- September 30, 2020 at 7:54 pm #389059Amy SunshineParticipantRegistered On: September 20, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
the wife and I are going to Palm Springs tomorrow for the weekend and want to go sexy clothes shopping. Plus sizes. Any recommendations for a cd friendly experience
- October 1, 2020 at 5:16 pm #389337Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 153Has thanked: 3450 timesBeen thanked: 908 times
Sorry for the very late reply. Any clothing store in Palm Springs is cd friendly. I would particularly recommend the Vintage Market next to Oscars and the Angel view boutique thrift store. All the thrift stores there are great. The Thursday night market on Main Street is fun and the Saturday morning market in Palm Desert has great jewelry.
- October 1, 2020 at 4:37 pm #389333Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1912Has thanked: 579 timesBeen thanked: 3411 times
Welcome to CDH. Enjoy your shopping trip. Haven’t been to Palm Springs but as DeeAnn suggests a Torrid, I can attest they are CD friendly. Our local Torrid is open but allows a limited number of occupants. The dressing rooms are limited and cleaned after each use. Anything you try on they’ll tell you to leave it in the dressing room. Torrid caters to plus sizes but has large too. The shoes run wide and up to size 12.
- September 30, 2020 at 9:00 pm #389070Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 279Has thanked: 236 timesBeen thanked: 1151 times
Early this year I had a mini shopping spree at Fashion Fix on S. Palm Canyon in downtown PS. Good prices for stylish and sexy women’s wear. Plenty of clothes for us plus-size girls. I wear a 16 or 18 and had no trouble finding items that look great on me. Customer service is first rate. The staff is very CD friendly and offered plenty of help finding the right outfits. I plan to shop there again the next time I visit. Fashion Fix is a gem. Highly recommended.
- September 30, 2020 at 8:25 pm #389063DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 588Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1372 times
There is a Torrid at the mall in Palm Desert. I suggest checking what their specific situation is regarding hours, safety procedures, etc. There is also a Chico’s in downtown Palm Springs. However, I won’t claim any direct experience as my shopping is done in thrift shops and on line.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.