• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Julie.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

On Saturdays I usually drop my wife off to prep for her Sabbath School class and grab a swim before service.

I’m in Gramps mode right now, not trying to pass as female just out and about most days in what another girl here calls “male-adjacent” women’s clothes but my swimsuit is a woman’s suit.

I usually wear a swim t-shirt over the suit. It’s kind of perfunctory as the suit’s boob pads are pretty prominent but I’m there to swim, not make a statement so I throw on the shirt.

Except we were rushed today and when I got to the changing room: no t-shirt. All I had was a clingy tank with thin straps I’d planned to wear under my drabs to church.

I slipped it on over my suit but it didn’t hide much. In fact, it’s designed to emphasize cleavage and it did its job.

There was a kid swimming with his grandparents who went a bit wide- eyed when I walked into the pool area but Grandma distracted him with shooting hoops in a poolside net near the lifeguard (who was a girl, thank goodness).

No one said anything, no complaints. And… I liked the freedom of motion I had swimming with the tank instead of the tee. I have another tank with a kind of muted tropical pattern that I love but haven’t got a suitable ensemble to go with it. So, I’m going to wear it over my suit until I find a proper swim tank that fits.

BTW, it was barely 30F when I was done swimming and I really missed the extra layer that tank would have provided.

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks for sharing.

30F?? I bet being wet in that kind of weather the southern hemisphere was withdrawn and the northern hemisphere was at attention!

Julie
      Lady

I see hun. You should wear the swimsuit with some shorts and just enjoy yourself sis.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?