Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just wanted to create a fun topic on my favorite things to wear…Panties!!

Please post anything about panties, kinds, materials, sizes, brands, colours etc.

I can’t dress up everyday, right now but I usually always wear my panties. I like feeling feminine and wearing my panties helps alot. I shop online for mine, but would love to go on a panty buying spree at a mall! Who’s in?

Currently I have 9 pairs, with another 4 coming in the mail. I plan on buying more this week, shopping is so addictive, lol.

I like cute pink cotton panties for everyday wear, black or pink sheer for sexy moments. I even bought some crotchless ones, *giggle, not sure when/where I can wear those!!

I recently bought a cpl sissy pairs, one pink sheer pair for my clitoris to poke thru and a pair of pink sheer chiffon sissy pantaloons. They are my new favorites!

I’m currently a size 14, but want to be my 30 inch waist by summer. I find sizing can be different depending on type of panty. Sometimes I can fit a M6 but mostly L8, I have a hard time finding ones I like in size 14. I use ebay right now but want to try Yandy, has anyone shopped from them. I’d appreciate some webstore suggestions.

I love the 20’s flapper look in lingerie. I’m looking for a nice high waisted pair with some garters attached, the thought just makes me blush.

I have a serious panty fetish, lol.

Lynne
      Lady

I too love wearing nice satin panties instead of mens shorts .I also bought a couple of pairs of crotchless ones as well a total waste of money .I hate to brag but I wear a size 6 and they are a bit loose .I have only bought from Glamour Boutique or Janet’s Closet (a bit pricey )because they have fairly discreet shipping.Since I live in Canada and anything coming across the border has to be labelled and they list them as garments.I don’t think the girls at my small town Post Office would understand why I would be ordering panties through the mail from the US.

Anonymous

Thanks Lynne, I have the same small town post issue as yourself. A couple items had to be signed for and my rural Canada Post lady had a little grin on her face. My wig, a pair of panties and another more intimate item were clearly and boldly labeled. I had a good laugh to myself after she left, thank goodness her job requires confidentiality.

I do not own any male underwear. I only wear thongs and bikini style,both with lots of lace and in silk. I even wear them to doctor appointments and for my laser appointments. They go into the wash with my wife’s and even though she is not accepting they end up folded either on the bed or back into my panty drawer. I buy them personally at sears, victoria secrets, and wal-mart; sometimes in dressed mode and sometimes in male mode. I no longer care who sees me and at 64 if anyone has a problem with me shopping the women’s section it is their problem. I am no longer embarrassed but it took a lot of years and councilling to get to this point.

Anonymous

Thanks dani, I used to shop for panties in my 20’s albeit for girlfriends and got over the embarrassment quite easily. First time I bought pairs for myself it all came back lol. The clerk was very gracious, “more common than you think honey” she smiled as she rang them in.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

staci-the link is pis of PART of my collection! http://imgur.com/a/QCzTR

thats about 90 of my 125-150 pairs! Mostly VS and Aerie b American Eagle!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Staci and anyone else who is interested-Aerie by American Eagle has a panty sale –8 pairs for $27.50! I think its good for another 1-2 days!

Dear Stacey, we’re the same. For a month I wear my panties allways to work, at work, from work and indoor, till night is coming.
      I’m feeling so great and this feeling make me so Roberta. Of course, I still have more to learn. From you or from any other Lady from here. This in order to become a gooood girl who knows what’s the beast for her and to wear allways only what’ fit and propper for …me.
      I wear only skin colour now, I like more black.
      I’m waiting your answer or any others message, because…we’re in a forum topic.
      Kisses and hugs from me,
      kh@me

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Panties, panties, panties!!’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?