• This topic has 88 replies, 64 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jones.
Viewing 59 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ermmm, ok girls, now this, i suppose could be classed as a personal topic. I have no doubt that you will all be aware of the many different types and styles of panties available. Here in the uk, we call them knickers. Anyway, which type do you wear, i am only going to include the most common types as there are literally loads! Lets keep it fun! 🙂

Love and kisses, Fiona xxx

Not Fair Fiona,

You didn’t reveal what kind of Knickers you like.

I like high hip bikinis, high cut briefs, thongs and g strings.

I have some cute sissy panties from Etsy.

I prefer satiny or shiny spandex material.

Walmart has some satin vanity fair high hip briefs I like a lot in black( my wife calls them granny panties though)

Your turn Fiona what kind of sexy panties do you like?

Patty

Lol girls, well Patty does have a point!! i didnt reveal which i like….. Hipsters, boy shorts and full cut flowery briefs are my favs!!! there you go, the secret is out!!

Fiona xxx

Thats better Fiona,

except no thongs or bikinis?

Hmmmm

Patty

Hi Patty, to be honest, i have not tried a bikini or thongs as yet, definately a new thing to try in the future!!! 🙂

Fee xxx

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Boy briefs are comfy!

Anonymous

My femme wardrobe began in the panty department; I tried bikinis, boy-cut shorts and one other, but “something” always got in the way of comfort.  I finally found some high-rise briefs  which fit well.  My only issue is that in my size, I have only found them in black, and I would like to add some color

Bettylou

Anonymous

I shop at Lane Bryant and love their string bikinis, thongs and cheeky panties. They are reasonably priced and the staff is very helpful. I love the feel and wear whenever I can.

Anonymous

I do go through phases. However, string bikini panties have been the fav over past year. When I pull out a Thong I will usually wear it. “Smart and Sexy” has good quality and good priced lingerie. They also support some good causes. One other comment, the choice of what panties to wear leads to what (who? Oops) comes next. I am a devil about color matching.

T

I enjoy a variety of panty styles.  Currently you can find hi-leg briefs, hipsters, bikinis, Brazilian briefs, and thongs in my lingerie drawer.  Fabric selection tends to focus on shear materials, silk, satin and/or lace.   I have the best luck shopping at Lane Bryant or Soma.

Anonymous

Just home from buying  CK bikinis 😀

Emily
      Lady

I’ve tried many styles and brands over the years. As others have mentioned, support is an issue with a lot of them. I have finally found a favorite since I wear them daily. Warner’s Blissful moments hipsters are my all time fav! They also make one called No Pinch, No Problem, Hipster with lace that is quite comfortable and with just enough “sexy”. Fun question Fiona! Thanks

My daily panty choice is a bikini.  I love Jockey No Panty Line bikinis and have been wearing them for years.  They are passable in the gym and I stopped wearing mens underwear.  I just got hooked on Victoria’s Secret bikinis and they are easy to wear.  I’m wearing a Victoria’s Secret thong today.

Anonymous

Thanks, ladies, for your comments on the panties you like.  I am partial to bikinis and hipsters but have lots of others.  It took me a while to learn that there are a lot of pantie styles that just won’t take a tuck and I was always “falling out”.  I got rid of them quick enough and now insist on an elastic leg opening.  I found a couple of sites that have exactly the colors and styles (and prices) that I like.  Yandy has some great stuff and a wide variety.  FreshPair is another wonderful supplier.  It seems like they know me, their selection is so good. Gossard makes some wonderful sheer bras and matching panties. I love wearing them, but not to the gym! Surprise to me, Haines, Calvin Kline, Fruit of the Loom and Amazon have some great selections suitable for the gym (and more) so I never have to put on guy undies (which I do not have any more of anyway). As you might be able to tell, I love panties and bras – I can’t underdress with bras as often as I like but it sure is fun when I can. Panties, that’s me every day!

Love you all,  Alyxis

I wear only only thongs or G-strings,although I found some really cute string bikinis recently that I may pick up

If I’m tucking, which is most of the time, I need a girdle or something with decent support. I also have a pair of “padded” panties with hip and butt pads for shape – one of my favs.

Got them all🤣🤣🤣try anything once🤣🤣🤣

Lol i might have known!!! Bianca, Ha Ha !!!

