• This topic has 14 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I guess last night was “my first time out” in public. My wife and I had tickets to a drag comedy show at a fairly big venue of several hundred people.

I’d been thinking it was a good space to try something outside of the house a bit so I was planning on wearing some black skinny jeans that have a sort of wet look finish and a pair of stylish flats that are kind of androgynous.

My wife decided to glam it up a bit with a jumpsuit and heels and asked what I was wearing. At first I joked that I’d wear a dress since she was wearing a jumpsuit. She laughed and said I could wear whatever I wanted since it was a drag show.

I stuck with the jeans (mostly because I love how my legs look in them) but decided to go with a pair of black 3″ heel pointed toe pumps instead. I wasn’t going to tuck so I underdressed with a tight pair of panties that hide things pretty well and a matching bralette. (thanks, En Femme!)

We were getting dinner nearby beforehand so I brought the flats for dinner and had a couple cocktails to calm the nerves a bit. Then it was off to the show!

We parked in a nearby garage and I switched into my heels in the car. I had brought some eye makeup as well and quickly applied some silver sparkly eye shadow and mascara. Matching black mask 😷 and then it was time for my first steps in public in heels and makeup! I wasn’t in full Chloé-mode but it was a good enough start.

Once I got past the awkward elevator ride down to the street we got in line and I have to say that I was really feeling myself, strutting in the streets in heels. Got a couple looks and smiles from ladies and some femboys in line (this is a drag show in Seattle, after-all!)

When we were headed to our seats the female usher looked me up and down and commented on how good I looked in the heels. I said thank you and lifted off ground a bit as my wife smiled at me.

Show was great and we headed out. The line for the garage elevators was insane and we were on the top floor so we ended up walking up about 8 flights of stairs instead. When we got to the car my wife just said…well now you know what’s its like to have a night out in heels!

Decided to drive back home in the heels, which was a bit of an adjustment but very fun.

Was a fantastic first experience and my wife told me later that she really liked seeing me out embracing my femme side confidently. That was the cherry on top!

-Chloé

Sounds like you had a really great time – and made some click-clacky steps on your femme journey!

Love 👠👠

It was a lovely sound to hear as I walked!

-Chloé

Hi Chloe,

Congratulations on your outing in heels!

Alice

Oh my, sigh ☺ 👠

Anonymous

I have found that I cannot wear flats if I am going to switch to heels later in the night so I wear my heels from the first step going out to the absolute end. I have found that if I get the right size heels they will be comfortable all night.

I probably could have gone with heels all night but I wasn’t ready to wear them out to dinner quite yet.

Would have been a little out of place since the rest of me wasn’t very dressed in femme mode. The drag show provided a bit of cover for that though.

-Chloé

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Sounds like a great and fun time out. A big step for your first time. Glad you enjoyed it.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

What a fun time.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous
      Lady

Congrats on your night out and kudos to your wife for supporting you. Your heels must have been a perfect fit and very comfortable in order to wear them all night without any blisters or issues. The first time I wore heels (4in) out for any length of time I got a big blister… ouch!

Anonymous

Chloe,

A brilliant description, well written and held my attention all the way. I sensed a very smiley wife, grinning and observing your first experience. Well done. Don’t forget to say thank you to your wife who was on hand to help all through your adventure!

Good news-

Thank you for sharing.😊

Anya Carpathia.

She is SO supportive, I am amazed. I definitely let her know that evening how great she is.

-Chloé

Anonymous

You know, I have been in contact with many friends her over the last 48 hours. The conversation has been about support for those who really need some and sharing fantastic news like yours. This is a real family like any other, except we all do our very best to help each other. It’s very humbling and so great to be a community. You have a great weekend. You both deserve it too.

Love Anya x

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

What fun!!! What was the venue? I visit Seattle on occasion and would love to take the wife to a show while we are there.

It was the Moore Theater, which usually hosts music & stand-up shows, so this was a bit of a one-off. It was for Bianca Del Rio’s tour. She won Drag Race years ago so she has the following to sell-out a place of that size.

One place I’ve been meaning to check out though is Queer bar on Capitol Hill. They are, as the name states, a queer LGBTQ+ friendly bar that hosts multiple weekly drag & burlesque shows.

I think if I went there once to check it out, I might consider going fully en femme a second time.

-Chloé

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?