• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I hope you all have a fabulous and enjoyable 2023!

Well ladies, here I am on another business trip.  I brought all of my stuff with me and changed into Dana this evening.  A little time as, arguably, the real me.  Glorious!

after showering, applying makeup and getting fully dressed, I decided to go out for a bit.  So I drove to a local open air shopping mall to go shop at Soma or VS, but by the time I got there they were closed.  I drove over to Target, but chickened out of going in.

so I decided to go to the local LGTB bar and have a drink.  Someplace welcoming and non-judge mental.  When I got there, the parking lot was empty, but I decided to go in anyway.  Wasn’t there long, but long enough to have a drink at the bar.  I love the feeling of being out and about as Dana.

After leaving, I decided to stop at a local Walmart near my hotel.  Got up,the courage and went in looking for some toiletries since I ran out of a couple of items.  Self-check out is wonderful!

Now I am back in my hotel room.  Still in full makeup, full everything but in my PJs and talking to all of you wonderful people.  Today was a good day…….

I hope you all are happy and safe.

Hugs….  Dana.

Hi Dana congrats to you girlfriend on having a fun evening out and same to you have a wonderful girly New Year full of fun Dana things to do..

Stephanie bass

Anonymous

That is so awesome Dana!! Way to go. You give hope to others like me that it is not so bad going out.

Thanks,
      Jessica

Awesome Dana good for you it makes me smile to know you accomplished dressing and being out in public for yourself that is wonderful. Your sharing helps many others take steps towards getting out to fulfill their desire to share a part of who they are their authentic self. I wish i had the courage and support to do what you did although I have been out 25 times in public since 2017 with 6 times being last year. I have only been out one time while not attending a CD/Trans gathering I usually attend those where although their are times you are alone you meet others who are similar. I am happy you had the time and courage to just be you! Way to go girl!

Hugs April

Anonymous

I suppose the first day after New Years is pretty quiet at the bars and night clubs, but its good that you took the opportunity to be out and about. There will be more opportunities in the future.

Might I suggest venturing out during the afternoon or early evening to a restaurant or coffee shop. I find the staff are always welcoming. And getting out with the general population really expands your world!

I love trips that give me those opportunities.  It is just so wonderful to do some of the most mundane normal things.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

That is awesome, Dana!

Hi Dana. When I travel for work I do the same thing – I have for many years. It definitely makes having to travel for work much more enjoyable!

XO Tara

Anonymous

So true!  😁

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Sounds like a great day of freedom to be who you are!  I hope you have many more!

💖Lola

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?