there’s even companies producing lingerie for the larger girl….please, never say never…

Leggings, ankle boots and a nice coat…. suddenly, your out honey…mixing in doesn’t have to be boring…

Barb Wire
          Lady

Well… I wouldn’t call myself “fat”.

I’m actually in pretty good shape, from a yearly physical exam point-of-view.

However… I do admit I have that “postmenopausal” look, like that of a favorite older big-butted-&-boobied aunt who shows up with over-the-top enthusiasm and homemade peach pie with ample whipping cream.

💃🏽 Runway Model Barb

(I’m having such fun!)

Anonymous

Grace love your positive message, here comes the but……a) not passable b) only have just been allowed by SO to dress openly recently , I think a “ honey I’m off out” would cause the closet to close forever and a day. Wish with all my heart but cannot see this ever happening.

Anonymous

Katie….

Passable….really, how many of us are…really.

It’s getting out and being brave enough to expect the odd insult if it comes …but such a high percentage of everyday people just don’t care…some are surprisingly supportive.

When I first joined cdh…I latched on to the teachings of a member called Laura Lovett…..now there’s a girl who will enjoy herself, whatever…..she was an inspiration to me when I joined….look her up, she’s wonderful….and probably blushing ( sorry Laura xx )

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I have been out around the neighbourhood on walks and also in stores in remote areas but tonight I’m going to go shopping in a mall just other side of town and not only that. I have plans to meet up with another girl from CDH and – this is the really daring part – it will be in the food court where they require vaccination passport and photo id = Kelly will probably have to show the male id.

Didn’t think about that part when I arranged the meeting but I’m tired of hiding so I just do it.

/kt

Anonymous

Kelly.

Well done, I hope you two have a blast…and we all reach that ” what the f🆘k ” moment eventually.

Huggs, grace x

I wish I could go out more often dressed up. I managed a couple of weeks ago for the first time for some years. I started in the car park of a local supermarket then drove out into the country for a walk. There were a few people around but they didn’t seem to notice. I wore a knee length skirt and white blouse – nothing that would stand out too much. It was a great feeling, but I suspect it will be a while before I can do it again. I don’t live alone and there aren’t many occasions when I can slip out for a few hours.

Anonymous

Rebecca.

Oh honey, I realise you girls can’t get out all the time…more reason to enjoy it when you can…

Can I just say….if you go out, please don’t go to isolated places. I know it can be scary, but you need to be walking where there are people about…it’s so much safer……the very people who could ” out ” you are the same people who could be saving you from so much more….

Take care, grace x

Anonymous
      Lady

Grace, thanks for the encouragement. You are a great and beautiful promoter of our lifestyle and every time one of us goes out in public our entire sisterhood is a little bit closer to acceptance. As someone said the other day, in 50 years crossdressing could be a common thing. I hope it comes sooner than that.

One of the problems of getting out the first time is our fear of not being dressed properly enough to even pass a little bit. Most of us live in isolation with our desires without any help or feedback about how we really look to the casual observer. We question ourselves. Are my clothes appropriate for the occasion? Is my skirt long enough? Are my forms too big or should I not be wearing forms at all? Should I be wearing tights instead of nylons? Does my makeup look like a clown? Is my wig straight? Do I still walk like a big old male? Can I pass to a half blind man? Am I obviously a man in a dress clocked a mile away? Will I scare kids and mothers run away with their children? Will the authorities stop me taking me as a hooker? Will I run into my relatives or coworkers? All of these are doubts in our minds standing at the front door questioning ourselves over and over until we give up. That first outing is a terrible nerve wracking experience… so hard to get over that hurdle.

Yes, once you do find the courage to open that door it gets easier bit by bit but those doubts are not easy to erase. I’ve been out a few times and have some confidence but I envy you girls who have done it so often that its become boring just being out. I haven’t done it but would love to go shopping enfemme trying on different beautiful clothes… a goal… maybe in less than 50 years… who knows?

Anonymous

Michelle…

3 points to make…

1,…thank you for the compliments, im still very ” blushable “.

2. The girls on this wonderful site will steer anyone the right way. All you need to know is here….somewhere…and never worry about being perfect….I’m a people watcher and the gg’ s in my town are often surprisingly odd in their dress sense.

3.    Honey, going out regularly is still never ever boring, my heart was pounding as fast as it ever did when I went out last night….it’s the rush that never slows down for me…

Thanks for your reply…grace xx

Anonymous

Hi Grace there are lots of times I’ve wanted to just walk out that door to freedom, but on Tuesday’s i go to the men in sheds , it’s a place where retired old fogies like me go to for a bit of peace and quiet from our loved ones, it would be a bit strange if i rolled up wearing a dress 👗 and stockings ,

Maybe i will have to wait until next Halloween and maybe dress up as a witch or something, or go to a fancy dress party as a princess,

Huggs Roz X

Anonymous

Roz….