Fee xxx

i like to wear lacy panties, sometimes a girdle type also with pad, i buy my panties from Walmart forgot the name of them but they feel better to wear and fit great

Amy Myers
      Baroness

This year, I’ve got into wearing bikini bottoms as panties, I love the feel of them, and it keeps me tucked a bit better, though I often wear them in male mode, so tucking doesn’t matter.

It wasn’t on the poll, I was only thinking about regular panties, but I also have a couple of pairs of padded panties, but I also wear a regular one underneath them.

Amy

Low on the hips, bikini style.

Kimmie
      Lady

I started with Vanity Fair Body Caress, which were comfortable but rather plain. Once I found Elomi, however, I was hooked. Elomi has the prettiest floral patterns, lace trimming, little accent bows and ribbons. I have way too many pairs, many more than my wife.

Hello Fiona,                   I usually wear small classic briefs or high leg briefs, & bikini/Brazilian style briefs. Normal day knickers are cotton, evening wear would be lace/frilly knickers, either bikini or Brazilian style. I prefer white or pink for most occasions, but some black lace/frilly ones for that little black dress time. I do have some frilly satin/lace knickers for that fantasy style dressing up times.   love,  Helenmarie

I wear them all but my new style is Maidenform comfort devotion lace tanga’s . They fit great and feel super sexy. Try them you will luv them.

esther
      Lady

I LOVE nylons but the panty hose gets in the way of my male organ, So i solve that by wearing thigh high nylons, & I adore that feeling   Esther

I guess it’s easier to state what I don’t like. I won’t wear regular briefs they remind me of my moms panties. No high rise briefs or anything without a waistband. No tummy control, too tight, pantyhose is a rarity too as I prefer stay up thigh highs or stockings and garter belt. Lace and mesh see through are my favorite VS has some pretty panties, Cassique has some pretty panties too. Thongs and bikinis are what I wear the most no preference for material really as long as they are sexy and fit nice.

Danielle💋👠👗

Anonymous

Danielle Love your choices. VS ALWAYS delicious. I wish they matched panties to their bras. I’m wearing a gorgeous peach bra but panties are a white with peach. Match is close but for me not close enough. I urge anyone to check out ADORE ME.  Prices are reasonable with legitimate monthly BOGO sales. Another site dedicated to women.

Love

T

Oh Trebora, I wish VS made bras in a 46AA, lol! I’d love to match their panties to bra colors as I do that with the bras I do have. The colors are off a bit but still as you noted they are close enough, for now, lol. Adore Me is one site I shop too! I love their bogo deals😁🤩! I also shop Lingerie Diva for lingerie/nighties and panties too. Amazon is where I have to buy my bras because of my band to cup size. But when they fit right it is the most amazing feeling to be cupped by a bra which fits. It is absolutely a one of a kind feeling. Anyway I love the Cassique no lines thongs! If you are a bit bigger girl take a look at Cassique, the sexy brand name from Lane Bryant!

Danielle💋👠👗

Anonymous

Danielle. As if VS read our posts. They are now actively advertising color matching bras -panties. Will check out Lingerie Diva.

K

Anonymous

Danielle. That was unfair – I’ve got you pegged. Very tricky. Lingerie Diva! You owe me or I owe you. 4 Costumes I just bought. They will definitely have their day. I have to go back and look at the lingerie! So (wonderfully) mad at you!

kisses

kate

Anonymous

have tried to wear thong but not comfy in them so I wear bikini when I can  and love them and maybe if I try I can also put on thigh highs when I have company for pleasure

Rami Love
      Lady

Regular briefs for about three years everyday.

Danika
      Lady

I do like the thongs but my favorites are “Cheekies” from Victoria’s Secret. They are kind of a cross between a bikini and a thong.

Danika, I had some of those but they did not have the waist band just the material and without feminine hips they rode down constantly. I kept one pair because it has a waist band and I love this pair of cheekies!

Danielle💋👠👗

Anonymous

I absolutely adore brazilian knickers! You can them in plain, everyday, style or with a little lace trim or really sexy lacy pairs. Plus they are sooo comfortable! I’m 62 and I think I still look good wearing them!

I love them all. I think silky lacy french knickers are a must but Wear all types except big cotton panties.

