Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Going out as Adrianne for the first time was the exciting part.I loved it and knew Adrianne had to stay.A couple good friends of mine came with me and it was a ball,did some shopping.I wore a denim skirt and pink top and my friends saw something too.Told them I am going to stay as Adrianne fulltime and saw I was going  to be much happier as Adrainne.It was even going to my parent’s place too so my family could meet Adrianne for the first time and tell them staying fulltime as her.It went well and my parents said I am a woman at heart.Told them it was true.My brother and sister,accepted the changes knowing they have a sister in their life much happier.

Anonymous

You’re so lucky to have your friends and family on side like that. All credit to them.

All the very, very best for your future

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

That’s a wonderful story, Adrianne.  I’m very happy for you.

Much love,

Raquel

Hope Roberts
      Baroness

Adrianne,

So glad you had the courage to go out and to come out to your family. I know you are at peace with that.

Take care girl,
      Hope

Catherine
      Duchess

Congratulations, Adrianne that was a very big first step,and wonderful that everyone  accepted you for who you are ,and good luck ,Catherine

Congratulations Adrianne on your outing!  You must be delighted your announcement went so well with your family.

Alice

I was 26 years old when it happened and glad I did it

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So happy for you.

Hugs, Liara

Brielle
      Lady

Oh Adrianne, what a great story! You are very strong and courageous!! Your family and friends are so loving and supportive – I wish all of us could have such a terrific coming out celebration as you have!

Hugs and kisses,

Brielle

Wow I am so proud for you. Congratulations on being you.

My inspiration is one YouTube subscriber, Mel Cross.Said it right,It takes courage to grow up and be who you really are.She is a fulltime crossdresser too

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?