• This topic has 20 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Denise.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just want to say thanks to those who have taken the time and read my bio and or responded to me, it is heart warming. As I sit here in my very simple black sweater dress, and black silk stockings ( wife is out), I can’t but help to think how lucky I am. I’ve only been on CDH for a couple of days but because of such an incredible response of welcoming and truly thoughtful and helpful bunch of girls I am speechless . I only hope to one day be able to help someone like you are already helping me!

Love

Kandace

Your very welcome and member of this unique and special family who honestly care about others. Anything as a family we can do to do to help others and let them know they are not alone and that they are ok to be themselves all parts of themselves to be an authentic accepting good person. We are here and so happy you are too! We each have an opportunity to pay it forward to new family members and those who need support and or a family friend who cares.

Hugs April

So welcome to the sisterhood and we love having you Kandace. You are not alone and we all have similar  experiences in the evolution of life. Enjoy your life as Kandace with us

Serena Stephens
      Baroness

You’re welcome, Kandace. Your journey as a woman can be so overwhelming @ times, but knowing we all walk hand-in hand is so empowering and heartwarming.

Embrace your femininity and feel the love we have for each other as girls. ❤️❤️

Anonymous

Hi Kandace, and welcome to CDH! You’re right, this is a great community of ladies and now you’re a part of it too! I know you’ll make some good friends here and will enjoy being a part of this community!

Hugs,

Holly

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hey Candace welcome to CDH!  I say this often and I’ll say it again.  Magic happens here.  As you’re discovering, CDH will change your life.  I wouldn’t be where I am today without it.  Stick around.  Get involved.  We’re all sisters here.

/EA

Anonymous

Well we have a lot of nice girls 👧 here that can help you. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome. As you are discovering, CDH is a great place.

Kandace,

Welcome to CDH and I’m sure you will find this site as warm, supportive, helpful and fun as I have.

Your bio was long, but not at all too long. I LOVE reading a good, well written and informative bio. So, thank you for that! We’re all at different points in our journeys as cross dressers and transgender women, but we all have something in common: a safe place to share and ask questions without harsh judgments. So, again, welcome!

Hugs, Jill

Hi Kandace,

Welcome to the sisterhood.

Alice

Hi Kandace, and welcome to our wonderful sisterhood, we’re all here for each other and that means we’re all here for you girl.

Hugs,

MS. Lauren M

Hi Kandace,Welcome to CDH.This is a great place to be with very many wonderful ladies.Enjoy your femininety and if you have ANY questions ,please ask. Michelle Brown.

Thank you 👄Thank you 👄for all your support

👄Kandace

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Kandace,let me again welcome you, you deserve it!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Kandace,

Welcome to this lovely accepting sisterhood!

It is good to meet you,

💕Lara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kandace

Welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome to CDH Kandace! It’s a wonderful place to feel accepted. I understand the the emotions, I was almost in tears at the reception I got here from all the beautiful ladies!
      Hugs Annabeth

Welcome to CDH!  You will meet lots of friends here!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?