Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This day on my calendar was marked “P.Y.E.” and that meant today was the day I’d be fulfilling a wish that’s been in my heart for probably thirty years or more.  In the context of today’s culture it’s not that much of a big deal but from my “vintage” perspective and frame of reference, it’s quite the opposite.   Today was the appointment I kept to P.Y.E. or Pierce Your Ears!  Oh my gosh, I can’t believe I did it or more importantly why I waited so long to join the pierced ears club. 🙂

I had been experiencing equal parts of nervousness and excitement ever since making the appointment at the local piercing salon over two weeks ago.  I checked out the establishment thoroughly and found it to be a clean, classy place with well trained techs that use surgical needles instead of a gun and have pages of recommendations and a waiting list of clients so that’s not where my nervousness came from.  More from what the reactions will be from friends and family over all the changes to my appearance since last they all have seen me.  A newly smooth face with pretty overtly feminine eyebrows and now two earrings would surely raise plenty of questions in their minds about what’s up with me and where I’m going.

I may have had all that on my mind as I entered the salon this afternoon but I was also bound and determined to finally make this dream a reality.  The whole process of completing the required paperwork, choosing my earrings (medium sized titanium ball studs) and going to the piercing booth went by quickly and seamlessly.  My piercing tech was a cheerful younger lady who put me at ease with conversation while she she prepped my lobes and earrings.  She located just the right spot on my lobes so that by my request it would be easy to wear all the different types of earrings be they studs, hoops or dangling.  She gave me a little complement me on my stylish attire (I was wearing my regular stealth femme khaki jeans, brightly colored soft tee and huarache sandals with my little shoulder bag) and said she hasn’t seen many first time clients of my maturity that were so enthusiastic about the proceedings.  We had such fun chatting that I barely felt the actual piercing.

But oh my, after I felt the studs go in I immediately felt different, just a mixture of relief and joy the such of which I have never experienced!  The mirror was handed to me to inspect the final results and the vision of those earrings on me hit like a brick wall.  I mean, it was like I was always meant to have these little baubles upon my ears, truly it just felt RIGHT!

I walked out of that place on cloud nine and during the 45 minute drive home I couldn’t help but keep looking at myself in the rear view mirror at each stoplight and cracking a huge smile.  My wife greeted me at the door upon my arrival and the huge smile on her face was certainly a welcome sight.  She loves the earring choice I made and the placement of them and said she was proud of me for making the decision to do it and then acting upon it to fulfill such a long standing desire.  And as for the future reactions of family and friends?  Well, I guess I’ll just cross that bridge when I come to it. But I now feel like I have all the confidence needed to basically tell them to “like it or lump it.”  LOL

It’s a recommended ten weeks healing time before I can change out my earrings and be able to start wearing more femme styles. So in the meantime, I’m going to be good about taking proper care of these new piercings and I’ll just let visions of all these future pretty earrings dance in my head.  And all I can say is – pocketbook beware!

OK, so who else here is ready to mark a P.Y.E. day on your calendar?  🙂  Hugs,

*** Kayla ***

Hi Kayla been there done that ha ha so proud of you girl had mine done 30 + years ago looks so cute with dangles of pretty girl earings  hugs girlfriend so happy for you ..

Stephanie Bass

Thanks Stephanie, I bet you have quite an earring collection by now?! ❤️

*** Kayla***

Stephanie Flowers
          Ambassador

It’s top of my bucket list….🌷 soon to be…🌷

Yes girlfriend it domt take long to start and wife also helps with the buying ha ha ..

Stephanie

Congratulations Kayla!

Have fun shopping for new earrings.

Alice

Thank you Alice, now I’ll have something to keep me from shopping for too many shoes! 🙂

*** Kayla ***

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

<<sigh>> oh how I wish!!!

Toodles!

Anonymous

Congratulations Michaela,

,,, such a simple pleasure.

