Viewing 38 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How do you wear your panties, under your pantyhose or over.

Always panties under my pantyhose for me. I just love the look and feel of my nylon panties underneath a pair of sheer to waist pantyhose.

Most of the times under. But there were a couple of times when i put my pantyhose on with no panties

Anonymous

I love this and have actually tried it and found it very comfortable as long as I was staying in, but was reluctant to go out without panties, I never go out without panties

Always panties under pantyhose, otherwise I would feel like superman. LOL

However, I like crotchless pantyhose for the versatility of being able to sit, or stand in the bathroom. If I wear crotchless hose, then the panties have to go on top.

Anonymous

I only wear 100% ,nylon stockings, with garter belts , OBG, or body briefer ( 6 strap). Sometimes use a 6 strap Corset.
        I love garters, so no pantyhose for me.
        I can’t get them on with my bad hips and knees. I put panties on last. This layer is easier if the need for a restroom call to action.
        Love…Dr.T.J.

Hi

Sorry, I can’t vote because I only wear stay-ups. Expensive but so nice to wear.

Lots of hugs
      Lily-Rose

Hi Lilly  Rose

Stay ups are my favourites too.  I should have added another option.

Don’t fell left out

Love

Jennifer

Brandy Simpson
          Baroness

I prefer to wear stockings with 6 strap sexy garter belts or OBG.  I wear panties over the garter in case bathroom calls.

Brandy

Anonymous

AGree 100%…love my stockings!!

Gotta have them under for me. Whether it’s a gaff for Mika or panties with stockings while underdressing, I have to keep things in place nice and tight. But I love thigh highs. Garters or stay ups, it doesn’t matter. I adore them and prefer them, most of the time, over hose.

Under…when I wear panties.😉

-Jen

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I began wearing pantyhose at 4. I found I didn’t like wearing my underwear under my pantyhose. When I wore underwear with pantyhose, I always wore them on the outside.

When I began dressing fully en femme and going out at 18, I always wore very short dresses with sheer to waist pantyhose.I realized panties were going to be a vital part of my dressing. Not that I minded them. I loved my matching bra and panty sets. But wearing them under my pantyhose I didn’t like, so I wore them on the outside.

I also found it was fun and exciting to show off a little bit of my pretty and sexy panties if I happened to move a certain way or a breeze blew my dress up. My sexy panties didn’t look as pretty and sexy under my sheer to waist pantyhose.

Panties under pantyhose unless I’m wearing stockings.

Alice

Hi  T.J

Stockings are definitely the best.  I love a pair of lace top stay ups.

Jen

Panties under pantyhose – but, I’ll often put some sort of shapewear over the top of that – it tends to keep everything ‘looking right’ from all angles!

Rachel xx

Panties under the pantyhose, but usually a panty girdle on top of the hose.  It gives me extra control in front, and helps keep the pantyhose from rolling down since my waist and hip are about the same size.

In addition, panties under the hose will catch any dribble in the gusset.

Hi Alison

loved the dribble in the gusset.  No girl wants too much of that

Love Jennifer

Michele
      Lady

No panties for me when I wear pantyhose, which isn’t often.  I wear stay ups primarily.  I do have some extremely short outfits where pantyhose is more suitable  … with no panties 😉

Anonymous

I usually wear control panties with pantyhose but occasionally wear a thong but always underneath I find it easier in the washroom and if I am wearing stay up stockings usually pretty panties or thong I also love to wear a garter belt with stockings and wear panties over the garter straps same reason easier in the bathroom

I never wore a Gerber belt I would like to try that but I do like Warrior panties under my pantyhose Stay up stockings and I do wear my panties under my pantyhose

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

if I’m wearing garters and stockings, that would be a different answer

Growing up watching how mother would eeswear her pantyhose over her panties is how I learned to wear mine also she taught me a lot of beautiful eays to dress very femmine

Martina Klarc
      Duchess

I sometimes wear my panties underneath but sometimes cut open my pantyhose & wear them on top so I don’t have to lower my hose in the bathroom. If I’m wearing garter hose or stay up stockings my panties are always on top.

