• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Christa
      Lady

I was on vacation this last week with my wife and kid. Of course I included some womens short denim jeans and some obvious womens shirts. I took the plunge! I spent most of the week wearing my denim shorts with the shirts, and my nicely shaved legs!
      It was great. I did get some looks but i did not care. I guess I was just a guy in girls cloths! We went to stores, restaurants and walked on the beach.

The time I was most nervous though was back at the club where we keep our boat. All those folks aleady know me, and this was my first time in girls cloths. Granted it was just jeans shorts and fem cut t shirts… but still! We’ll see if it gets back to my family!

I have passed the point of really caring. It felt liberating but scary. All in all fun!

Next step I want to get my first tatoo. Another post about that later…

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Christa.

Awesome! I’m happy for you being comfortable in how you want to be.

Hi Crystalline so happy you had a wonderful time with the wife and kid and being a girl too wow what fun he he  ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Do what you have to do, Crystalline.  I wish you all the best.

Revel
      Baroness

Crystalline,

Sounds like you had a great time, sister. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us.

Revel

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Crystalline, for your inspirational experience with your wife & child… thank you for sharing
      Regards, Leonara

Anonymous
      Lady

Congrats Crystalline! I’m so glad your wife is accepting of you and you are able to live as your true self!

tara 🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

I know you were enjoying yourself! Most people really don’t care what you wear they are too busy in their own world but wearing some of your women’s clothing out in public just makes you feel so much better. I’m in Florida and have been wearing denim shorts with a 3 and 5 inch hem. All my polo’s are women just as my other tops and sandals too. Me personally I hate wearing long men’s board type shorts, baggy shorts and other long hem shorts. I like mine short and tight against my legs. So way to go Crystalline in being brave to enjoy your life and kudos to your wife!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?