Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

First off, I love being a woman!  I just love the many options of dresses, rompers, jumpsuits, pantsuits, and skirts!

But what I can’t figure out is matching the right type of panty to the right type of outfit.  Even with my denim jumpsuits I find it difficult.  Some days I really want to wear a bikini panty, but then I see the dreaded panty lines (like on my really super sexy Lioness body con dress).  Then I wonder if it really matters, after all when I was a guy, I loved to see panty lines on a woman.

The the same with skirts, I really prefer to wear thong panties, but then I think maybe I should wear bikini type panties just in case they show.  Then I think, OMG what if it is windy and my skirt blows up and my panties show.  Then I think, well, it is just underwear.

So girls, help a new girl out.  How do you choose which panty type to wear.  Do you you choose for comfort, to avoid panty lines, or to have on a sexy pair in case of wind blowing your skirt up.  And, don’t even get me started about what color I should choose and whether or not I should match my bra and panty?

Thanks ladies!

Jennifer,  Matching your bra and panties is a matter of personal taste really, unless you intend to let someone else maybe see them.  Matching your lingerie to your outerwear can be just as important as what colors you have underneath.  Would you wear a lime green VS bra under a semi sheer white blouse without even a cami between them?

I pick my panties from the styles I like and prefer, bikini and hipster, and they do go with many styles of skirts and slacks and jeans.  I don’t mind having a VPL too often, only when I have gotten dressed for a special occasion and am wearing a thin or clingy dress/skirt or slacks, where invisible is the way to go, that is what my ladies briefs are for, or maybe a thong, even.

If I am out with friends for attracting a man’s attention, then a VPL isn’t that big of a deal, as that is what I was going for in the first place.  It just all depends on the look you are going for and how you wish to present your assets.

PaulaF

Hippie
      Lady

I dont pick by what i am wearing. I just wear what i like. Panty lines or no panty line. If i want to wear a bikini style. Im going to wear a bikini style. If lines shows, who cares.

Thats the nice thing about me. I dont care as long that i am comfortable and that’s what really matters. When it comes right down to it.

You like it, you wear it. Dont like lines stop you

I can’t stand seeing or having panty lines. If the clothing causes a visible line, I wear a thong. I usually do that anyway but, like you said, sometimes a bikini is fun, if a skirt is an A-line or flared skirt, then I might wear a bikini. But there is something so fun about wearing a thong with any kind of skirt. Lines? Wear a thong, No lines? Just whatever.

Hi, Jennifer

Thanks for the post! I am a teacher, and one of my students kindly pointed out (during office hours) that it was obvious I was wearing tangas, both because of the panty lines (I was wearing tight khakis – a mistake) and the obvious separati0on of the cheeks. I think seamless boyshorts work well, too, but if you wear jeans, it generally doesn;t matter. Wear what you’d like, as Hippie says!

hugs,

Ginny

Panty lines and my bras able to be seen doesn’t bother me in the least. I some times wear a sheer blouse and my bra is easily visible and does attract attention especially from men. On a couple occasions when wearing a shorter summer dress the wind kicked up and so did my dress showing my panties to any who were around. One time when it happened I was wearing a black thong and 2 men whistled at me, talk about a boost to my ego.

Hi Jennifer.  Personally, I pick my panties depending on what I’m doing.  If it’s something simple as grocery shopping, I put on full brief panties.  For going out to eat, I like wearing a thong or G-string.  And for, uh, naughty times, I have my open back panties.

I am a huge fan of visible panty lines! I say let them show!

I sometimes try and hide my panty lines when out in the world with some success. All depends on what I wear. But most of the time they do show and it does not bother me. And you almost always can see my bra bumps and lines. But isn’t that all part of being a woman? I should be and am expected to wear a bra as a woman out and about in society and it doesn’t bother me one but that you can sometimes see the glimpse of my bra outlines.

Anonymous

I love my panties and love to show them. Like Stephanie Plumb I would love for the wind to blow up my skirt to reveal my lovely panties. My jeans have fallen down accidentally a few times showing by panty covered bum. Very exciting. So I would say let them show.

Holly😍

Bikini here have had my skirt blown up acouple times on a windy day i figure thats being a lady. If my PTL shows no big deal to me. Been thinking getting some thong panties but with my big butt might not look good

Sabrina
      Lady

I always wear bikini.  I used to worry about lines showing, but not anymore.  I see many women in the office with panty lines all the time.  So if they don’t care, why should I?

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sabrina.

The fact that we are crossdressers do we not have other thing to worry about beyond pantie lines?

I prefer to always wear full skirts so pantie lines or a bulge is never a problem, My panties of choice are high cut briefs with at least some lace embellishments.  The thought of my skirt blowing up and exposing my pretty panties is always an exciting thought.

I guess this is one of the many things I worry about.  LOL.  Agree, I would love to have my skirt blown up on a windy day so my cute panties would be exposed!

Trisha
      Duchess

For me it’s mostly bikini cut for everyday underdressing.  Katie and Laura brand princess cut for Trisha days in everything except for jeans, I want a panty line. Hopefully it draws eyes away from key give aways.  With jeans I wear KL Brand thongs. Again the whale tail drawing attention away.  At least that’s my latest MO.

Trisha

If I could I’d dress very much in grandmother clothes. I don’t mean 1920’s clothing, but smart casual like a shirt just to just below the knee. A pair of low heeled shoes or sandals and tights or stockings, or a nice casual dress. Don’t think I’d wear trousers or slacks

For me it is not a big thing vpl or bra straps dont matter to much but what i do not care for is an obvious under wired bra and also i stick to black or skin t one knickers when out on a sunny day

I have worn basically nothing but thongs for the last 4 years with the exception of whitey tighty’s when at work . I do have so many other types that I can wear but I’m hooked on thongs . The rare times I do go out dressed I am in a very short skirt with thigh highs so if they go for a upskirt peek there is only one panty line they will see . And they will have to look for it.

Anonymous

Panty lines are a special kind of sexy. Myself always wearing thongs.

just always love panty lines on women and hope my show as well

Anonymous

These days just wear a gaff they make them in so many different styles now

Oh Stephanie you just reminded me of a time over 20 years ago when I was a courier sitting in my car when a gust of wind completely Marilyned a beautiful young girl standing not 10′ in front of me, and she was al fresco! I stared at the roundest most perfect cheeks I had ever seen. They were tanned with no lines and perhaps best of all was her reaction, a slight blush and an enchanting embarrassed smile that I’ll never forget.

Back in my younger, wilder, naughty days, I used to look for flashing opportunities, whether a short skirt, or something longer, billowing, and a bit more wind friendly. Those were the days!

So how’s your derriere now?

Hi, Stephanie

Ha! I did not mean to go there with wind friendly as I tend to be more naughty than potty!

My turn to research – what is an A-line skirt? I will make room in my briefcase!

xoxoxo
      Ginny

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?