- April 3, 2022 at 12:16 pm #633298Betty RockwellParticipantRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 97Has thanked: 229 timesBeen thanked: 814 times
My husband likes ladies panties. Lace, silky, pretty, etc. They don’t always have the space to accommodate his glorious man parts so I asked him if he would be more comfortable in men’s panties that look exactly the same. He considered this and said even if they were exactly the same, his preference still is panties made for ladies.
My question: if you could buy the same looking panties but the ones made for men are more comfortable, which would you choose? Panties made for ladies or panties made for men who like to feel pretty?
- This topic was modified 5 months ago by Gabriela Romani. Reason: Not a poll, moved from polls forum
- April 10, 2022 at 6:23 am #637530Cece XLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 152Has thanked: 3433 timesBeen thanked: 1043 times
I have lots of ladies panties and very seldom wear them because the scrunched fit is quite uncomfortable. Panties made for men feel a whole lot better but do not necessarily give me the look I want. I compromise and just wear sexy men’s underwear daily.
- April 10, 2022 at 4:47 am #637505Emily LaceLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 161Has thanked: 1015 timesBeen thanked: 965 times
As others have stated, wearing underwear (and other lingerie) made for women is part of the allure for me. I never wear plain jane panties. All of my panties are made from either nylon or satin (no cotton) with some type of pretty lace or bows. My only complaint is the narrow gusset on some brands of panties that do not hold everything in place for me. Over the years, I have found several brands with a wider gusset, so I normally stick with those. That being said, if I saw some pretty panties made specifically for men that are made with the materials I prefer and had the feminine touches I like, I would definitely consider purchasing a few to try.
- April 8, 2022 at 8:35 am #634677Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 538Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 1731 times
Most of my panties are ladies style. Until recently, panties for men were a non-thing. Now I have a few and find that they are usually much more feminine that those for women. Here we need to differentiate between ‘everyday’ and ‘date nite’ panties. My favorites are the everyday style, microfiber bikinis made for women, in bright and pretty colors.
- April 8, 2022 at 8:03 am #634668
- April 8, 2022 at 7:02 am #634652Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 85Replies: 1983Has thanked: 8760 timesBeen thanked: 10171 times
Hi Betty! Myself, i do identify as transfeminine, so I of course would like female panties, as opposed to something Made for Men. (Ugh). Its the variety of styles, colours, laces, materials, etc. that I love to choose from.
Thankfully my man parts are not that “glorious” (cute way of putting it), as others, so fit and finish isn’t an issue. And…. in a strange way I feel I would be cross-cross dressing if I wore feminine inspired male undies. I mean, ….. why bother??
- April 8, 2022 at 6:44 am #634648EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 29Replies: 778Has thanked: 4773 timesBeen thanked: 2715 times
- April 6, 2022 at 1:54 pm #634135Natalie PaigeLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 75 timesBeen thanked: 95 times
- April 6, 2022 at 4:49 am #634022Lynda JonesBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 1, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 143Has thanked: 1357 timesBeen thanked: 518 times
Betty, I love panties and wear Jockey® Modern Micro Seamfree® Bikini( on sale foe $4.99, read the reviews by guys. They fit great, and when I wear black no one can tell the difference.
And Jockey® Natural Beauty® Seamfree® Thong for a great fit.
- April 5, 2022 at 5:22 pm #633916Jamie TaalLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 186Has thanked: 1140 timesBeen thanked: 1089 times
Growing up I always felt that boys underwear was uncomfortable. It was usually thicker cotton, had thick seams in the wrong places and was boring. As I got older and had my own money i sought out different mens underwear to find the right ones. I had so many brands and styles but never found one that was perfect. So I dealt with it and got on with life. I did like women’s underwear for the mere taboo aspect but never wore them too long for fear of being outted.