Marti xxx

Indeed Marti, it sure is simple but sooooo effective in the way it makes you look and feel your girlish best!  🙂

*** Kayla ***

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Congratulations Michaela,  something I’m hopeful in doing very soon 😊

Stephanie 🌷

Thanks Stephanie.  I hope you can join the club soon, you won’t regret it!

*** Kayla ***

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Michaela.

Congratulations! I know its such a relief to finally do something you’ve always dreamed of but couldn’t.

Similar story to yours. I’ve wanted pierced ears forever but had to remain conservative for jobs and family but my age and being retired has pushed me beyond my fears and my P.Y.E. day is coming soon. When my wife asked me why I haven’t pierced my ears yet it was the last straw.

Although I haven’t feminized my face as you have, you are so brave, I’m a bit leery of facing some of my conservative family members who I know will question me so I’m waiting until after a coming visit before making my appointment. When those family members do see me later I want to have some time in and be confident sporting my new ear decorations. To do it now I feel I wouldn’t have that confidence. My P.Y.E. day is coming soon!

Thank you very much Michelle for your kind words.  Yes, I’ve had to bring forth a bunch of courage to get to where I am now and sometimes I just amaze myself with how brave I’ve gotten in such a short time.  But I had a few reminders in the past year that “Life Is Short – Eat your Dessert First” and that advice has really rung true for me.

Our stories here sound exactly the same and while I’ve yet to experience the face to face visits with family and friends, I’m still glad I’ve done what I’ve done and that in itself has given me the confidence needed to deal with whatever comes up in that regard.  So my best advice would be to just follow your heart and do what’s right for YOU and worry about the rest as it comes.  You too might be amazed at what you’re capable of handling as Michelle!  🙂

*** Kayla ***

Congratulation Michaela!!  Hopefully my time will come soon, maybe even next week.  Now is the time, retired and no one to worry about.

Sounds like you’re in a good spot right now to amaze yourself Stephanie.  Just close your eyes and make the leap!

I’ll be watching for your post on the experience. :~)  Hugs,

*** Kayla ***

Hi Michaela,  I owe you a big Thanx.  Yesterday, driving to the largest town around I told my wife about P.Y.E. we had a little chuckle, as we had talked about getting my ears pierced before.  We went to the mall for some household items but as we were walking by a piercing and jewelry store,  she said now is the time if I wanted.  20 minutes later we were in  in the Torrid store shopping and I was sporting small gold studs in both ears.  SO bought us new sexy sleepwear for a bit of a celebration.

Thanx again

Good golly, you sure went ahead and took that plunge Stephanie, great for you! And great that your SO was right there with the right kind of encouragement! Be sure you krep up with the proper aftercare with your new piercings and you’ll be into some real earring heaven before you know it. And enjoy your special evening! Hugs, ❤️

*** Kayla ***

Brielle
      Lady

My 30-year old daughter and I already set a date – July 23, my birthday. I wanted to get them done when we go to Ireland in May, but she was afraid of me having any complications and the long plane ride back home. My birthday will be perfect!

Hugs,

Brie

How fun Brie! Please share the details of your experience with us when that happy day arrives.

I too wanted to do my ears on my upcoming Birthday but once I made my mind up I just couldn’t wait that long! 🙂

*** Kayla ***

Brielle
          Lady

Absolutely I will share! I’ve been wanting to get my ears pierced for a few months, but the timing wasn’t right before now.

So glad your experience was so pleasant!

Hugs,

Brie

Hi Michaela, Since you were my inspiration to get the ears done just wanted to let you know today I put in my first non post type.  My wife gave me a pair of flower petal earrings that matched the blouse I am wearing.  Feels wonderful.  And the real upside is once she was looking at them and me she said “I am going to order you a wig”  and she did, so excited and nervous.

Thanks Celeste, it only took me about 5 seconds afterwards to be thankful and happy I carried this desire through to reality!

*** Kayla ***

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?