Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Of late I’ve spent my days off completely in female attire, although mostly in “stealth mode”: jeans or other pants designed for women paired with an appropriate top, always over a filled out bra and panties. As winter approaches I felt the need to find women’s outerwear that will help keep me warm since I previously owned only men’s winter coats. Thanks to my scouring the local thrift stores I secured a white puffer jacket, a grey overcoat, a grey wool jacket and a black leather jacket. Oh, with those last two just today I also scored a sleek, buttery soft tan polyurethane skirt that is to die for. Anyway I now have female outerwear to go with the rest of my female attire this winter. 

Christine

Emily
      Lady

Well done you! No winter outfit is complete without the proper outerwear!

Living in southern california does not require heavy coats or winter wear so I have sweater coats from amazon and fall jackets. I have a pink and lavendar jackets with faux rabbit fur trim for running about with girlie sweaters

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?