One day about ten years ago I was searching online for articles and reviews of the best men’s underwear. While reading comments in a blog comment section one runner mentioned that he wrote Jockey No Panty Line Promise bikinis because they were light, comfortable, supported well, had few seams, and wicked sweat well. I bought a few pairs and found the right size and am now a full time covert they are the most comfortable underwear I’ve ever worn. I wear basic colors and do so all day. I forget that I’m wearing them. For the same reason as your question I subsequently looked and bought a few Jockey mens underwear with similar fabric and look but they do not fit me as well as the women’s. So I’m back to wearing the women’s underwear because, well, they fit all my criteria. I do have a few patterned and brighter colors/patterns for the pure fun and sexuality of it. Why not?!
If you look at the comments section on Jockeys website there are so many men that leave glowing reviews touting the merits of the underwear.
- April 5, 2022 at 7:39 pm #633952Betty RockwellBaronessRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 97Has thanked: 229 timesBeen thanked: 814 times
Thank you, I’m learning so much! I’m honestly jealous of the fabrics my husband can wear. If I wear anything but cotton I get a yeast infection. I told him he should only get to wear cotton panties also as that is the ultimate in femininity… getting a yeast infection from synthetic fabrics 😳
- April 8, 2022 at 7:09 am #634660AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
It’s always good to get a woman’s point of view and it’s also great you are in support of your husband. I’m an “underdresser” I do wear women’s underthings but never had the urge or desire to go out fully feminized in public. I wear both cotton and nylon/spandex. Cotton thongs are very comfortable. The others feel especially nice. But, as in most of the responses, I wear panties made for women exclusively. Thanks again for the chance to respond openly and honestly. p.s. my wife also wears only cotton for the exact same reason you do.
- April 5, 2022 at 5:59 am #633762
- April 4, 2022 at 11:53 am #633562Cody MeowLadyRegistered On: March 1, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
Hi! Personally, would prefer men specific panties. That is of course if they checked all the boxes…material, texture, colors, etc. luckily, there are many styles of female specific that fit me well. In drab, I am into the pouch style bikinis…but there are some really skimpy ones out there. So, to answer your question, I like panties for what they are I guess, not for whom thy were intended.
- April 4, 2022 at 1:42 pm #633578JonesRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 645Has thanked: 2369 timesBeen thanked: 2515 times
Totally agree Cody. I find the ladies panties in certain styles fit me very well. If the men’s panties were the exact same but with a comfy fit I would consider them but as the ladies panties in some styles accommodate me very well I think I say why bother with the men’s which have the added plus of making me feel that my fem side is happy.
- April 5, 2022 at 5:53 pm #633928
- April 4, 2022 at 9:01 am #633521
- April 4, 2022 at 8:58 am #633519Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1514Has thanked: 9860 timesBeen thanked: 7416 times
As a cross dresser clothing made for a female is always better than anything made for a male. Usually when there is underwear made for males to look like females underwear its so over priced its ridiculous. Womens panties can be found that is very comfortable for a man and reasonably priced too. No male underwear for this girl.
- April 4, 2022 at 8:41 am #633513Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 466Has thanked: 599 timesBeen thanked: 1645 times
I find panties that don’t “contain” me uncomfortable.
I prefer the panties that look like pretty lacy women’s panties but are made for men.
I have had great results from the panties that I got from En Femme.
I have also recently bought several(10) pairs of Men’s thongs from Amazon. They are perfect for daily use when you want a thong but still want to be “supported”. They are lightweight, minimalist, and have a good pouch to keep the bits…
I don’t subscribe to wearing strictly womens things for the sake of it BEING womens things….
- April 4, 2022 at 9:21 am #633526BaronessRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 97Has thanked: 229 timesBeen thanked: 814 times
As a GG that has had four children, I am picky about the cut of panties I wear. I won’t wear anything that makes me look or feel like a busted can of biscuits because I feel gross rather than pretty. I apply this logic to my husband and I think the panties that mash his man bits would detract from the overall feeling that he seeks to achieve. What I’m learning is that what seems logical to me does not necessarily equal that in the mind of a crossdresser. The point is that I love my husband and I’m trying very hard to learn and understand.
