• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

All locked down here in The Great White North Harietta has been trying out the various methods of overnight curls to get ready for post vaccination liberation. I already have some @Curl Formers…delightful curliques of springy “rollers” that turn your locks into a wonderful mass of springs.
      Last night I tried a braiding method where you use the cotton ties from bathrobes to form the middle part of however many braids. Last night I used two ties in a crossed pattern across the top of my head. I dampened my hair and used a touch of Tresemme mousse and made four really tight braids with the cotton ties as part of each one. Then I tied all four above my head so I could sleep on it all….
      All the work and overnight anticipation was worth it. As I slowly undid the braids this morning I was thrilled to see the bouncy springy gorgeous mess of glorious falling curls.. Tres femme!

Currently my hair is to short. But I’m letting it grow. Then maybe, when it’s long enough.

Hugs

Lily-Rose

Anonymous

I’m glad you found a look you like, Harietta; you could make the curls last a little longer by using a curling iron. I was overjoyed when my hair grew long enough for a perm last May. I liked the results so much that I repeated the same last November. If I think it looks too femme, I can brush it straight back and make a small ponytail, but I seldom do.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?