Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It’s been a while since I have posted here, so first a small update on me.

I now have a purse, heels, nude color lipstick, and have ordered a small clutch that can also serve as a wallet. I have also started trimming down my hair and lets just say I used to be the hairiest person I knew. That in itself has already been an amazing experience and I think it will only get better.

Now on to todays topic. Anyone have an suggestions for a waist cincher, hip pads, and butt pads? I am now trying to create the illusion of curves to become one step closer to officially coming out of the closet and going en fem around town or something idk.

Kayla,

there are quite a lot of options for waist and pads out there, depending on your budget.  For just starting out, I’d recommend a combined hip and butt panty set, which runs about 60 bucks from our support store enfemmestyle.com.  It has a high waist to bring in the tummy a bit.  Also EFS has waist cinchers to bring things in, around $30.

If you want to go further, consider a steel boned corset (around $100).  There are also loads of silicone pad sets out there running upwards of $400.

I have found great hip and butt pads from ProCrossDresser.com   They are comfortable and run  in the 250 – 300 range for both hip and butt pads.  They also have a great crotchless panty to hold the pads in place, allowing for use of a gaff to hold up the intimate parts yet make things easy to move down in order to use the Ladies room.

There are a lot of other options.  I have a presentation that I put together for this year’s Keystone Conference on Foundation Garments; unfortunately the conference was cancelled but I do have my notes.  I am working on turning it into a you tube video for my channel “Leah’s Musings”.   PM me if you want me to go into more details.

With the right pads both up top and down below, and a bit of help in the middle you can definitely create a curvy look!

Leah

Anonymous

There are videos on you tube on how to make your own pads from foam from Walmart etc. I made two pair for $16. I use an electric knife, like you would carve a turkey with and TAKE YOUR TIME. I think mine turned out great. They are combo butt and hip pads from two inch foam.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Kayla,

Here’s some of my own experiences with shapewear and padding, and these are only suggestions, things which have worked for me and may or may not work for other girls.

As Mary Ann suggested, I did have some limited success with DIY foam padding, but basically, I am not that skilled at DIY projects.  However, I use some of the pads I created as fill-ins, from time to time.

On Amazon, I found all sorts of padding, all shapes and colors, at very reasonable prices, and they have held up very well for me.  I purchased several pads and rotate using them.  Some are hip pads, butt pads, or combo pads.  I use crotchless (open bottom) spandex panties, both black & beige, which I found at Walmart, to hold the padding in place.

Speaking of shapewear, here is what I do.  Walmart has a huge variety of very reasonably priced shapewear.  I purchase what I think I might want to use, then give it a try.  When a particular piece of shapewear works out well for me, I will go to a better quality store like Belk, Kohls, Macys, etc and spend the money on a quality shapewear item which I have already “test driven.”  By doing this, I found that waist cinchers are something I don’t want to wear very often, only when I must achieve a particularly tight figure. OTOH, I found that certain types of spandex all-in-one shapewear and longline bras work very well for me.

Gosh, brings back memories of the 50s-60s, when as a young CD, I wore the Playtex Living girdle, complete with garters & stockings.  It was a torture device, especially in the summer, but it was a must for well dressed girls.

Hope this helps some.

Peggy Sue

I used to wear breast forms but I don’t anymore I guess now I’m going for more of a tv look. I’m not good with labels either. I just have a couple bras and camis that push me up and in and boost my cleavage I think it’s hot. I’ve never worn pads low waist super skinny jeans help me there however my biggest wish list item is a corset like this https://www.glamourboutique.com/buy/corsets/extreme-feminine-shape-underbust-corset

I try to pick clothes that hide/show off and I do a lot of shopping at goodwill so I don’t waste a ton of money. If it doesn’t look good I just re donate it.

Good luck sweetie and remember to get clothes that make you feel good and it’s all about the fun you have! 😘❤️

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?