Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Are there any gurls in the Palm Springs area?

Michelle
      Lady

Im in Anaheim Ca

Anonymous

Thank you Samantha for letting me know your location sweetie I live in Palm Springs and just was looking for other gurls in the area. kisses tracy

Anonymous

Thank you Michelle for letting me know your location sweetie I live in Palm Springs and just was looking for other gurls in the area. kisses tracy

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Tracy and welcome!  Though I don’t have exact numbers I would say yes, theres probably someone closer than you think.  Actually, polls suggest California seems to be the stronghold for CDH members!   Please  settle in with us here and get comfy, there’s so much support to be had, and friendships to be made.  Happy to meet you Tracy!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tracy  welcome.  We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Maybe you could tell us more about yourself first?

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Tracy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Tracy, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Go to the top of the page – find the line with the word – social – on it. Click on that and you will find a drop down menu. Click on – Find Friends – and it should allow you to locate any CDH members near your location. Hope you enjoy your membership Luv! The CDH girls are accepting, supportive and friendly. If I can ever be of further service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Tracy!

Welcome to CDH!  Any Girls in Palm Springs?  hmm…yeah and they happen to have their own forum here which I was invited to.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/desert-crossroads-in-palm-springs/

Welcome to a fantastic place.  Great Girls and tons of support and advice.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo Robyn ❤️👠

Anonymous

thank you sweetie for your assistance kisses tracy

My pleasure!

Robyn 🤗💋

Anonymous

💋💋💋💄💄💄❤️❤️❤️

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I live near San Diego and go to Palm Springs every chance I get. Admittedly that’s not very often these days, but things will get better. Like Robyn mentioned, check out the Desert Crossroads Local Chapter.

Emily

Anonymous

thank you Emily so nice of you to help out this gurl. kisses tracy

Welcome Tracy!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?