Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

the wife and I are going to Palm Springs tomorrow for the weekend and want to go sexy clothes shopping. Plus sizes. Any recommendations for a cd friendly experience

thanks

There is a Torrid at the mall in Palm Desert. I suggest checking what their specific situation is regarding hours, safety procedures, etc. There is also a Chico’s in downtown Palm Springs. However, I won’t claim any direct experience as my shopping is done in thrift shops and on line.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Early this year I had a mini shopping spree at Fashion Fix on S. Palm Canyon in downtown PS.  Good prices for stylish and sexy women’s wear.  Plenty of clothes for us plus-size girls.  I wear a 16 or 18 and had no trouble finding items that look great on me.  Customer service is first rate.  The staff is very CD friendly and offered plenty of help finding the right outfits.  I plan to shop there again the next time I visit.  Fashion Fix is a gem.  Highly recommended.

Emily

Hi Amy,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy your shopping trip.  Haven’t been to Palm Springs but as DeeAnn suggests a Torrid, I can attest they are CD friendly.  Our local Torrid is open but allows a limited number of occupants.  The dressing rooms are limited and cleaned after each use.  Anything you try on they’ll tell you to leave it in the dressing room.  Torrid caters to plus sizes but has large too.  The shoes run wide and up to size 12.

Alice

Sorry for the very late reply.  Any clothing store in Palm Springs is cd friendly.  I would particularly recommend the Vintage Market next to Oscars and the Angel view boutique thrift store.  All the thrift stores there are great.  The Thursday night market on Main Street is fun and the Saturday morning market in Palm Desert has great jewelry.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?