• Creator
    Topic
    Christine Relleum
    Participant
    Registered On: March 1, 2020
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 42

Of late I’ve spent my days off completely in female attire, although mostly in “stealth mode”: jeans or other pants designed for women paired with an appropriate top, always over a filled out bra and panties. As winter approaches I felt the need to find women’s outerwear that will help keep me warm since I previously owned only men’s winter coats. Thanks to my scouring the local thrift stores I secured a white puffer jacket, a grey overcoat, a grey wool jacket and a black leather jacket. Oh, with those last two just today I also scored a sleek, buttery soft tan polyurethane skirt that is to die for. Anyway I now have female outerwear to go with the rest of my female attire this winter. 

Christine

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 363

Living in southern california does not require heavy coats or winter wear so I have sweater coats from amazon and fall jackets. I have a pink and lavendar jackets with faux rabbit fur trim for running about with girlie sweaters

Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 598

Well done you! No winter outfit is complete without the proper outerwear!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.