• This topic has 16 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ok, on a previous post I said I had texted my S-I-L pics of my feet in heels and my pedicure and got a (what I thought ) was a positive response. She came over a couple days ago and borrowed some tools and I asked if she wanted to see the rest of my “shoe collection” since she seen a couple pair already. She was receptive to the idea, so I did. The response was again positive and non judgmental. I let it sit for a few days, then today I needed to go over there for something so I decided to go over in stealth en femme mode. I put on a pair of wedge heels she said she liked, my hips and a pair of girl jeans, a cowl neck top, lite makeup and lashes and some jewelry. I ran some errands and did some shopping first then went over.

When I got out of the car and walked toward the house the house she just said I looked nice & liked my shoes and top. I fixed what I came over to fix and then we sat down and talked for bit. In our conversation she said so, looks like this goes a bit beyond just shoes…

Well, the conversation lasted about 3 hours & I told her my entire cross dressing history. She had questions, but NO judgments at all. She said she was comfortable with it, now, when was I going to tell my wife. I said soon.

As I left I got a big hug and a sincere smile. I had a sense of a monstrous weight being lifted from me, now that someone close to me knows and understands. Now we’ll see where I go from here.

P.S. She said she would love to see me in my wedding dress!

Hi Mary Ann what a lovely story so much fun and courage to come out to anyone besides your wife . Hope she don’t spill the beans to your wife before you get the courage to yourself . As I came out to my wife shortly after being married 37 years ago hope you have as much good luck a I did and support as a girlfriend needs  good luck girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Great story, Mary Ann.  Congratulations.

Anonymous

That’s wonderful, Mary Ann; and if your wife is nearly that receptive, you will have two GFs for shopping and lunch dates in the future.

Anonymous

Hi Mary Ann, that’s a wonderful story, I am so pleased that you and your sister – in-law are close enough for you to be comfortable to be able to come out to her.
      I glad she like you enough to accept you as Mary Ann,and that you have at last had somebody to talk to. I wish you all the best, and extremely proud of you. It take immense courage to come out, congratulations.
      Just on note I wouldn’t leave it to long to tell the wife, and certainly not mention that her sister knows all about it, she may not be to happy, and it could cause a lot of friction if it goes badly.
      I would talk to your sister – in-“law and make sure she doesn’t know your secret, but she could be a tremendous help should your wife confide in her on the subject of you CD,as she already understands it and can help fight your corner if need be quietly on your behalf.
      Good luck. Lol Amanda X

Anonymous

Congrats Mary Ann….a massive struggle we have is keeping this beautiful thing we do “all bottled up inside” us….you must be soooooo relieved….and as Bettylou says….maybe two girls to go with on lunch dates ????..dreamy…..huggs Grace x

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Mary Ann, this is such a lovely story; telling anyone you know lifts such a massive weight off!
      Hopefully it gives you the confidence to go further.

Seren xx

Anonymous

Mary Ann,

I am so happy for you after reading that story!

Hugs,

Kay

Mary Ann,

So good to hear that you got a positive and supportive response.  i know how hard and scary it is to put yourself out there like that and wonderful that the risk paid off.  Always good to hear of a understanding and supportive interaction with someone we know!

suzette

Hi Mary Ann good for you I hope it all goes well.

Just dont wait to long to tell your S/O since your sister in law knows.

It may make her feel bad that your sister in law knows and she doesn’t.

Patty

Emily
      Lady

Great story! Thanks for sharing it. I have found over the years that having someone close to you who “knows” can be amazing. The few that I have shared my story with have been very supportive. Having someone to talk to can be extremely helpful. My SO know but is not in the least supportive, so I am thankful for the select few who are. Telling anyone can be scary, but it is sooooo worth it.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Mary Ann.  What a wonderful feeling that must have been for you.  It’s such a relief to finally be able to share your true self with someone….. sadly so many of us wait too long.  Thanks for sharing that story, I’m so happy for you!

Stevie

So happy for you Mary Anne.

❤️❤️❤️B

Anonymous

Amanda… “Just on note I wouldn’t leave it to long to tell the wife, and certainly not mention that her sister knows all about it, “…

Yes, we discussed that aspect of it. My telling my wife will be sooner rather than later, if not for the fact that I told me S-I-L first… which we agreed not to mention. I do not wish any friction between them. I couldn’t live with me being the cause of that.

Anonymous

Mary Ann, hope you didn’t mind me saying, only I had a friend in a similar situation, but despite many chats, never got round to telling his wife until she caught him dressed one day, and the whole thing came apart ,”cut a long story short” when see demanded to see his phone and there it was regular calls to the sister – in-law, obviously confronted the sister had to admit she knew for sometime.
      His wife was deeply hurt and humiliated and it caused some almighty rows.

Your story made my day! Thank you!

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

This is a great story Mary Ann!  Thank you for sharing and good luck with sharing this side of you with your wife.  Never easy conversations so I am sending you kind thoughts.  I hope all goes well..

Dana

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?