How about a little cocktail bar just for us girls…called….

..” Sheds the drab “……😻😻 xx

Anonymous

Grace, as long as they serve pink mist cocktail’s ,

I’ve looked in all the supermarket’s near me and none of them sell babysham’s ,

Huggs Roz X

Anonymous

Hi Rozalyne,

Go onto Accolade wines website they now own the babysham brand, you can contact them directly and enquire who sells it locally to where you live, or possible direct orders.

Amanda xx

Anonymous

Thanks very much Amanda X

Rozalyne, had a look at your comments. You look fine in those outfits, I especially like the red flowery dresses and is it tights or stockings? Also you’re shoes. I can’t even dress like that in the house. Don’t run yourself girl although I can understand how you feel.
            Liz

Anonymous

Hi Elizabeth i always wear stockings, they are holdups with a Lacey top, Thanks very much for the compliment ,

I try my best to look as feminine as possible, I just wish i could do my makeup, I hope one day to have a professional makeover session with a professional photographer to take some photos of me X

Hugs 🤗 Roz X

Rozalyne, I’ve tried to wear the ones the same as you but they keep falling down

At least Roselyne you get the chance to glam up I can’t.
            Liz

Anonymous

Hi Elizabeth my dress 👗 up day’s are few and far between,

With these lockdown’s and things I’ve had to bolt the closet door for awhile , Rozday comes after Sunday and before Tuesday if I’m lucky and i probably get a couple of hours at the most, I’m hoping that next year everything will be back to normal and my wife will ask to have her September break away , I usually get a whole week to let Roz out,

Hugs 🤗 Roz X

Krista
      Duchess

Good Afternoon Grace,

I see you posted this yesterday afternoon, gosh I’m a day late.  Well, yesterday was a very nice day for me, thanks for asking.  Dressed en femme, I took my SUV in for an oil change.  I never received so many “Ma’ams” before.  It was like every sentence they called me Ma’am.  When they asked for my name for their computer data list of customers, I spelled my last name for them. Then they asked for my first name and I didn’t have the heart to give them my drab name after all those Ma’ams so I said just use the initial G.  More Ma’ams after that, and the oil change was done.

This morning I went curling wearing my new ladies curling shoes.  That was a slippery experience.  Tradition calls for introductions before the game begins and I always give my drab name.  Notwithstanding, half of them still think I’m a woman and the other half probably wouldn’t care if I went by Krista. But a couple of my wife’s friends play so that wouldn’t go over well.

Thanks for encouraging others to go out and about.  And you do it in such a positive way.  For those still a bit tepid to the idea, I’ve been out and about regularly for five years now (since retiring) and I can’t recall a negative experience (and I live deep in a rural conservative redneck part of the country).

Have a lovely rest of the week Dearie, All the Best, Big Hugs, Krista.

Like Krista, I’m a day late and probably at least a dollar short (what with all I’ve been spending to prep for Keystone!), but I got a short outing today also, a chance to wear my new wig, and I gotta say I just love it ❤! I’ll post a 📸 pic too! The weather was less than ideal, but with a dressed trip out, who cares? We just went to the grocery store and back home,a quick outing. I agree with you Grace, we need to encourage our home bound sisters to try going beyond the door, even if it’s to the mailbox in the dark.

Take a step out. See the sky, sniff the air, even if only for a few moments.

Bridgette

Anonymous

New hair!!!….got my attention immediately…can’t wait x

Sadly, I seem to have reached my limit of photos. I’m going to have to upgrade I guess, if I can figure that out (not so tech savvy) and if I can find it in the budget. I’ll send you a pic by email though.

Bridgette

If you are up to it there is no better feeling. Out and about with the rest of the world. Scarlet is right on Get out there

As I like to elaborate at some length, I am no stranger to the great outdoors, whether crowded bars or streets, or solitary country walks – it lifts my spirits high to be au natrel en femme.

However, I deeply sympathise with the doorstep ditherers – it is quite the threshold, and who knows what terrors lie beyond.

I am currently experiencing the entire butterfly house at London Zoo in my stomach at the thought of going to Portsmouth tomorrow.

It’s all booked, so no backing out, but wow! The nerves are jangling like mad!

I have a nice selection of items conjouring up a nautical theme, and assembling the outfits is a terrific way to beat off the nerves.

