• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all

I introduced myself a week or so ago. In it I said I have a party that a friend of mine is having in May. She knows about my kinks and my cross dressing and is not only supportive but encouraging. The only problem is we’ve been friends a long time. Oh and she’s not into men.

That aside she’s my best friend, and want to go to the party fully dressed.  So the plan is to start now and get ready and learn all I can, I told another friend and she was excited about it.  Well yesterday we were suppose to meet to go wig shopping. Instead after our breakfast and discussion she took me to a makeup store.

OMG was I nervous. But the staff was great and we met a guy who worked there who also dressed! Not only that but a young man was getting a makeover as his buddy and two girls watched.  I’m not sure what the deal was but it was cool. And he was looking pretty good when we left. Oh how I wished I could have just watched.

We did pick out foundation and lipstick and my friend even bought that for me. I was shocked and flattered!

On top off that she scheduled me for a makeover next week, then we’re going for a pedi and then to get my wig.

I’m both excited and a little scared but mostly looking forwRd to it!

So I just wanted to say I had a lot of fun and was around a lot of accepting people!

Hi Tammy, I remember my first trip out to buy make up with my wife, she basically left me to fend for myself! being faced with hundreds of products you know little about with no experience is a daunting prospect! however I gritted my teeth and carried on and came away with what I was looking for, now it doesn’t bother me at all, I even ask other people for advice! yet I still have not got the courage to go outdoors dressed femme, bizarre! glad you have supportive friends and the experience turned out to be a positive one for you 🙂 the next big hurdle is learning to put it on!

Fiona xxx

Tammy….your story was so cute. I am excited for you…..a make-over…WOW. You must send us all a photo of yourself. You enjoy yourself thoroughly and write us all about it! Enjoy…have fun!

Dame Veronica

Terri
      Duchess

Tammy you are so lucky to have a friend like that. Picking out the right foundation is so important. What store did you go to? Sephora is very friendly to the TG/CD community. I am so happy for you.

Yours Terri

Terri thank you. It was Ulta.

Terri
          Duchess

My friend just got a great makeover at Ulta.Good luck and have a great time.
          Yours Terri

I had an amazing time.

I got lots of smiles and only one unapproving look.

So it was great.  Lot’s of positive comments.

I also bought my wig and now know what I need to get to work on my makeup skills.

Anonymous

Tammy I really enjoyed your story and you’re very lucky to have the support of them women my own little journey here lately I’ve been buying a lot of clothes from the plus-size girl shops Lane Bryant torrid catherines and they usually cuz I buy it I buy it online and go pick it up in person that goes is your wife in like this and I just tell him straight out I’m not going to lie I don’t like the lying it’s not for my wife it’s for myself all of them have been like so supportive so nice they don’t look at me weird or laugh which is very surprising to me now when I go in there I’m dressed in my mail form the manager at torrid she calls me Jasmine haha

Hi Tammy I too am walking down the same road with my wife and her girl friend by my side.

Hello Tammy; Thank you for sharing this story. It’s great that you have two friends that are accepting of you and willing to help.

I saw you replied to Terri that you had your makeover at Ulta Beauty. I had my first professional makeover at an Ulta Beauty too. I’m glad you had an enjoyable experience, I did as well.

Anonymous

What a great time you had, Tammy.  I know you will love your makeover and be sure to tell us all the details.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?