Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

If you’ve seen my posts in the past I have for over 2 years now exclusively worn woman’s jeans and shoes for the most part.  I will generally also wear panties and a camisole underneath, tights as well if it’s cold out.  I always accessorize with a jacket, regardless of what I’m wearing.  Usually denim.

But I have always worn guy shirts.  Not your usual plain guy shirt, but something with a western slant, and always “decorative” in some way.  Recently I’ve been getting into floral, feminine pattern blouses and recently purchased one.  Red w/beige accents.  I have a few but today is the first day I’ve worn it out.

Everything I’m wearing today is woman’s attire, except for my jacket and for the first time I’m out “fully dressed”.  That said, I have not worn make up or wigs, so I still present as a male, although my traits are a bit femme at times.

Wife has not seen me yet, she’s a late sleeper and she’s not very accepting of this, but I’m interested (and nervous) of what she may say or how she may react.  The blouse itself is more of a “shirt” style, with buttons and a collar, but the pattern is definitely more feminine.  I bought this blouse for that reason.  It’s sort of my way of easing (everyone else) into this.

Thanks for listening to me, all you fabulous Gurls!

Rebecka!

Hi Rebekka, going out fully dressed “sorta “ as you describe is exactly the style I’ve adopted since coming to terms with my dual nature about 6 months ago. In fact, I’m on a week’s vacation with my wife right now and the only male items of clothing I’ve got with me are one jacket and a sweatshirt.  It’s a great way to get in touch with femme dressing without putting it all out there.

So far, I’ve only worn my wigs in private at home and use just a bit of eye makeup when I’m in public. My tops mostly consist of long and short sleeve soft tees and polos in solid bright or pastels but I’m looking to add simple and floral prints soon.   The rest of my outfits consist of tapered leg jeans, khaki pants and walking shorts with flats, sandals and athletic shoes. Underneath are panties or thong, bra and knee-high nylons or socks. When you add the small wallet sized shoulder bag I carry it pretty much translates to  a stylish/somewhat feminine male or maybe something just this side of feminine androgynous. And this doesn’t count the femme items I wear for walking exercise and for hiking. Going out in full blown mode (dresses, heels, breast forms, wig and full makeup) is still in my sights but that’s going to take a bit more time for me to prepare for.

*** Kayla ***

Becka
        Lady

You sound gorgeous Micheala!

I love doing this!  I too have about 3 – 4 purses/bags I carry that  have embellished with other things, and also will wear a bra from time to time.  That is a little more difficult to get away with! 🙂

Love hose and tights, and really miss the winter months when I get to wear them!  I can’t dress “if” I have to go into the office, which is a bummer and will become more frequent.

I do not have a wig, would love to get one, have not worn make up but would love to get made over, and sometimes I let my nails grow and will adorn them with clear nail polish, but want to do more colors.  Probably this summer!

Love and hugs!

R

Thanks Rebekka, isn’t being able to stealth dress just so comforting? I love my little purse and I’m on the hunt for another that’s just a little bigger and more feminine looking than the one I have. Next to shoes, I think purses may be my next femme addiction! LOL

I too haven’t used a wig outside in public but sometimes a cute little hat is effective as is just a bit of eye makeup and my femme groomed eyebrows.  With a very close shave (my beard is now mostly gray which helps) and a little tanning my face actually looks pretty decent without any concealer or foundation.

I strive to keep everything very subtle while stealth dressing and presenting and only when I’m standing still in a line or talking to someone right in front of me do I detect anyone checking me out closely. Mostly those that do are women and they just smile when they’ve picked up on enough femme details about me to know I’m not your average dude. And my usual response is to just give them a big smile back which says “yes, I know you know and isn’t it great.” 😊

*** Kayla ***

You are discovering “stealth mode”. That’s the way I go out into the world on a daily basis. I can still look like the person society expects but I know every stitch is femme.

Anonymous

I hope it all goes well for you Rebekah and you can continue to dress in stealth mode.  I am also moving in that direction.  I now only wear women’s jeans and panties and wear pantyhose daily.  I also have purchased a few tops as well.  At least I know what I am wearing and I enjoy it very much and I know you do as well.