A white blazer jacket with gold buttons, and a similar A-line skirt, with a choice of striped navy/white t-shirt or lace-frilled blouse – and even a lace-edged, tailored crew neck jumper to fend off the cold – teamed up with black tights and Mary Janes. As alternatives, I also have a striped blazer with frills on the sleeves and lapels – and anchors on the buttons, and a lovely, flowy navy/white skirt with roses on.

It’s hard to know what to team with what – and that occupies my thoughts most delightfully – imagining myself on the deck of a ship, the wind whipping at my hair, the skirt flapping around my thighs – but not revealing anything – the (female) captain saluting me and inviting me to take the helm, admiring my outfit as I admire hers…

It really doesn’t matter if this daydream comes true or not – the point is to focus on positives, and things that make you feel happy.

This is what gets me over that pesky doorstep!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Laura …I’m sure you would bring Portsmouth to its knees!!!!

Your story of outfits reminded me of an episode of ” keeping up appearances “…. hyacinth drags everyone out for her ” riverside picnic with riparian entertainment “…..she is resplendent in her sailor suit and hat……

“Laura, lady of the house speaking”!!!!

Huggs, grace x

To it’s knees with laughter, maybe – I can hear the hyenas already!!!

Having been the Belle of Brighton and Bourne again in Bournemouth, I am now hoping to be the Pout of Portsmouth… Pouts Mouth?

I’m not familiar with that show, but I veru much hope to cut a tasteful figure rather than one of ridicule – I never aim to blend in, as that would inevitably draw the wrong kind of attention. After all, how many 6’4″ ladies do you regularly see?

I do think it’s important to have options – one really should dress as precisely as one feels to the occasion as possible, in order to become the occasion rather than simply participate.

I have a selection of 4 sequined dresses for evening wear alone, 4 wigs and 4 different pairs of heels, and always feel like I’ve left some important, lovely items behind.

You should see the size of my packing trunk. Don’t let anyone tell you size isn’t important…

Love Laura

Anonymous

Laura…it’s not the size, it’s what you do with it🤣🤣…..

🎶🎶Friday night and the lights are low….she’s off to Pompey watch her go🎶🎶……xx

Sorry darling, but in the case of my package, size is everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😘

…and yes, she’s in the mood for a dance 💃

I love reading about you girls and your first time or two out and about.  Mine was so long ago.

At about 10, I would go riding the bike I shared with my sister.  Tank top or girls t-shirt, shorts or jeans depending on the weather, even a scooter skirt for a time, and girls trainers or those white slip on tennis shoes.

I never did worry about being found out back then, since I never stayed in one place long enough for someone to figure things out.

So, you girls work on losing the hesitancy,  head out and have fun.  Plus the adrenaline rush is awesome

PaulaF

Anonymous

Paula…the bike you shared with your sister….was it a tandem???

They are brilliant if you sit on the back…you don’t have to pedal!!……

Grace, the bike was really cool.  Hot pink Stingray style, single speed,, white 60’s faux leather banana seat,  chrome butterfly handlebars with hand brakes, chrome front and rear fenders, low-bar frame, and those multi-color plastic straps on the hand grips that helped you go faster when they flapped in the wind.

I was the wind!  LOL

PaulaF

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Grace…………..Yes………I did “go out”…………..SO was asleep……….the parking lot of the apartment building next door was vacant  ……………it’s ………….230AM………….so……….Karley took some trash out………..what a feeling!!!!!

Anonymous

Karley honey…the parking lot or outer Mongolia….not both as beautiful, but BOTH as important…well done girl, I’m proud of you…

you did a job that men take in their stride, but Delaware’s mum found wonderful……

You rock…xxx

Good for you, Karley.  I started with taking out the garbage can late at night and bringing it back about 6:30 Saturday mornings.

Hi my sweet girlfriend you make it so tempting but alas it will never happen here where i live with family and a very small community here close cant even go out of town to try as allways run into people from this area .. But When Keystone Comes around watch out girls Letting the tiger out of her bag with wife along side and a bunch of  sweet CDH girlfriends as Miss Flowers to have fun with will be a blast so wish all of you girls could attend we need a CDH conferance for just us ha ha so wishful maybe someday   hugs miss Grace keep it up everyone needs the encouragement and love you give 💋💋..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

Stephanie….never say never darling….and I will just keep on nagging

if I win the lottery, grace and about 24 S.A.S. may visit your town and educate your neighbourhood …you could be the bloody mayoress within a fortnight….hahaha.😂😂😂

Seriously, have a blast at keystone and give the girls a big ” English ” hugg from me…..💓💓

A promiss i will keep hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Celeste …it’s all about YOU…of course you must do what makes you happiest…i wouldn’t dare wear some of my clothes out!!!…some are just for my pleasure at home too!!!!….xx

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?