- April 4, 2022 at 4:42 pm #633630Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 466Has thanked: 599 timesBeen thanked: 1645 times
You’re a good woman! I hope that they appreciate your efforts. I do. I am a bit more practical in daily life… function with a little flare…. But when I’m in FULL femme mode and tuck all the junk away with a gaff, I put on a very “made for women” pair of pretty undies. but while lounging at home or while at work, I want to be comfy…
All I can say is to each their own, that’s a big part of what this dressing is about… do what makes you feel the most like “you”…
Thanks for being a supportive spouse Betty, you rock!
- April 4, 2022 at 5:24 pm #633642BaronessRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 97Has thanked: 229 timesBeen thanked: 814 times
Oh God, the tuck! I did come across some torture devices my husband purchased to tuck and smash. Treating his most glorious attribute in this manner brings a tear to my eye. I love love love that D and I hate to see it debased in such a heinous way. Be gentle when tucking ladies, your wife will thank you later.
- April 4, 2022 at 2:04 pm #633584
- April 4, 2022 at 5:55 am #633466AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I went through this exact thing with my wife. She bought me mens thongs, and bikini underwear that were fancy mens wear. They were thoughtful gifts and she was trying to find a solution to help me.
The draw to womens panties is the fact that they are made for women and I want to wear women’s panties. Honestly if I was going to be forced to wear mens underwear again I would not wear mens panties either.
- April 4, 2022 at 4:23 am #633458Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 912Has thanked: 3057 timesBeen thanked: 3005 times
Yes, as mentioned several times below, there are men’s panties that imitate ladies’ intimates, and some are specifically designed to hold and/or hide our man parts. But personally speaking, it’s more than the material, the fit, or the color of women’s panties that draw me to them. It’s the thought that I’m wearing something made for the opposite sex that makes me want to wear them. I know this defies any logic and is even counter to the argument one often reads here about the “feel” of women’s undergarments vs. the feel or tightie whites, or boxers, or some hybrid briefs. But if it is made for a “man”, regardless of how lacy or pretty it is, count me out, thank you.
I believe that’s why it’s called crossdressing.
- April 4, 2022 at 5:16 am #633464BaronessRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 97Has thanked: 229 timesBeen thanked: 814 times
I think I understand! Even if it is a better fit or more flattering, the men’s panties are still made for men and in the mind of a crossdresser that is an unacceptable degree of separation for the female ideal you are seeking.
- April 6, 2022 at 3:29 am #634010
- April 4, 2022 at 3:51 am #633453Charlotte LapinLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 52Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 232 times
Pay a visit to the vendor LeoLines on Etsy. This wonderful lady makes panties which not only fully support those man parts, but hides them away. These panties have a well-hidden non-stretch panel on the interior front which flattens things. They are available in a variety of patterns and cuts. Yes, they are made expressly for male bodies, but they are very feminine, IMO, lace trimmed, Lycra, and shiny varieties included!
As for women’s panties which provide adequate support, I like Jockey. Their Elance-brand cotton panties have a sufficiently wide gusset to keep things where they belong. A variety of cuts are available.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 4, 2022 at 2:25 am #633446Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 325Has thanked: 4669 timesBeen thanked: 1519 times
I just prefer the cut and style of women’s clothes. Mentally it helps me feel more feminine and that’s really the point of it all for me.
- April 3, 2022 at 11:12 pm #633436Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 121Replies: 1089Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4364 times
I wear ladies all day every day.. (but I do change them) Only exception is for medical visits when I have to “disrobe”. In fact I underdress 24/7 so wearing mens undies, does not happen except for the above.
It is a bit of hit and miss with female panties, but I have found a number of brands that will “hold everything”.