I also love stockings and suspenders and an open bottom girdle with stockings

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I always wear pantyhose. Preferably sheer to waist. I often consider panties optional. But when I go out in an often too short dress or skirt, panties become vital. That’s when I wear colorful, silk, nylon or microfibre  high cut panties over my sheer to waist pantyhose.

I am a Cacique girl.  I love their extra soft briefs, but I also have some of their thongs and 3 G-strings.  And also 3 pairs of open back bikinis (meaning buttless (naughty girl, I know, hehehe)).

Anonymous

I live their panties especially the open back ones. Naughty is fun.

I LOVE the Victoria’s Secret Cheeky panty! The ones where the bottoms of your butt cheeks stick out. They’re actually more comfortable than they look. And they’re super sexy, drives guys wild when they see them

I love them all . I used to wear only bikini . When I would go out with my fem jeans I had VPL visual panty lines so I switched to boy friend and hipster. I have a smoother  and interrupted view of what I think is cute. Luv Stephanie ❤️❤️

To be absolutely honest if it fits I will wear it.  The choices in fabrics, styles, and colors are so plentiful.  I have so many panties that I don’t think I could ever wear the same pair twice in a year.

I am almost always in a thong.  Because I am often changing my clothes at the gym at work, I will try to stick with pure black only without any lace.  By changing in a corner and keeping my front covered much of the time, I have been able to change without being discovered.  The more feminine patterns are kept for days I don’t have to change in the locker room.

I do own a few briefs as well.  Most are in cotton, but I have a couple of more feminine ones as well.  I’ll wear a panty girdle when I think I need a little extra help not to create a bump in front (wearing a tighter skirt or walking with a little bit of wind pushing the skirt tight to my legs).  And on a few rare occasions (mostly if I’m wearing petticoats) I will wear nylon ruffle panties.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I often consider panties sort of optional. But when I’m out in a short skirt or dress and sheer to waist pantyhose, I have some concerns about showing off too much if a breeze comes up or an errant moves causes my dress or skirt to move up higher.

I will wear a thong or high cut pretty panties over my sheer to waist pantyhose. If my skirt of dress happens to blow or inadvertently creep up I might end up showing my panties. What I might reveal is interesting what I conceal, vital.

Kimmie
      Lady

If one were to consider “daring” more broadly, I would say i’ve dared to wear panties in situations where another man or men could see them. The first was my doctor when I went for a physical. I was less daring here. I wore black satin panties with a lace front panel. I’m sure he saw the lace, but he did not comment. The second situation I was more daring. When I go to the gym and am not already in work out clothes, I strip down to change. The last article of clothing I remove is my panties. Here, I do not self censor and wear my favorites, which will include floral patterns, lace panels and trimming, and pretty bows. No one has ever commented and I haven’t really thought what I would do or say if they did. Perhaps one day I’ll find out.

Since all I wear is panties, I too have had to expose them to doctors, wax technicians, and I am sure to more than a couple of sales have  gotten a glimpse, like you no one has ever made a comment

Bikinis are def my preferred style, they are probably half of what I keep in my undies drawer.  Briefs are next as they are just a better cut to wear to work under my dockers.  I do have a few pairs of high cut bikinis, hipsters and thongs also.  I very, very seldom wear pantyhose unless I just cannot wear stockings and garter.  I do use tights in winter, as part of my job is outdoors and they just keep my legs toasty warm.  My bottom cheeks don’t need flossing, so I actually have no G-strings.  I have even passed on a beautiful garter that included G-strings with them, silly, Im sure some of you are thinking there.  I do have one very awesome pair of French (I think) knickers that have waist and leg ties, in the prettiest emerald green with white lace trim.  My niece got them for my birthday after we had found out I had cancer and she felt I needed a humor lift from everything I was going through at the time.

Paula

The style depends on my mood and where I am going.  One thing through I do prefer nylon or satin with lace.  The femininity makes me feel very pretty.  Under a short skirt, I will usually wear something sexier, line bikini cut with a matching bra.    If it’s just casual then my hi cut or briefs.  A lot as with any girl, are you hoping they are going to be seen by your lover 🙂

I wear a thong most of the time and for me nothing is quite as nice for day to day use as the soft cool feel of my cotton thong.

