• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Julie.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Wanda Ovahear
    Participant
    Registered On: October 19, 2022
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 245

On Saturdays I usually drop my wife off to prep for her Sabbath School class and grab a swim before service.

I’m in Gramps mode right now, not trying to pass as female just out and about most days in what another girl here calls “male-adjacent” women’s clothes but my swimsuit is a woman’s suit.

I usually wear a swim t-shirt over the suit. It’s kind of perfunctory as the suit’s boob pads are pretty prominent but I’m there to swim, not make a statement so I throw on the shirt.

Except we were rushed today and when I got to the changing room: no t-shirt. All I had was a clingy tank with thin straps I’d planned to wear under my drabs to church.

I slipped it on over my suit but it didn’t hide much. In fact, it’s designed to emphasize cleavage and it did its job.

There was a kid swimming with his grandparents who went a bit wide- eyed when I walked into the pool area but Grandma distracted him with shooting hoops in a poolside net near the lifeguard (who was a girl, thank goodness).

No one said anything, no complaints. And… I liked the freedom of motion I had swimming with the tank instead of the tee. I have another tank with a kind of muted tropical pattern that I love but haven’t got a suitable ensemble to go with it. So, I’m going to wear it over my suit until I find a proper swim tank that fits.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Julie
      Lady
      Registered On: March 19, 2021
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 22

I see hun. You should wear the swimsuit with some shorts and just enjoy yourself sis.

Wanda Ovahear
      Registered On: October 19, 2022
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 245

BTW, it was barely 30F when I was done swimming and I really missed the extra layer that tank would have provided.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Michelle McQueen
        Lady
        Registered On: June 14, 2021
        Topics: 29
        Replies: 1658

Thanks for sharing.

30F?? I bet being wet in that kind of weather the southern hemisphere was withdrawn and the northern hemisphere was at attention!

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.