Tagged: Panties sizing
- August 4, 2020 at 3:37 pm #370634Anna BethParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 22Has thanked: 188 timesBeen thanked: 103 times
I have been thinking about buying some panties again since my last purge around 20 years ago. I haven’t had any panties since, I alway had bras and dresses I just never replace the panties. Anyways my question is do you go by hip size or waist size? I really don’t remember what I went by.
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by MacKenzie Alexandra.
- August 5, 2020 at 3:42 am #370832Linda Rose NygaardParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 94Has thanked: 411 timesBeen thanked: 514 times
I really don’t pay too much attention to sizes. In fact, I’ve had to get rid of some size 6 of a certain panty type because when I let go of them they fall off my hips. On the other hand, I have size 10 in another style, which I got rid of because they were too small. So yeah, Bev’s advice is best, just hold them up and compare them to your old ‘tightie whities’. As you build your stash back up, you’ll see which manufacturers are ‘just right’, and which ones run too big or too small. So, good luck and happy hunting.
- August 5, 2020 at 3:21 am #370831
- August 5, 2020 at 1:25 am #370815Beverly PhillipsParticipantRegistered On: December 23, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 11Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
As I’m sure you already know, you can’t trust the manufactures size label in women’s clothes. You know how wide your drab underwear are, by looking at them. Look for panties that are comparable. I like my panties snug, I can feel them better. Make sure the crotch is wide enough to hold everything in place. (A lot of decorative lace can’t be counted as part of the width, it usually won’t add support.)
You might have to try a few styles to see which ones you like the best. I don’t like granny panties, but I don’t like but floss either! tee hee. I like to wear some bathing suit bottoms. Their make thicker, so I can feel them better. They have stronger elastic and usually a wider crotch. Oh yeah… some are drop dead gorgeous, feminine and some are very tropical, which I love!
One of the biggest pitfalls I believe, is sometimes I want a particular panty soooo bad, that I tell myself that it will fit, even when it’s pretty obvious that it will not. lol. And… oh yeah… don’t buy a pair unless they really “wow” you. Then one day, each pair of panties that you own… will be your favorite pair! lol… your friend… Beverly Phillips
- August 4, 2020 at 6:35 pm #370728
- August 4, 2020 at 5:07 pm #370685AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 145Has thanked: 426 timesBeen thanked: 297 times
You do have to think about the shape of your bum and what looks good. I don’t look good in high leg briefs but I think I look really good in bikini knickers and especially brazilian knickers. Have fun choosing the right knickers for you Anna!❤
- August 4, 2020 at 4:27 pm #370657Christine RelleumParticipantRegistered On: March 1, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 32Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
Probably just as important as your hip size is how your posterior is shaped. I recently subscribed to HerRoom’s mailing list and got this information, which originally appeared in this blog post on their website:
- August 4, 2020 at 3:41 pm #370636AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 145Has thanked: 426 timesBeen thanked: 297 times
Hip size Anna.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.