Having said that, I do have some pure silk French knickers which are really really special and super sexy despite it being a little more difficult when wearing these to keep control of tbe crown jewels. The feel of soft silky French knickers over a coordinated suspender/garter belt, silk bra and silk camisole is a delight to wear.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

I have ‘t worn  men’s underwear in over 25 years.  I perfume a classic full nylon brief or a control brief.  Gotta hold in that tummy.  I enjoy the Cacique line from Lane Bryant.  The high waist shape wear is supportive too.

I’ve wondered if the control briefs actually help

Hi Ruby,

There are several levels of control you can find: light, moderate or firm. The firm level of control works best for holding in your tummy.
          Alice

Crotchless pantyhose, crotchless panties (especially if there’s a bow on the back or some type of shiny jewelry clasp in the front) and satin sissy pouch panties. One or more of these everyday while in ‘stealth mode’, anything else is just too uncomfortable.

I have over 100 pairs of panties that I have bought.  Looking at what I buy versus what I wear is interesting.  I love buying sexy lacy panties of all types but mostly I end up with thongs and bikinis.  I wear bikini panties nearly everyday and thongs once in a while.

Leonara
      Ambassador

My preferred panties Bali lacy bikini’s with matching cami’s. Which I wear underdressed daily.
      Always mindful of my feminine feelings..Leonara

Anonymous

I have French knickers and Victoria’s Secret panties in lovely bright colors. I prefer satin or lace, and anything pretty. Frilly French knickers are my favorite.

Hippie
      Lady

Had fun with the poll. Thanks

As has been said, it depends on the mood, activity and what else is being worn. Like so many others I own far more than I can reasonably say I actually wear, I mean with so many to chose from in the stores its difficult to leave empty handed. The majority of the time I wear thongs, favorite is black lace.

I wear all kinds of pantys except thing also wear cami’s to bed or when I’m just lounging around the house I’m not gay or a trans gender just like how comfy pantys and cami’s are I also wear them cute little sleeper shorts the soft ones my wife thinks I’m sexy says I have a nice but

Fiona !

Whaddayou mean I can only pick five ????

Have you seen my panty drawer ?!

G-string type things with the matching triangle on the back are my favorite. I also love thongs, bikini, hipsters, briefs, tangas, Brazilian, boybriefs, boyshorts and some that would be listed under (what I consider an undesirable label) sissy panties. I have a tummy so I don’t wear anything high rise.

Hugs

Autumn

I also don’t like the sissy label attached to some of my panties but I do love the way the satin feels. I also like to spray a light lavender scented mist (water based of course) on all my panties before putting them on. Something about lavender scented satin that makes me feel very femme.

I always had to make sure that any panty I bought had an elastic gusset, to keep my male anatomy contained. In July 2019, I purchased a silicone vagina thong. Since then, I can now wear any panty I want to. Only type or style I won’t wear is boyshorts or tummy control briefs.

Anonymous

I guess I’m not very daring. I stay with hipsters most of the time. I do prefer microfiber material though. They seem to have a bit extra stretch and disappear when I put them on.
      Jillian

Anonymous

I wear mostly briefs. I have recently discovered Maidenform Boyshorts and am starting to get a little hooked on them

I am as interested in the material as the style — satin and/or lace panties in most styles feels wonderful.

That is a great point. Material can sometimes make all the difference in the world

Thongs are my fave!! Cheekies, hipsters, etc. love lace the best but silky is nice too. Since my clitty is a grower not a shower i manage to keep her small and she fits in all styles nicley.  VS is best!! Maiden Form is nice. Candies too. 99% of my bras n panties are matched sets. Girl has to match ya know! lol

Riley 💋

I love the idea of things and it’s always a nice sight when there’s some nice cheeks showing-but sometimes if it’s too hot-got watch the chafing lol

Anonymous

once I got past the taboo of trying them on the thrill was gone and they don’t do anything for me anymore.

Anonymous

Sheer knickers,  lace panties and soft polyester/ polyamide panties, feels so lovely.  Dislike strings and thongs

I am with you Alana. I will wear just about any fabric except cotton unless they are really cute. No thongs or g strings for this girl and no full rise briefs.

Anonymous

I hate cotton, never wear panties unless they feel super soft and no shape wear panties,  I love the feel of running my hands over beautiful sheer and soft panties,  with strings and thongs there’s simply nothing to run your hands over to feel the lovely soft material,

Yes, love that feeling of running hands over smooth panties

Dana Grey
      Lady

I love the hi cut panties. They’re always very comfortable and fit well. I do have a few pairs of bikini panties that actually work as well.

