Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi ladies

Here in “Oz” we have the Men’s Shed movement  (www.amsa.org.au), a home grown  initiative that’s spread to many other parts of the world. I belong to a very successful and active one, but sadly due to the “Bug”, we of course have not met in person for six months.

So we have Zoom meetings and many times the theme of “show a photo and tell us all about it”/ or “guess the location is used”.. Well now….. We’ve had The Leaning Tower of Pisa, Las Vegas, London’s Big Ben etc But I’m not sure its a good idea for me to put up a photo and ask if anyone can guess about “Scarlett O Caty at Transformal 17, Katoomba NSW”**!!!! (LOL)

Tho if the percentage of men who cross dress is supposed to be at least 3-4% of the male population and we have well over 100 members, I may find a new “Shed Buddy” or two

Happy dressing

Caty

** Oz equivalent of Southern Comfort, Diva Los Vegas etc etc

Amy Myers
      Baroness

So on one of my car club zoom meetings we did one on our garages, and what we have in them, state of the car(s) etc. Naturally I contributed a bit to the presentation, and I had similar thoughts if by accident I uploaded pictures of Amy instead of the garage pics!

Amy

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I should have added that I was VERY careful not to have anything related to Caty on the USB stick I use to show my Zoom contributions

Caty

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?