• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anna Beth
      Lady

I have been thinking about buying some panties again since my last purge around 20 years ago.  I haven’t had any panties since, I alway had bras and dresses I just never replace the panties.  Anyways my question is do you go by hip size or waist size? I really don’t remember what I went by.

Anna Beth💕💕

Anonymous

Hip size Anna.

Probably just as important as your hip size is how your posterior is shaped. I recently subscribed to HerRoom’s mailing list and got this information, which originally appeared in this blog post on their website:

https://www.herroom.com/blog/tomima-talks-panty-styles-for-your-bottom-type/

Christine

Anonymous

You do have to think about the shape of your bum and what looks good. I don’t look good in high leg briefs but I think I look really good in bikini knickers and especially brazilian knickers. Have fun choosing the right knickers for you Anna!❤

As I’m sure you already know, you can’t trust the manufactures size label in women’s clothes. You know how wide your drab underwear are, by looking at them. Look for panties that are comparable. I like my panties snug, I can feel them better. Make sure the crotch is  wide enough to hold everything in place. (A lot of decorative lace can’t be counted as part of the width, it usually won’t add support.)

You might have to try a few styles to see which ones you like the best. I don’t like granny panties, but I don’t like but floss either! tee hee. I like to wear some bathing suit bottoms. Their make thicker, so I can feel them better. They have stronger elastic and usually a wider crotch. Oh yeah… some are drop dead gorgeous, feminine and some are very tropical, which I love!

One of the biggest pitfalls I believe, is sometimes I want a particular panty soooo bad, that I tell myself that it will fit, even when it’s pretty obvious that it will not.   lol.  And… oh yeah… don’t buy a pair unless they really “wow” you. Then one day, each pair of panties that you own… will be your favorite pair! lol…   your friend…  Beverly Phillips

You go by hip size. I find that Hanes/Just My Size fits pretty true whether I buy from Amazon or the site itself.

Anonymous

I really don’t pay too much attention to sizes.  In fact, I’ve had to get rid of some size 6 of a certain panty type because when I let go of them they fall off my hips.  On the other hand, I have size 10 in another style, which I got rid of because they were too small.  So yeah, Bev’s advice is best, just hold them up and compare them to your old ‘tightie whities’.  As you build your stash back up, you’ll see which manufacturers are ‘just right’, and which ones run too big or too small.  So, good luck and happy hunting.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?