Anonymous

Always underneath my pantyhose.Surprisingly enough I sometimes wear boring mens boxer shorts under my tights/ pantyhose.This stems from my closeted days when the one thing I was embarassed to buy in a store was panties.I love panties but my wife buys all my femme clothes and sometimes I am not always stocked up with ladies undies so I have to wear mens undies instead.With Christmas coming up I ought to get a supply of nice panties from M& S

Billy
      Lady

Panties under pantyhose and then sometimes shapewear.

such great joy, indeed…

Anonymous

I would never wear panties over my pantyhose. I dont see the point in doing so.

Anonymous

Always under! I love how that looks. Always have. …I always will, too, I guess!

I wear a g string under my sheer pantyhose. I love the visual effect.

Donna💕💕

Emily
      Lady

Panties under pantyhose or tights for me. But of course like many have said, stockings are my fav!

Anonymous

Hi Jen

panties under every time…panties over is for superheroes only

Grace xx

Can we not all be super girls ? 🦸‍♀️

😆

Jen

Seeing as how there’s no all of the above option I choose commando (although that may not be entirely accurate as I have a tiny homemade gaff)

otherwise, it’s panties underneath

I don’t wear pantyhose. I prefer thigh high stockings.

Hi lots to read. I wear panties under my pantyhose.  I have gone out quickly in pantyhose and no panties under hose.

Hi I actually put on new pair of panties and those other night it felt good. I thank you for topics like this.

I rarely wear pantyhose as I much prefer thigh high stockings or wearing a garter-belt and nylons but if I’m wearing pantyhose it’s always going to be panties under the pantyhose.

I wear thigh highs. So much easier to put on. So much easier to use the bathroom. So much more sexy. And if you get a run in one, there’s no need to throw both legs away.

All of my pantyhose are crotchless, so it’s over for me:)

definitly panties under for me

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I couldn’t vote, there was no option to choose, Panties without, or “I never wear pantyhose”.

I like my panties, I am not a fan of hose at all…

XOXO

I don’t wear panties when wearing pantyhose.  Also, I don’t wear pantyhose, when wearing panties.

Panties under tights for me … Stockings and suspenders are my favourite, make me feel so girly .. x

I don’t wear panties with pantyhose.  I don’t see a need for them as they are called pantyhose for a reason, the panty is built in.  I understand about the dribble issue but there are pantyhose that have a gusset built in.  Personally I prefer a garter belt and stockings/  I think they are more feminine and allow for easier access for the bathroom.

XOXO

\Suzanne

I never wear pantyhose and only stockings&garter belt, and on very rare occasions garter hose (I think that the correct term) and panties always go over garter straps.

panties under tights.  I need the panties to keep the hip/butt pads in place until I get the tights on.

Plus, with all the extra material, I get wicked panty lines showing thru my skirt which is totally what I want.

Anonymous

I always wear panties and  pantyhose but either wear a second pair on top (to stop the gusset coming down to my knees!) or a pantygirdle.

I always wear panties under my pantyhose, but I’ve often wondered whether pantyhose were originally designed to replace panties.  It’s not a question I could ask my mother or grandmother, but I suspect that to be the case.  So why did women continue to wear panties with their pantyhose?

I have a few old pantyhose where the panty part is made of a different material than the hose, so it was designed to wear without panties.  But at some point either women started wearing panties anyway so the manufacturers just made the panty sheer, or the pantyhose just became too sheer on the panty part so that women would have to wear panties.  So nowadays women generally wear a panty with pantyhose.

Every girl I have had the opportunity to see always wore there panties under there pantyhose. I do as well most of mine are sheer to the waist so there is not much for a panty.always paanty first then hose and if a bodysuit or shape wear on top

‘Just’ enough material to do the job and not a fraction more.

I suppose Its all relative.  I have been too scared to read about tucking.

Jennifer

Hi Steph! I have looked at a few as you’ve described and had a couple of girls here recommend them. I have one item on the  way and several more in various online shopping carts waiting for some extra cash to come my way.
      I have a bit of a creative streak and am enjoying my experimentation while trying not to reinvent the wheel. It’ll be nice to have some side by side comparisons when this is all said and done.

LMAO!

Steph, I’m glad you fight on the side of good , if you used your power for evil we’d be in a lot of trouble.

i would love to wear stockings but pantyhose is all that is available to me. i love the soft clinging feel of 10-20 denier nylon against my skin so no panties. if gusset tends to migrate south go up a size. worked for me.
      sandra

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?