• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi lovelies…I should keep quiet about this really, but I wanted to give you a smile….

I have been having problems with my phone company, but today was the last straw…I had half an hour until the Vodafone shop shut, so I rushed into the bedroom, undressed and ” drabbed up”…grabbed my phone, mask and keys and walked into town. At the shop door I had to wait for assistance, so no mask needed. A young girl came to the door, I told her my problems and she took my phone in-store while I waited. She came out a few times to ask questions, but in the end my problems were sorted, and she finished with the usual ” can I help you with anything else”…..no thanks love, you have been great I said…and left. Strolled home and once indoors I immediately noticed……I had cupcake pink lipstick on….I’m sorry but I just cracked up with laughter….from start to finish she had never said a thing!!!!…now I’m wondering who else saw me, and do you know what….it’s just another WTF moment……best wishes girls, Grace xx

Thanks girl!

I needed a giggle today.

Anonymous

Hello Grace.

When Iived in the UK for 6 months. I had Orange. I thought they were great.

I had a tiny Nokia.

Thanks for the post 😁

Hugs

Natasha💋

Haha!

Reminds me of the time I had a lovely femme day at home, wife out at work, then hurriedly changed to collect the children.

It was whilst talking to my eldest son’s best friend’s mother that I suddenly realised she was looking at me slightly oddly, and I remembered that I had applied subtle makeup, with a nice new deep pink lipstick – a few shades off my natural lip colour, but obviously lipstick…

I made an excuse, went back to my car where fortunately I had left some baby wipes…

The mother has never remarked on it to me, or to my wife… to the best of my knowledge!

Ouch!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Wow… Laura….perhaps it’s just a ” pink lipstick” thing…..grace xx

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

I’m sure that you are not alone !

I recently spent the whole day getting my phone upgraded, changing my plan and looking at internet packages while I was fully made up and dressed, out with my partner .

The shop attendant didn’t bat an eyelash about how I was presenting or that my cards and contracts were in my male name .. it was just another day in the office for them !

I have noticed that diversity awareness has filtered down to the grass roots level in the UK now and I have not had any negative comments or ‘vibes’  from any of the shop attendants that I have come into contact with.

Being out and visible can only be a good thing to remove the mystique and normalise the Trans community (read that as ‘CD community’ for our american sisters)

hugs

Dawn x

Anonymous

Ha ha what a pooper, that made me chuckle Grace sweetie.
      Interrogation first I love pinks, so hand over the information, please sweetie.
      Make.
      Shade
      Stockists.
      Interrogation over.
      Reminds me when I answered the door to the delivery man, I had, had my pink fluffy dressing gown over my underwear, as I was doing the house work. I could see the parcel man coming up the drive, so I quickly whipped of my pink dressing gown, and put on male one that was on the kitchen floor ready to go in the wash.
      By this time the delivery man was permanently hammering on the door.
      So doing up my gown belt, I dashed to the door to open it, only to be meet by a guy with a big smile, and a surprised look.
      Yep I still had my tights on and my fluffy slippers. 🤦

Anonymous

Thanks Amanda… you’re as bad as me!!…lipstick is “Collection” – cupcake pink…even smells lush, from Amazon £2.99 …I buy a few at a time..a girl just cannot run out you know……Grace xx

Anonymous

Thank you Grace sweetie.
          What is it with lippy and heels?. I seem to be obsessed with these two item Grace.
          LOL Amanda 💋💋

Anonymous

To Everyone, Thanks for the thanks.

I was in two minds about posting my ” moment of madness”, but if it made you smile even for ten seconds in this mad world we are in at the moment…..my job is done!!!……love to you all, Grace xx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?