• Creator
    Topic
    stephanie plumb
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 88
    Replies: 773

I was sitting on the sofa watching the evening news on TV, admiring the weather girls dress.  I was wearing shorts – and had been since last march (no… not the same pair, and not all the time). The following conversation is word for word as it happened.

“You’ve got a flower stuck to your leg.”

I glanced down. There stuck to the side of my silky smooth, freshly-shaved-that-day knee  was a lovely bright cerise pink Geranium petal.  I must have brushed against the pot in the garden. I gently plucked it off.

“Have you shaved your legs?”

A moments hesitation. “Yes.  I have been shaving them for weeks.  I wondered when you would notice.”

“Why have you shaved them?”

I looked her in the eye and smiled.  “The obvious reason.”  There was no point looking for excuses.

“For your dressing up?”

“Yes.”

A moments silence.

“Nigel was in work today. He said that we would continue going into the office two days a week and    ………..”

And that was it. No disapproving frown, or pursed lips, or any outward sign…  of anything except life as usual.

Another baby step in my journey I hope.

Stephanie P

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1336

The first time I shaved my legs, they looked odd. I wondered if I should have done it, but when I out pantyhose on, I was thrilled beyond belief. My the pantyhose felt so amazing. My legs looked incredible.  I wished I had shaved them sooner.

Since then I have absolutely loved wearing pantyhose in my hair free legs and showing them off.

Sara Todd
      Participant
      Registered On: October 2, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 15

I guess questions about shaving my legs will never be a problem. Over the years, I have lost almost all the hair on my legs, except for a few weird straggly patches which my wife prefers me to remove and she had no idea about my femme side and would never understand.. I have always joked that  my hair just migrated to my back and she truly despises hair on my back so that either gets waxed or she shave it for me. Obviously I don’t object. That only leaves my chest which is kept very trimmed and occasionally smooth. This all makes my femme person easier to achieve.

Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 306

Feels so wonderful being bare but also  like fishnets and sheer hose or pattern nylons adds to the sensation.

Camryn Occasionnel
      Participant
      Registered On: December 10, 2018
      Replies: 394

I love this dialogue! So matter-of-fact. In just a few short moments, you’re given carte blanche to continue shaving your legs, cautioned against roughing up the geraniums, and insight into Nigel’s work schedule!!

Now, about what the weather lady was wearing……

Penny Jay
      Participant
      Registered On: August 4, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 17

The first time my daughter noticed my shaved legs was a couple of months ago when we were over visiting, I was wearing shorts, all male clothing as she didn’t know then.

I said yes, I have shaved them for a while as some of my hair was not growing due to wearing motorcycle boots for years, so I shaved the rest, she accepted the explanation and nothing more was said.

But it all makes sense to her now as we told her about Penny last week, (she was mortified she had put her food in it, but found it hilarious as we all did), now we are starting to exchange beauty tips, we both agree it feels weird, but fun.

PennyJ

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 433

Funny story with a happy ending. My wife fussed at me when I first started shaving my legs, and chest, and arms, and….. she hasn’t mentioned it in some time. I’m not sure if she got over or just flat out doesn’t notice or care. Whatever the cause, I’m happy about it.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Diane Crow
      Participant
      Registered On: October 21, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 162

I have to say that shaving my manly body hair was one of the most loving thing I have done for myself .

Just the act of running a razer along the parts of your body you have under appreciated all your life.

Lovingly putting lotion on after the shower and the amazing feeling of silky smooth skin is one of the most amazing feelings I have ever had.

I have always said that if men would shave their body hair there would be less violence and war in this world.

Men are insolated from the feeling of fabrics by their body hair. So the feelings that ladys feel from fine silks and nylons is lost on most men unless they feel that fabric on their S.O.

So to all the sisters here on CDH I say “LET THE HAIR GO” once you do you wont want to go back!

Hugs

Diane

Tabitha Tee
      Participant
      Registered On: July 30, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 251

The only shaving I’ve done so far was the little bit of chest hair between my breasts. It hasn’t been noticed yet. I figure if it is, I’ll say it was spotty and grey and made me look old. Not for v-necks, of course!

Bobbi Sue
      Participant
      Registered On: September 15, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 52

Shaved legs are nice.  Good for you doll.   🙂

Bobbi Sue
      Participant
      Registered On: September 15, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 52

Shaved legs are nice.  Good for you doll.   🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
      patty williams
      Participant
      Registered On: January 19, 2019
      Topics: 62
      Replies: 1132

Hi Stephanie,

Oh to have shaven legs full-time good for you.

My wife has drawn a line in the sand regarding me shaving my legs.

She likes my hairy legs and it bothers her very badly if I shave them.

Very frustrating.

Love Patty

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Seren
      Participant
      Registered On: March 2, 2020
      Topics: 36
      Replies: 395

Baby steps honey, baby steps 💕 👗

Seren xx

Stephanie Green
      Participant
      Registered On: September 12, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 90

Nice story, Stephanie.  Congratulations on another step forward.

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1336

Shaved legs are wonderful and absolutely vital when showing them in sheer hose or even bare.

stephanie plumb
        Participant
        Registered On: November 17, 2018
        Topics: 88
        Replies: 773

They sure are. I hadn’t realised what I had been missing out on all these years. Fabulous when wearing an A-line skirt, or any skirt, and when the breeze caresses them.  Stop it!  I haven’t wore sheer hose with them yet, I’m still enjoying the bare sensations.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.