Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Elle UK
      Lady

I’m completely used to appreciating a beautiful woman while out and about but for the 1st time ever I found myself more interested in what they were wearing and how they had their hair and makeup.

Found myself wanting to check out the dresses & shoes whilst in the shops which, as I was out with my wife was a definite no no, can’t wait to put my 1st outfit together.

Elle x

Hi Ellie,

Isn’t it wonderful and yes you have to be careful not to out yourself .

Sometimes I dont want to care if I do out myself I just love girl shopping.

Oh the pink fog is so sweet isn’t it.

Patty

Elle UK
      Lady

Hi Pattie,

Completely took me by surprise, will have to be more careful till I can figure out the best way to let my wife in on my little secret.

Elle

Anonymous

Elle I know the feeling I am only interested in womens clothes its very hard not show your interest, I have been trying to come out for 40 years now. I haven’t I know how my wife feels about it, she is very condesending to girls like us so she will never know.

Love & Best Wishes to you both

Sarah xx

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Elle,

I know the feeling well, it s very exciting deciding on outfits, so much choice.  I look forward to hearing about your first outfit.

Tara x.

Hi Ellie,
      Isn’t it so wonderful, shopping? Before I started this lifestyle, I hated it, ow I cant, or don’t want to, stop, lol
      I hope you do find the nerve to share with your wife, I wont keep repeating myself as to the reasons, lol, I know I sound like a broken record on that subject!!
      I, too am always checking out other women, and it’s always what they are wearing, or hairstyles, or body movements, lol. when my wife is with me, we discuss and critique, constantly, lol. I learn a lot👩
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Hi Elle,
      When I went shopping with my ex wives and they tried on so many things and they could not decide, I always managed to pick something I wanted. When all the dresses or shoes were returned to the assistant, I would tell her I would be back to buy the things I wanted as a surprise for my wife. Worked every time.
      Mikala xxx.

Janice
      Baroness

Ellie darling. It sounds like the time for the first outfit isn’t far off. You have it in you. I love the feeling of being feminine. I read a book called Why Not. I found it to be a good read. Honey you will feel so much more in your outfit and it gets better. It would be nice if you had your wife’s help with your feelings. I hid for many yrs. till I got caught. It was embarrassing but I wanted to get caught I didn’t know how to tell her. She then supported me to an extent long as I stayed private. Good Luck and God Bless you on your journey. Love and a big Hug for you. Janice

Becka
      Lady

Oh Elle, I love to observe what other women are wearing!!!!

In fact that is where much of my inspiration comes from! I see a woman who is “put together” really nicely, professionally dressed, boho, casual, whatever and my first thought is, “I want that!!”

Love it, love women and love how feminine they are. I’m jealous!!!

🙂

Love and Hugs to you all!

Elle UK
      Lady

[postquote quote=486733]

I have a free evening next week where I’ll have the place to myself  so I’m going to experiment a little and hopefully get a pic or two if it all goes well, I’ll obviously share with you girls x

Elle x

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?