Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi.

My wife and I will be visiting Las Vegas soon. I’m looking for some outfit ideas for the trip.

My experience is that there is a little bit of everything going on there – and at all times of the day. That said, I prefer to not stand out too much – I’m already a big girl at 280lbs. so I try not to draw too much attention to myself by wearing an evening dress at 10 in the morning or something short enough to show I tuck at anytime.

My basic goal is to blend in – I doubt that I really ‘pass’ but that’s not the point. I just want to be wearing what normal, middle-class, middle-aged tourist women in Vegas wear. We’re not club people, so I don’t need a sequin-covered cocktail dress, but I do like to go to some nicer restaurants as well as to the buffets, so I’m looking for ideas for basic daywear and maybe a “nice” evening outfit. In the past I’ve worn jeans and a sweater with flats; a skirt, blouse and cardigan with pumps, and a black wrap-around dress with hose and pumps.

My wife has suggested leggings and a tunic for daytime, but I’m not sure, mainly because of my size.

Thanks for any ideas.

Millie

Lea
      Lady

Hi Millie,

The beauty of Vegas is that you’ll see people wearing just about anything (or nothing).

For nicer restaurants and bars, women tend to dress up. A nice black dress paired with heels is a simple, yet blending in outfit at night. A dress with straps or a thin sweater are great for keeping the outfit modest.

For day time, leggings and flats make any outfit relaxed and flattering. Wedges can be fun too with skinny or slim jeans. Stylish flip flops or flat sandals can be paired with different casual clothes.

If you drink, be sure to look up a few girly drinks to order.

Have fun!

– Lea

Thanks, Lea. I agree, you do see a little of everything in Las Vegas.

Millie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Outfit Ideas – Las Vegas’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?