I love bikini but when I have a long day ahead of me I will wear hipsters. I think they are the perfect balance of sexiness and comfort.

Exactly my thoughts Rachael😊💕

I like all of you have so many styles that it is hard to wear them all. But thongs are my go to favorite. In fact I have been wearing them everyday since spring.2nd favorite is my white lace bikini. Come fall and winter to outside temperature dictates how much coverage my cheeks get but they will be covered in something pretty

Katie and Laura’s fancy satin panties for bikini and string bikini panties, thongs and some slightly more conservative stuff. Very helpful with any questions. (and no, I’m not a shareholder!)

Brazillian cut, Tangas, some high waist/high cut stuff as long as it’s skimpy enough in the back.

Silk would be the material of choice (duh!), mostly because it breathes so well. Satin next.

Pantyhose once in a while, Garters with stay-up stockings rule the day. How many garter belts are too many? Too late, just ordered yet another 2 days ago. Right after the 6-pac of silk string bikini panties. Gonna have to build another closet and dresser.

Oh ya, and some bathing suit bottoms.

I kind of figure the best pair of panties are the ones I’m in at any given moment.

Hope you’re loving whatever panties you’re wearing,

Cheers, Christine.

Kimmie
        Lady

COULD NOT AGREE MORE. I recently found this online store and have bought several pair. The panties are cute, comfortable, and very sexy. Store is also openly CD friendly.

Anonymous

Thank You for the info about Laura and Katies. The exact style and fabric I have been trying to find. They are a little bit on the expensive side but I’m going to have to splurge and buy a couple of pairs.

Be sure to sign up for emails and create an account they have lots of deals. Not long ago they had some panties on sale for a penny. Also if you create an account you can earn panty dollars to spend on future purchases. They love to guide ladies like us through the purchase process.

Anonymous

I did all thatand I couldn’t help myself I ordered a pair. I hopr it’s worth the 32$.

I have found them so worth that I have bought some just about every time they have a sale😊

Satin fullback are a must for me! I also like the microfiber feel. Bikini is good too. There is just something about satin fullback that make me feel so feminine!

Anonymous

Panties , their beautiful , they can be lacy , silky  cotton yuk , not to forget the colors . Panties , we don’t just slip then on and go , their an expression of our fem feelings , are we in a pink mood , want a little white flash showing when we cross our legs ? , well ? . I don’t just purchase any old pantie , i shop for them , i like bloomers , granny pants , i want full feeling of them under my dress or nightie , the more silky feeling under there the better . I look at panties to give me my girly feeling inside , i need to have them on . When i put my Leslie on nothing bothers me , i am woman , i wear panties , listen closely , i purr when in them , and i bet you do to . Enjoy ladies , its who we are , express your self , even if its under dressed , its still the right thing to do . Love ya , Leslie

Anonymous

Ms Boring here.  Also comfort first.  I used to find male underwear was uncomfortable anyway and ended up with some that would be described as a full brief style with no silly Y-front (I always preferred to sit down and yank my pants down to pee anyway).  So that is what I find best in female panties : “big knickers” (and a bit of belly control is useful.)

I just got my first gaff (?) in preparation for Halloween (using this day as a cover for going out full femme the entire day) and find that, even I ordered the right size, it waaaay too owie down there (have exercised a lot of Google-fu on this and nothing seems to work). Not sure what to do at this point 😞

Molly
      Duchess

Isabelle;

I too have had issues with Gaffs in the past, but what I’ve found is that it’s possible to get the smooth look without following google found statements so perfectly.     I’ve tried the “pull back” and it does work and gets, as you put it, Owiee.  I’ve also found that without being excited, there’s more space there than anticipated when the round bits are gone… So perhaps putting back, but not so vigorously as is previously suggested and rely on the fabric to do the smoothing.   It seems to be a bit of a goldilocks thing, not too little and not too much.

Hope this helps.

-Molly.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

I love wearing nylon or satin hipsters. They keep things in place and are comfortable and keep things very smooth for me but I mostly were skirts and dresses.

Hugs

Rosiebeth.

Viewing 59 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?