Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I know lot’s of you paint your nails, both finger and toe, and I have wanted mine painted for a long time now. Especially my toes. I just think it’s super cute and it’s as easy to hide like wearing panties daily. It’s actually even easier to hide than just about anything else due to the fact my shoes and socks remain on my feet until I get home.

My fiancé painted my toenails over the weekend and I LOVE IT! It’s so nice to see my toes looking all cute when I take my shoes and socks off. When I pull my socks off and see the nail polish I think “oh there you are you cute little toes with your polish done just so”!

Just an FYI: they are a beautiful bright blue with glitter top coat. Super cute!

P. S. As I wrote this I looked down to admire them as I have done frequently since she painted them and the polish has come off one. Gonna have to attempt to fix that. 😯

Lol,good for you,Jessica, mine have been painted bright red for 3 weeks now, and I cant wait to remove my socks when I get home:-)
      Regine

[postquote quote=413515]
      It’s just fun having my toenails painted! I just love it!

BTW I fixed the one the polish came off of all by myself. Pretty proud of myself right now lol.

Jessica

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Is’t it a great feeling to know you have painted toe nails.  I did mine a few months back, 2 shades of  pink, alternating toe nails ( dark pink  then light pink). I agree I love  looking at them.

Sandy

Anonymous

if you like painted toes, go get a pedicure. the salons do a super job. and it takes about an hour. your toes look like a nice paint job on a car. really smooth and shiny. they clip them, file them, clean up the edges, remove all the tough skin on your feet, massage them and some places rub your legs with hot stones and creams. total girl pleasure. all while your sitting in a massage chair. hardest thing you have to do is pick out a color. i sometimes get a picture painted on my big toes. i had spider webs painted on them for halloween. they usually last about a month. i go every month. i love looking at them when they are done. i also check out other girls toes to see if they are painted.

My fiancé is a cosmetologist so she is a PRO at everything beauty. Like crazy good at all of it. I’ve had a professional makeover, professional manicure and pedicure, professional body waxing and she won’t let me touch my eyebrows at all lol. She waxes my eyebrows and shapes them so nicely it’s not even funny. She’s awesome. If I want light makeup on,maybe just my eyes, that doesn’t happen. She just goes wild with it and I let her. I love it!

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I keep my toe nails painted during the summer months and get pedicures at my local favorite nail salon.

That being said, my dermatologist advised me that keeping polish on our nails all the time prevents our nails from breathing, which is not a healthy situation.  This often results in seeing the white spots that appear on your nails, a result of nails that are not being allowed to go for periods without polish.

My solution is to generally go without polish during the colder winter months.  During the summer months, I do something like one month with polish, two weeks without, then one month with polish, etc.  Exceptions for special events, etc.

It’s hard in the summer to go without polish, especially for me.  I have always loved pretty sandals, toe rings, and anklets.  I often find myself stretching out my polish period to six weeks, especially after getting compliments on my summer outfits.

Anonymous

Hi Jessica,

Yes, winter time  means happy days for toenails. I like one colour for big toes, another for the rest. Currently magenta-ish and plum-ish. One of these days I’ll forget and walk out in flip flops …

Anonymous

Hi Jess

my toe nails are painted all the time, but I do give them small breaks without, just to breathe ( see Peggy Sue)….and at the moment….

” Queen of tarts” red….( Rimmel)….it’s the only under dressing I do, and when I get home and ” de- drab”….there they all are…looking up at me, smiling…haha

Huggs, grace 💋

Hi Jessica,

Great Topic,

I do love my toes painted it’s the one girly thing that is usually always with me.

However thiscwee I took mine off to give my toe nails s rest and let them breathe.

I must say they don’t look as healthy as they used to.

I I so love a nice fright red or a Barbie pink color.

Also I have gotten hooked of late on a dark metallic blue color.

You enjoy those nails girl friend.

Patty

Just love looking at my pretty toe nails all painted so girlie. I feel so thrilled seeing them in sandals with kitten heels but never flip flops.

Update. No, addition to this post.

I talked my fiancé into letting me paint her toenails tonight. She agreed and off we went. I told her I needed to practice and she was my test subject lol. I really just wanted to return the favor and have a little girl time with her.

I asked her if I could put my bra on and she said yes. Had to get into girl mode ya know. Anyway I put my best effort into it and they really didn’t look bad when I got done. They weren’t professional looking but they were far from horrible looking. She was satisfied with them and she sat and relaxed the whole time which is part of what I wanted to happen.

Another wonderful bonding moment with us. I’m happy as a lark. I love these moments with her!

Sounds like things are looking up for you, Jessica, Im so happy
        Hugs, Regine

How lucky are you to have your partner paint them for you. Unfortunately I have to do it secretly and during the hot weather I would look silly wearing shoes so will have to put it on the backburner until cool weather.

[postquote quote=413981]
      I’ll admit that I’m very lucky in the beauty department period. She does my makeup and the whole beauty routine. She admitted the other night that she likes to do it and it’s fun to her. 😃

Hi Jessica , I just had mine done today at a salon red and very pretty. Have them done every 3 weeks. Feel so pretty looking down at them. Helps me thru the day. It is a great feeling.

Diana W
      Lady

I love this.  I’m going to have my toenails painted in the next few days.  I can’t wait!  My wife is going to paint them for me.

[postquote quote=414290]
      It will be awesome! If you’ve never had them painted as I had not before the other night, you’ll love it!

I have paint on my toenails 95% of the time. Right now they are a shade of blue that is a couple clicks darker than Robin’s egg blue. Decided to paint my very long fingernails the same color tonight. I am thinking of going in public with them long and painted tomorrow. I’ll see how I feel, as I have never done that before.

Anonymous

I wish that I could paint my toenails!

How does one prep their nails, either fingers or toes? Before COVID I tried painting my toenails, but it didn’t look at all good. Any suggestions?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?