Sounds like my attire when stepping out in male mode. I feel en femme which keeps me in that happy state and effects my behavior

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Rebekka

as I wrote in another thread last week I stealth dress at least one day during the work week. I do remodeling and home maintenance. It started several summers ago. I purchased a pair of womens work style shorts and a womens cut t shirt. Of course I’m wearing panties underneath and on cooler days with a sweatshirt I’ll wear a bra, bralette or camisole.
      the first day I wore them I felt everyone I saw could tell. They had to notice the short zipper or the shallower pockets and the back pockets were fake ! The t shirt was a light powered blue , everybody had to know. But in reality nobody noticed or let on that they did . I even went out to lunch that day. Somebody probably a women would have to look closely and who does that in public. This winter I expanded to womens carpenter style jeans and some long sleeve tops . I would like to have a pair of women’s work boots or shoes so that everything I’m wearing is girl stuff. I’m also searching for more feminine looking tops and t shirts. I’m a closeted crossdresser and this is my outlet

keep up the good work sweetie

Natalie 💋💋💋💋

Becka
        Lady

Sounds great, Natalie!  Are you married and what does your wife think?

Mine does not like it, especially me being smooth all over.

This morning I am wearing a blouse, although it is a “shirt” style blouse, gurl jeans of course, a nice shade of green, that are very tapered at the ankle, and are just about ankle length and roll up a bit.  Red suede womans loafers, that match my blouse, panties and cami under it all!

The blouse has a floral design on it.  This is currently my favorite outfit, really love it and this morning I was getting some real curious stares from one guy who was in line.  He even went out of his way to get a look at me as I was leaving.  Don’t know if he was thinking “what the hell?”, or just wanted a look.   He seemed to be the only one to notice anything.  It felt sort of odd.  Wife had not seen me yet this morning, but she will soon.

It’s all so confusing.  I just want to be what I want to be, and wear what I want to wear!

Hi Rebekah, thanks for the reply. My wife is not aware of this . She is mostly ok with panties but would not be with anything else. I change at my workshop before heading to the job, then change back at the end of the day before heading home. It sounds like a hassle and that’s why I do it only once or twice  a week. But it’s so important for my mental well being.  The problem which I haven’t figured out yet is that I’m working towards retirement and will soon be selling my workshop property. My shop and small office have been Natalie’s private place for years I’m not sure how I will work things out.  But for now it’s such a delight to wear these stealthy outfits. It’s as close to being out as I’ll ever get. I recently purchased a more feminine looking top than my normal. The sleeves and the neck line have a slight scallop trim I haven’t had the courage to wear it as of yet. I love the outfit you described wearing. You had to feel wonderful being out in it .
          I think tomorrow will be my day to feel girlie!

best … Natalie 💋💋💋💋

Becka
            Lady

That is a tough one!  I wish I had a place where I could keep things, change or play as I wanted, but no luck

Good luck to you!

Caty Ryan
            Baroness

Hi Rebekka,

I am lucky enough to rent a 10ft sq. storage unit with light and power. (Tho I worked VERY!! hard for nearly 40 years to be able to make the above statement)

I’ve carpeted it and I have a desk and chair in there as well.

There’s so much “stuff” in there, (mostly belonging to Caty..), that there’ s not a lot of “dressing room”, but if things get desperate.. (as they did in our loong lockdowns), I could lock myself in there and spend some Caty time. No time or facilities for make up or toilet, I did not bother with the former and “improvised” for the latter

Caty.

I was out yesterday fully dressed too, sort of. Everything but makeup and wig.

I was heading home from a trip and had a 6 hour drive ahead of me so I decided to wear the skirt and top I brought with me. I also had picked up my first pair of shoes. As I was walking out of the hotel, there was an old guy sitting in a chair. He said good morning, I said it back and continued walking like it was nothing. I would have loved to seen his response when he realized what I was wearing. I had to stop twice for gas, both uneventful, and went through the drive through for lunch. The girl at the window called me hun, even though I had no makeup and short hair. This was my first real time out, other times were just for a drive and I never got out of the car. What a thrill it was. 

Becka
      Lady

Good Morning Gals and thank you all for the responses and sharing of your stories and experiences!

They all sound great and fun!  Not to mention exciting!  Yesterday I was wearing one of my favorite pairs of a nice lite green jeans, ankle length with a slight roll up, a soft yellow shirt and a newly purchased soft yellow cardigan with satin finish around the edges.  Some of my fav loafers as well.  Felt so good!  Especially the sweater. It’s so soft!  Wife had never seen it and was giving me some looks, but I said nothing and kept going all day.

Love and hugs to all!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?