The Her Room site under “Lingerie for Men” has some excellent advice.
- April 3, 2022 at 8:58 pm #633418Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 189Has thanked: 711 timesBeen thanked: 656 times
Hi Betty, For years I have been only wearing Women’s Warner’s Cloud 9 Seamless Hipster Panties RU3234P .
I have found these work under everything like tight jeans and exercise wear. I usually buy them on sale in groups of 5 for around $30. They look smooth under clothes and are very comfortable. The gusset seems to hold everything in and they are not super girly, just nice. Lots of underwear will grind and cut your flesh if you wear them when you workout in runners tights etc. but these haven’t hurt me. I just wear them for the utilitarian aspects of fitting, smoothness, and light support. They do come in many colors but I mostly choose beige, gray or black. No special turn-ons here, they just satisfy all my daily needs. I hope that this helps you in your quest. Marg
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by Marg Produe. Reason: removed link
- April 3, 2022 at 7:11 pm #633404Stephanie LakeLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 68Has thanked: 436 timesBeen thanked: 521 times
I’m with your husband on this. My wife has suggested the same thing, along with mens tops and pants that are similar. There is just something about the cut and feel of women’s clothing that I prefer over mens.
- April 3, 2022 at 5:49 pm #633388Kimberly Ann VictoriaLadyRegistered On: September 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 232Has thanked: 859 timesBeen thanked: 867 times
- April 3, 2022 at 5:38 pm #633386Tina QueLadyRegistered On: April 14, 2021Topics: 58Replies: 298Has thanked: 1196 timesBeen thanked: 1758 times
I bought some from Amazon that were not bad and were silk feel but the largest size was one size to small. I did see an ad for trans panties which are similar but have a larger gusset but at $60 USD a pair I will pass. Womens panties feel the best and are most economical.
- April 3, 2022 at 1:28 pm #633321Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1075Has thanked: 23762 timesBeen thanked: 3824 times
I found some man panties a couple of years ago and love them. They are made of the same nylon/ spandex fabric as many women’s are. Recently out of curiosity I tried some women’s thong panties that were recommended by one of the girls here. If I could wear the women’s every day I would! They are pretty and just make me feel more feminine. Who doesn’t like little lace boarders now and then?
- April 3, 2022 at 1:13 pm #633317Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 474Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 2464 times
Most men’s panties are usually ugly in my opinion. The seem to be made rather large, using material that just doesn’t feel right. I do know there is one on-line vendor that makes transgender panties that really do look like women’s but they are around $50.00 a pair which puts them out of my reach. I found that you have to try different vendors, cuts and styles to find what fits well and feels good to the mind. I have found that thongs by Parade are my go too just about everyday. I straightened my closet out this weekend and realized that I now have zero men’s underwear and have gotten rid of panties that just don’t work mentally for me. Take him panty shopping Betty and compare ones that he likes and I bet he will find some that tickle him pink and will work for holding him correctly. He could check out period panties, they seem to have a wider gusset and lots of them look really nice. They even make thong period panties too.
- April 3, 2022 at 1:12 pm #633316PumpedLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 147Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 504 times
For daily wear I pick men’s, but I should add I am very picky about my underwear. I do not wear the typical Hanes or Jockey “tighty whities” that most med wear. Most of my underwear comes from online and I pay $20-$30 each for them. Plus I buy all colors, white, black red, blue, purple, and even pink.
For dressing up, I always wear woman’s panties.
- April 3, 2022 at 1:08 pm #633312Helena FieldLadyRegistered On: February 14, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 46Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
- April 3, 2022 at 12:39 pm #633299Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 59Replies: 1024Has thanked: 2402 timesBeen thanked: 4698 times
Betty, I choose ladies panties. Why would I choose men’s when I want the pretty colors and materials on the ladies. For some of us guys even the mens don’t always fit that well either and the large selection in the ladies are to die for.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.